Author Topic: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC  (Read 1721 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2009, 09:28:07 PM »
doubt pac would approve of wayne bein anywhere near a hip hop group like this
maybe biggie but not pac, right?
It's a pointless thing to even speculate on. Wayne was not around in Pac's day so there's no telling how he would have felt. I personally am not a fan of Wayne but for all we know if Pac was alive today, Wayne might have been one of his favorites. I know it's gonna piss some of you off to think that because "Pac didn't like all that fake-ass shit" but how does anyone know? Everyone seems to be under the impression that if Tupac hadn't died, he'd be the same fucking person he was in 1996 for the rest of his life. He would have changed just like everyone else and even he himself predicted that in his interviews.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
nah i feel what your sayin altho if pac were alive if he could kill someone id put money on wayne since he killed the rap game lol

It's a pointless thing to even speculate on. Wayne was not around in Pac's day so there's no telling how he would have felt. I personally am not a fan of Wayne but for all we know if Pac was alive today, Wayne might have been one of his favorites. I know it's gonna piss some of you off to think that because "Pac didn't like all that fake-ass shit" but how does anyone know? Everyone seems to be under the impression that if Tupac hadn't died, he'd be the same fucking person he was in 1996 for the rest of his life. He would have changed just like everyone else and even he himself predicted that in his interviews.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2009, 09:34:27 PM »
nah i feel what your sayin altho if pac were alive if he could kill someone id put money on wayne since he killed the rap game lol

no one knows what 2pac would do. maybe he'd suck lil waynes dick. WE DON'T KNOW!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2009, 10:20:58 PM »
He didn't put a gun to two million people's heads and make them buy his records. You can't hang the death of real hip-hop on someone that you don't feel applies to the category in the first place. 

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »
wasn't the question just a slick way from the interviewer, to ask which southern mc's they are feeling?
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2009, 10:35:05 PM »
if they're going Southern, they should add Chamillionaire.

i don't think they should add anybody & i don't think Chamillionaire would fit that well in with them; but if anybody from the South would, it would be him.

plus, Cham is kind of at a point where you're like "what's next"? he is basically standing at a folk in the road & he could go & continue making solo shit, but could easily join the group & contribute.

my thoughts on Wayne, i don't want to see it, but i can't lie; i would want to hear at least one collab with him & see how he brings it; an autotuned verse = never again, but if i hear shades of "Tha Carter I" i don't know how i would feel; hence why i need to hear one collab.

my thoughts on T.I., he would be a good fit but he seems as if he has too much going for him; he has a label (he basically runs), he has people on the label (he has to work with) & he seems like the type that has to be like "the fuckin' man" in the group; doesn't seem like the guy who would sit there & let 4 amazing lyricist run laps around him.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2009, 10:53:52 PM »
Chami or Bun, or Z-ro would be the best but Ro is too old and so is Trae IMO

if TI or Wayne join slaughterhouse i wouldnt listen or support slaughterhouse anymore

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2009, 10:57:13 PM »
Killer Mike
Kamikaze

either of those 2 would fit nicely

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 12:55:41 AM »
They need a Lil Wayne to get mainstream recognition.

Fraxxx

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 01:12:32 AM »
wasn't the question just a slick way from the interviewer, to ask which southern mc's they are feeling?

Of course it was. Those kids are going wild: "Honestly I'll boycott this shit, Fuck supporting this shit". Talkin bout SH being hypocrites.

LMAO That's just a little Royce shit talking. He said a group that could rival their skills would be Jay, 2Pac, Biggie and Jesus.  8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2009, 01:48:52 AM »

if TI or Wayne join slaughterhouse i wouldnt listen or support slaughterhouse anymore

What if the music was still good?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 02:53:51 AM »
Slaughetrhouse is full of double standards. They're all about "keep it real hip-hop, fuck the current trends..." and then they:

a) Release "The One" as their lead single (which is usually a representation of a project) that sounds the same as any other single out there

b) Want to add Lil Wayne to the group (no explanation needed, I have nothing against the old Wayne but right now he sucks)

Blasphemy

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 05:28:20 AM »

Of course it was. Those kids are going wild: "Honestly I'll boycott this shit, Fuck supporting this shit". Talkin bout SH being hypocrites.

LMAO That's just a little Royce shit talking. He said a group that could rival their skills would be Jay, 2Pac, Biggie and Jesus.  8)

See above post.  Honestly you know how retarded rappers are today. Look at fucking Crooked I! Nigga has Slaugter on his fucking arm cause he was 2 stupid to look. Budden got sucker punched like a bitch, and 10 bucks says both the other niggas will be doing some stupid retarded shit.Them adding Wayne is a possibility, Game was all about West Coast, then what did he Do? He made L.A.X.

That album sold out on nearly every level. A track literally titled "Money", The production was far from west, and he was name dropping Kanye and Biggie more then he did dre (that's scary lmao).The entire game is shit currently, Despite the fact we all claim we want real hip-hop, Its not what selling and you'll see how fast rappers Drop there current style just 2 get some sells. Its happened in the past, Its happenin a lot more now...

You'll see.....

JohnnyL

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 08:16:17 AM »
 If they added Lil Wayne or T.I., it would cease to be Slaughterhouse.  That's a terrible idea.  I hope they're not serious.

mlk93

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 10:10:35 AM »
for me stat quo would be the perfect peace to the puzzle