Poll

Which one do YOU like more?

OB4CL II
40 (74.1%)
Slaughterhouse
14 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Author Topic: OB4CL II or Slaughterhouse  (Read 932 times)

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: OB4CL II or Slaughterhouse
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2009, 07:05:21 AM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

because They Recorded the album in one week and it´s still dopeness. how many years rea is worked for that album??? 4-5 years??
yes, an album made in 6 days HAS TO BE GOOD!? you're honestly telling me, you don't wish they had spent a few extra weeks (or months) working on it, and making a lot better?  

lol the recordins session was in one week, of course they all wrote dope lines. of course rea dropped a bomb record when you´re workin for 5 years on it why not?
but it shouldn't be a quality stamp that its made in a week... it could've been a lot better

hey but that´s their 1st time to do a lp together, rae did it with wu-tang and dropped solo lps...okay, royce, joey,Joell & crooked droped some procets but the wu dropped more so that means that the wu has automatcily more experiance than slaughterhouse.
so..? SH could still had did a better job if they spend more time working on it
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2009, 08:19:44 AM »
Stupid argument.

Stupid thread.

Someone should lock this bitch.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2009, 08:24:55 AM »
SLAUGHTERHOUSE

because They Recorded the album in one week and it´s still dopeness. how many years rea is worked for that album??? 4-5 years??
yes, an album made in 6 days HAS TO BE GOOD!? you're honestly telling me, you don't wish they had spent a few extra weeks (or months) working on it, and making a lot better?  

lol the recordins session was in one week, of course they all wrote dope lines. of course rea dropped a bomb record when you´re workin for 5 years on it why not?
but it shouldn't be a quality stamp that its made in a week... it could've been a lot better

hey but that´s their 1st time to do a lp together, rae did it with wu-tang and dropped solo lps...okay, royce, joey,Joell & crooked droped some procets but the wu dropped more so that means that the wu has automatcily more experiance than slaughterhouse.
Just a bunch of excuses. Cuban Linx 2 is just simply better album in my opinion.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2009, 10:09:35 AM »
Believe me i gave the slaughterhouse album at least 2 weeks in my car. I just dont really feel the beats on the album and alot of it sound like they are flexing muscles trying to outdo each other.

ikke

« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2009, 01:32:24 PM »
I love slaughterhouse but ob4cl2 just sounds so much fucking better.
But that might just be the production alone

Cali Climate

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2009, 01:46:26 PM »
Slaughterhouse was great, but ob4cl2 had a lot more going for it. Better lyrics, beats, quantity of tracks, interesting continuity with the skits, it all just flowed like some gutter wu tang classic. Slaughterhouse sounded more like a basic rap album.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2009, 05:50:21 PM »
Raekwon all the way That shit is bangin 8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2009, 10:19:56 AM »
damn that rae album is gettin better and better
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.