Author Topic: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC  (Read 1723 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 01:54:23 PM »
lol im not laughin at you okka but if thats their plan...damn

real lyricisim dont sell....radio played out shit does

They want the next record to sell millions.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »
That shit is just words donīt take that serius, they donīt add someone to the machine.donīt worry kids.

DPGC23

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 03:35:11 PM »
NAWEE
DOBT DO THAT SHIT
THAS NOT WAT SLAUGHTERHOU REPRESENTS
DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »
lol, at gay ass lil wayne joinin the group. it'll never happen tho, hehe

Crooked I

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 04:25:15 PM »
they only need someone big for the hooks, imagine nate dogg joins for 1 album,damn i would die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lil wayne isnt bad either for the hooks,but nothin more

Crooked I

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 04:26:17 PM »
crooked should know danny boy from death row times,add him for hooks !!!!!!!!! crooked i know u readin this my niqqqqqqa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 04:27:12 PM »
someone for the hooks>>>>wayne/jeezy/bun b
slaughterhouse are in their prime...the others are done cept for z-ro n face
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
Ima watch my karma drop for this, but what ya'll don't understand, is that alot of successful emcees actually dig Waynes shit. Duke can spit when he applys himself, don't get it twisted, he just likes to fuck around and try creative shit, and I aint even a fan...

I think Bun B would be the best person too add though

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 04:34:43 PM »
Keep it as is, but at least they realize T.i. can really spit
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blasphemy

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 04:42:49 PM »
If they add Little Wayne, The group will have reached a new found level of Hypocritical mediocrity. Wasn't the entire point of the original album to be "FUCK THE NORM! FUCK FAKE HIP-HOP" and what they want to do? Add the Lolipop nigga, Who rapes Auto-Tune on every one of his records, or the nigga who tries to be a fake ass Zapp and Roger.

I mean they want to kill off there success before they can really get big. Fuck, they only got there Internet Following, If they add Lil Wayne, They'll Lose that and will be even more fucked until they go the road of "The Firm".

Slaughter House was suppose to be a group of MCs who hated crap rap, actually gave a shit about Lyricism and didn't want to talk about the club shit. So they figure they will add Lil Wayne? lmao

Only way Wayne would be good is if his ass is on the HOOK Like in "My Life" by game, but since he would be a Member he would be rapping...

Honestly I'll boycott this shit, Fuck supporting this shit. God damn Hack Wilson is probably suicidal. Speaking of Which Hack get your fucking ass out here. Your the Slaughter House hound dog, what do you think?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2009, 04:45:22 PM »
for real Blasphemy...fuck these clowns
they already talkin bout havin a album next year and now they tryna add a member?
Cube

BIGWORM

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2009, 05:14:34 PM »
throw burdens out and replace him with BUN-B and ill spend my money buying it. I'm a Huge Joel fan. Crooked and Rocye are nice 2 but I refuse to buy it if a single penny goes to Budden. He's a attention whore with a bitch made attitude that hip hop needs to oust.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2009, 05:30:30 PM »
I only see a few emcs that could fit this group
Canibus, Tech N9ne, Chino XL, Cham

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2009, 05:43:09 PM »
bun b, ti and lil wayne ouldnt consider joining sh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2009, 09:04:23 PM »
and then this was found
doubt pac would approve of wayne bein anywhere near a hip hop group like this
maybe biggie but not pac, right?

Slaughterhouse's Crooked I recently spoke on his group's overall impact on the rap game and explained why the four-member team represents the late Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G.

Crooked also compared his squad's regional formation to Pac attempting a One Nation collaboration project with Duck Down Records prior to his passing.

"I remember when Pac did the One Nation thing," Crooked explained in an interview. "The Thug Nation with Buckshot and the different peoples so you know he was trying to unite both of 'em, both coasts, and actually, Pac and Biggie came up together. So they were already on that mission to unite both coasts. I think they would envision something like this. I was blessed enough to get with these three bros who you know, I'm just glad I'm around guys that can rap better than me, finally. I've been looking for someone who could rap better than me for all my career...To be honest with you, I think this is exactly what Pac and Big would have really wanted minus the media causing controversy." (DJ Semtex)

Royce Da 5'9 previously spoke on his rap group's versatility.

"Slaughterhouse is classic," Royce said in an interview. "It's what you expect from Slaughterhouse and then some. We actually making records. I don't think a lot of people can say that. They're expecting lyrics from the jump. First thing they're gonna want to hear is lyrics. You're going get that front to back. But you're also going to get great songwriting, great song structures, great feel, all the group members show versatility with this album. Everyone just stepped up. I'm really proud of everybody...My dream album is an album that you can combine hip-hop with the streets. It's not too hip-hop. It's not earthy and happy. Then it's street but it's not so, 'Oh my God. I'm gonna kill, kill, kill.' There's still a hip-hop element there." (The Boom Box)

The group's self-titled debut is reportedly en route to sell roughly 25,000 copies in its first week on store shelves.

Country singer George Strait will sell a total close to 150k. Cobra Starship are the next highest debut at 40-45k, fueled by the Top 5 single, "Good Girls Go Bad." Valory country singer/songwriter Justin Moore's self-titled album could do in the 34-37k range, thanks to a hit single on the format, "Small Town USA." E1 (formerly Koch) rap all-star group Slaughterhouse, consisting of Crooked I, Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz and Royce Da 5'9", should do between 23-25k. (Hits Daily Double)

Crooked I spoke with SOHH earlier this summer about why their music outweighs profits.

"It's in concrete, August 11th," he said. "This is what we need at this time period in hip-hop. This project is what we need. It ain't all about the money. If we doing sh*t for money then I'd probably have a number one ringtone right now. I do it for the love. I do it for the passion. I do it for the art form. That's something that the fans should appreciate even more, the fact that we are willing to sacrifice the money to come and do a group in this economy and it's four of us. It's not for the money man." (SOHH)
Cube