Author Topic: The DOC Interview: Detox & Surgery  (Read 2986 times)

Matty

Re: The DOC Interview: Detox & Surgery
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2009, 02:39:04 PM »
50 cent, bishop, slim da mobster, relapse 2.

all supposedly meant to drop before detox. its been a completely free schedule this year and we've only heard 1 album thus far (relapse).

they need to drop everything and release detox when it's ready. no plans to release anything else beforehand, or it'll never come out.
N DONT 4GET HOPSIN YOU JORY CRACKER PIG FACE PIECE OF BITCH

HOPSPIN got dropped already. mixtape coming out on myspace only :loopaper:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2009, 02:39:36 PM »

all supposedly meant to drop before detox. its been a completely free schedule this year and we've only heard 1 album thus far (relapse).

they need to drop everything and release detox when it's ready. no plans to release anything else beforehand, or it'll never come out.

;D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2009, 02:40:13 PM »
Matty, that's not the real Hopsin. Lol. It's a hater trying to ruin my internet promo for Hopsin.

Matty

« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2009, 02:44:30 PM »
i don't even know who hopsin is.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2009, 02:47:01 PM »
i don't even know who hopsin is.

He's new artist on Ruthless, the dude on the fake account is a stalker of him and myself. Lol.

Matty

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2009, 02:48:47 PM »
stalker? sounds like a classic case of unrequited love. i'd feel lucky :sombrero:

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2009, 02:51:06 PM »
stalker? sounds like a classic case of unrequited love. i'd feel lucky :sombrero:

Haha, it's been like this for a few years now. I think he's pissed, because I know his artist's connection to Interscope.  Props to Luna on the interview by the way.

EnzoUK

« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2009, 03:59:58 PM »
propz on the interview, good questions, well written + conducted aswell, nice work.

its a shame DOC wont make detox, wudda bin nice to hear him on there, the "Unfinished business" album is a great idea aswell,

i dont see how its taken so long for this surgery aswell, i mean we still gotta wait till march + recovery time, the guys gonna be like 50 lol
Twitter: @EnzoUK

PLANT

« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2009, 04:24:33 PM »
If they were smart they would release Detox (the most hyped album of all time) and use that for promotion for 50, Em and Slim the Mobster....They could ride the coatails of Detox (if it lives up the the hype)

Its like how 50 set the stage for G Unit, or Snoop setting the stage for Doggpound ect...

Dre needs to set the stage for this next generation aftermath shit.  Kick in the fuckin door with Detox and let that shit be known!!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 04:27:10 PM by PLANT »

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 05:17:23 PM »
good interview luna. i just hope he goes through with this surgery and it works well for him. its weird he getting it done now wer if he did get it done ages ago he couldve put out a few more albums.
Not weird at all because he only found out this was possible now.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2009, 05:37:08 PM »
Well let Jerry Heller tell it he declined having the surgery done years ago. Either way it is good to hear he is doing it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2009, 05:55:04 PM »
i didnt believe one fucking thing he said

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2009, 06:29:52 PM »
Well let Jerry Heller tell it he declined having the surgery done years ago. Either way it is good to hear he is doing it.

ok, believe Heller all you want, that shit is just NOT true!

i didnt believe one fucking thing he said

no one said you had to. it's nice that he's even opening up as candidly as he is, being & knowing plenty of Gemini's myself, we're THE MOST RECLUSIVE personality types. be grateful that we're even being graced by this undeniably iconic hip-hop legend. there are so many rhymes he's penned for other artist, that if you even began to understand just what exactly he's touched it would utterly shatter you perception of not only the west-coast artist's he's worked with but a slue of others abroad. figure that one out 1st.
congratulations on being a little girl...  :-*
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 09:29:29 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2009, 06:43:27 PM »
youre calling me a little girl while you talk about being similiar to him becauae of your astrological sign? fuckin europeans

Lunatic

« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2009, 08:30:52 PM »
Chose what to believe just like any other interview. If he didn't wanna talk and be honest, he wouldn't have spoken to me
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com