Author Topic: Jay-Z feat. Drake - Off That (Produced by Timbaland)  (Read 1269 times)

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
Re: Jay-Z feat. Drake - Off That (Produced by Timbaland)
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 02:32:27 AM »
I'm feelin' this shit  8)

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 05:21:00 AM »
I think Jay-z finally took a look at Young Jeezy's sales and came to conlcusion that being lyrical isn't really a required ability from a rapper in order to sell a decent amount of records these days. I don't understand all the hype Drake is getting. He boned Rihanna and has a thousand teen pussy followers on Twitter and now everyone from Jamie Foxx to Obama is co-signing him. The song doesn't need Drake and it could do without him. The only positive thing about this song is the beat which is pretty good minus the fucking Enya moans.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 03:30:41 PM »
is there still no cdq out to this?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 08:02:50 PM »
wow, this is average, Timbo really disappointing on the best, hook is LOL, Jay with the cliche rhymes

BP3 is going to be classic alright  ::)
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2009, 10:00:07 AM »
damn so him takin biggies lines are true afterall?
i mean hes dope at what he does....but damn not writin your own lyrics...well isnt that the hardest part of the rap game?
(if you got someone else writin your lyrics, pretty much laid out for you as 1,2,3 )

i dont know hes spittin but jay doesnt write all of his stuff
not sure who wrote "dig a hole" that song was dope and it was a "go in type song"

but damn the production on d.o.a. is fearless and jay is spittin on that
did he write that on his own?

D.O.A. isn't made for the clubs though, the songs are barely comparable.

i would like to believe so.

Jay hasn't written shit down since Reasonable Doubt, on Black Album he was supposed to go back to writing that whole album like how T.I. did with "Paper Trail" but didn't end up following that scheme lol. He's dope, if you've ever seen "Fade To Black" you see him recording 99 Problems, he just goes in and drops heat, Rick Rubin was left stunned. Jay Z, one of GOAT in my opinion
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2009, 05:16:20 PM »
damn so him takin biggies lines are true afterall?
i mean hes dope at what he does....but damn not writin your own lyrics...well isnt that the hardest part of the rap game?
(if you got someone else writin your lyrics, pretty much laid out for you as 1,2,3 )

i dont know hes spittin but jay doesnt write all of his stuff
not sure who wrote "dig a hole" that song was dope and it was a "go in type song"

but damn the production on d.o.a. is fearless and jay is spittin on that
did he write that on his own?

D.O.A. isn't made for the clubs though, the songs are barely comparable.

i would like to believe so.

Jay hasn't written shit down since Reasonable Doubt, on Black Album he was supposed to go back to writing that whole album like how T.I. did with "Paper Trail" but didn't end up following that scheme lol. He's dope, if you've ever seen "Fade To Black" you see him recording 99 Problems, he just goes in and drops heat, Rick Rubin was left stunned. Jay Z, one of GOAT in my opinion

I think you mis understood me bro, Jay writes his own shit, but he doesn't write it down, like he comes up with the verses in his head, and then spits them. He doesn't use a pad and a pen, just his brain

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »
yeah my bad i did get it the other way around, and good lookin on clearin that up
but the reason i said that is cuz for so long many have said he doesnt write his own lyrics
and then the biggie thing came along...lol
SO DO YOU THINK HE WRITES HIS OWN LYRICS?
I mean he wrote one of the biggest hits for the dub lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 12:10:40 AM »
Yeah bro he definitely writes his own shit! In my opinion anyway!

He states some biggie lines, but its obvious lines and not biting whole verses and shit

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009, 11:53:18 AM »
I love this!  I love the beat and hook and Jay also sounds real young and hungry in this

DIP DIP SET SET