Author Topic: ***THE WHAT FOOD/DRINK/SAUCE/TOPPINGS YOU DONT LIKE THREAD***  (Read 389 times)

Sikotic™

Re: ***THE WHAT FOOD/DRINK/SAUCE/TOPPINGS YOU DONT LIKE THREAD***
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 02:35:09 PM »
when i was alive i always hated that cheap ass bottom of the barrel food my owner fed me. he would order pizza and buy polos from walmart with all that bank he made making web pages and promoting fledgling artists but i always seemed to come last.  the lable on my my food said it was no more than 5% crude protein and 90% sawdust.  is that love?  fuck.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 03:10:54 PM »
HORSERADISH SAUCE

RAW ONIONS

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 08:52:18 PM »
mt dew baja blast drink
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 09:35:36 AM »
when i was alive i always hated that cheap ass bottom of the barrel food my owner fed me. he would order pizza and buy polos from walmart with all that bank he made making web pages and promoting fledgling artists but i always seemed to come last.  the lable on my my food said it was no more than 5% crude protein and 90% sawdust.  is that love?  fuck.

This dog is nuts.
Time for a change...bring it!

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 09:36:41 AM »
lol
whats worse this or fries dipped in the frosty at wendys?

i was at wendys and the dukes next to me dippin fries into their frosty?
and yes they were WHITE

Pretty much everything already listed with the exception of mayo. I like that shit with fries.

Mayo with fries? Cmon J, that should go under that "act white" thread lol

yeah thats pretty fuckin wierd too lol
Yeah, pretty weird.  Thing is, I see that shit all the time.  Hell, my youngest son does that shit.
Time for a change...bring it!

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 10:26:43 AM »

ay I just noticed her holdin that banana in your sig...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

174Proof

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 10:59:04 AM »
lol
whats worse this or fries dipped in the frosty at wendys?

i was at wendys and the dukes next to me dippin fries into their frosty?
and yes they were WHITE

Pretty much everything already listed with the exception of mayo. I like that shit with fries.

lol My cousin does that and told me to try it. That shit was nasty....that's shit that pregnant people and people who got the munchies after blazin' eat.

Let's see ....I don't like Onions, fish, relish, orange juice,diet soda, whole grain bread,wheat beer, arrowhead bottle water, vitamin water

Mayo with fries? Cmon J, that should go under that "act white" thread lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »

O shit, I didn't see it until now lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 07:16:44 PM »

I wonder if I could photoshop my dick in place of that banana and blackmail her...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 07:28:30 PM »

I wonder if I could photoshop my dick in place of that banana and blackmail her...
Ask Psycho Hustla or Chad Vader. They'd probably pay you for the opportunity

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 09:51:41 AM »
^^^lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 03:30:53 PM »

Ask Psycho Hustla or Chad Vader. They'd probably pay you for the opportunity
:laugh:

kemizt