Author Topic: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC  (Read 1722 times)

SO PRUP

Re: Slaughterhouse Talks Adding Southern MC
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2009, 11:02:46 AM »
Stating that T.I. and Lil Wayne would be at the top of their list, the group talked about what they thought of a southern emcee joining the team.

FUUUUCK NO!! I'll boycott SH if they add Lil Lame to the group.

JohnnyL

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2009, 12:58:07 PM »
for me stat quo would be the perfect peace to the puzzle

I don't think they really need a fifth member, because 4 emcees=4 verses per song=songs are already long enough.  But, that being said, I think if they really wanted to add a southern MC, Stat Quo would fit the group dynamic a lot better than the other names I've heard mentioned.

The_Offence

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2009, 01:22:25 PM »
it should be a R&B artist

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2009, 01:27:56 PM »
Why is it only us fans that hate lil wayne? You would think there would be a gang of rappers talking shit about him, but no.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »
Why is it only us fans that hate lil wayne? You would think there would be a gang of rappers talking shit about him, but no.
They are scared of stupid bitches not buying your album because you dissed their national hero.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 01:44:57 PM »
^^^ It's more like some parts of the overseas.

But alot of y'all have Wayne's dick in your mouth a lil too much.  Homey can spit, if it was all about money and battlin'- Wayne would probably shit on your top 10 from tha past 10.  Cuzzo style just everywhere.

I'm votin' 4 Luda

adamanthraxe

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2009, 03:25:41 PM »
I hope this doesnt happen. Theres nothing a southern Emcee could do to improve the group.

Al Bundy

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2009, 04:04:28 PM »
D~Nice is on point. Killer Mike would be a great addition.

Jaydc555

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2009, 04:15:36 PM »
LOL at people getting all bent out of shape,they already said in the paragraph they will not add anyone to the group.

Al Bundy

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2009, 04:26:52 PM »
LOL at people getting all bent out of shape,they already said in the paragraph they will not add anyone to the group.

i know right? just say wayne and you'll get the keyboard warriors to come out and express their hatred.

Jaydc555

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »

i know right? just say wayne and you'll get the keyboard warriors to come out and express their hatred.
People always hate whoevers on top for whatever reason.Half the people saying fuck lil wayne own one of his albums.Its the cool thing to do to hate on what everyone likes lol.I actually like lil wayne now and then.I dont think hes the best rapper alive,but hes got some good songs and some clever lyrics now and then despite what people may say.It reminds me of people who hate 50 cent for whatever reason then turn around and praise mc eiht like theirs any difference in the twos subject matter. ::)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2009, 06:16:49 PM »

People always hate whoevers on top for whatever reason.Half the people saying fuck lil wayne own one of his albums.Its the cool thing to do to hate on what everyone likes lol.I actually like lil wayne now and then.I dont think hes the best rapper alive,but hes got some good songs and some clever lyrics now and then despite what people may say.It reminds me of people who hate 50 cent for whatever reason then turn around and praise mc eiht like theirs any difference in the twos subject matter. ::)

honestly i just think Wayne is fuckin over rated just like your man Joey...

Wayne is raw i like some of his music but then again sometimes he puts out bullshit like that gay ass rock album

i think after GRODT 50 became like a Fabolous of the game... he gots only a few tight songs on his album that are bumpable and the rest is garbage

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2009, 06:32:46 PM »
I just think a big name artist like a Wayne for example might get that diva complex being in a group. A Stat Quo or Killer Mike for example is more or less cut from the same cloth as the current members. I could even see Cham in the group.

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2009, 06:45:36 PM »
no big name rapper would join slaughterhouse. theyre splitting such shitty sales 4 ways i mean noones making money off that and for these big name rappers thats what its about

Fraxxx

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2009, 01:50:06 AM »
wasn't the question just a slick way from the interviewer, to ask which southern mc's they are feeling?

Of course it was. Those kids are going wild: "Honestly I'll boycott this shit, Fuck supporting this shit". Talkin bout SH being hypocrites.

LMAO That's just a little Royce shit talking. He said a group that could rival their skills would be Jay, 2Pac, Biggie and Jesus.  8)

See above post.  Honestly you know how retarded rappers are today. Look at fucking Crooked I! Nigga has Slaugter on his fucking arm cause he was 2 stupid to look. Budden got sucker punched like a bitch, and 10 bucks says both the other niggas will be doing some stupid retarded shit.Them adding Wayne is a possibility, Game was all about West Coast, then what did he Do? He made L.A.X.

That album sold out on nearly every level. A track literally titled "Money", The production was far from west, and he was name dropping Kanye and Biggie more then he did dre (that's scary lmao).The entire game is shit currently, Despite the fact we all claim we want real hip-hop, Its not what selling and you'll see how fast rappers Drop there current style just 2 get some sells. Its happened in the past, Its happenin a lot more now...

You'll see.....

Yeah, we'll see indeed. :) But I'd put money on that they'll never ADD Wayne. Can't see them adding anyone else anyway.
Maybe a feature which could be a interesting thing.

But my point simply was that some people on here act like Wayne already had his own Slaugter House tattoo when in the interview is
clearly said that noone will be added. People see/read/hear only what they want which can piss you of sometimes.

You concluded that there's a possibility based on rapper's actions in the past, which is totally legit, that's your opinion. But those fools that read WAYNE and start yelling as if it's a fact are annoying.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.