Author Topic: The DOC Interview: Detox & Surgery  (Read 2985 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: The DOC Interview: Detox & Surgery
« Reply #60 on: August 25, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »
it would be some crazy shit if he got his voice back and sounding like NOCDIB days
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: August 25, 2009, 10:14:48 PM »
it would be some crazy shit if he got his voice back and sounding like NOCDIB days
with the title "Unfinished Business" as I titled it LOL! ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2009, 10:33:52 PM »
with the title "Unfinished Business" as I titled it LOL! ;D

as an album it's an ok idea, but it's more realistic he'd play with that concept for a song.
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2009, 05:28:11 AM »
I believe Jerry.
Like dre-day said,we're talking about the d.o.c that was at the time in love the
"white girl"... Letting a real devil infiltrate and break up the ruthless family... And what did d.o.c get out of it? Exactly... (bet he regrets that...)

Your karma will be down to 0 by the end of the night with that post lol.

Ha,ha... Common',d.o.c is one of my all time favorites. A goat,but hey lets be realistic for a minute... All that racist,jew this, jew that bullshit got to go.

yeah let's turn it around, a lot of people judged Jerry Heller, yet they never met him, let alone know him ;)
besides, how many people have actually read his book properly

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2009, 06:01:32 AM »
I believe Jerry.
Like dre-day said,we're talking about the d.o.c that was at the time in love the
"white girl"... Letting a real devil infiltrate and break up the ruthless family... And what did d.o.c get out of it? Exactly... (bet he regrets that...)

Ha,ha... Common',d.o.c is one of my all time favorites. A goat,but hey lets be realistic for a minute... All that racist,jew this, jew that bullshit got to go.

yeah let's turn it around, a lot of people judged Jerry Heller, yet they never met him, let alone know him ;)

i know there's two sides of the story, maybe DOC just wasn't any where near the head-space to consider doing that risky surgery shit back then, but think about it, obviously somethings being brought to his attention NOW that clearly wasn't there before, concerning the matter of reconstructive vocal surgery. hell there has BEEN breakthroughs with surgical technology & medicine since 1990, would you have done it back then when it was still necessary to NOT fuck up an already messed up voice, or would you rather just keep on keepin' on till you have nothing to lose? today DOC has less desire to use the voice he has now than he did in1995 or in 2000. at this moment in time he's got nothing to lose and everything to gain. he's comfortable just kickin it wit Dre & raising his daughter. he don't have to do shit, that's why I'm a lucky fan who's "persistence has payed off" as he says. so I guess it's up to people like Lunatic & I to trust and have faith in the man. there's a vast difference from THEN & NOW.  8) 'which was, which is & which is to come' THE D.O.C.
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Chad Vader

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2009, 06:59:24 AM »
I believe Jerry.
Like Dre-Day said,we're talking about the D.O.C that was at the time in love the
"white girl"... Letting a real devil infiltrate and break up the Ruthless family... And what did D.O.C get out of it? Exactly... (bet he regrets that...)

8) ;D :laugh:... Seriously',D.O.C is one of my all time favorites. A goat,but hey lets be realistic for a minute... All that racist,Jew this, Jew that bullshit got to go.

i know there's two sides of the story, maybe DOC just wasn't any where near the head-space to consider doing that risky surgery shit back then

Never underestimate the power of white pussy

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2009, 07:18:36 AM »
50 cent, bishop, slim da mobster, relapse 2.

all supposedly meant to drop before detox. its been a completely free schedule this year and we've only heard 1 album thus far (relapse).

they need to drop everything and release detox when it's ready. no plans to release anything else beforehand, or it'll never come out.
N DONT 4GET HOPSIN YOU JORY CRACKER PIG FACE PIECE OF BITCH

wrong matty dumb fucker lol

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2009, 08:16:26 AM »
I believe Jerry.

i know there's two sides of the story, maybe DOC just wasn't any where near the head-space to consider doing that risky surgery shit back then, but think about it, obviously somethings being brought to his attention NOW that clearly wasn't there before, concerning the matter of reconstructive vocal surgery. hell there has BEEN breakthroughs with surgical technology & medicine since 1990, would you have done it back then when it was still necessary to NOT fuck up an already messed up voice, or would you rather just keep on keepin' on till you have nothing to lose? today DOC has less desire to use the voice he has now than he did in1995 or in 2000. at this moment in time he's got nothing to lose and everything to gain. he's comfortable just kickin it wit Dre & raising his daughter. he don't have to do shit, that's why I'm a lucky fan who's "persistence has payed off" as he says. so I guess it's up to people like Lunatic & I to trust and have faith in the man. there's a vast difference from THEN & NOW.  8) 'which was, which is & which is to come' THE D.O.C.
off course technology has advanced a lot! that is out of the question.
the thing is, The DOC is stating that he didn't know it was possible to get the voice fixed & that Jerry's story is false.
yet he can't back this up.
however, we do know that The DOC was living wild 20 years ago(heavy drug & alcohol use), so his vision was blurry at the time.

by the way, i wouldn't state that DOC has less desire to fix his voice now, than in the past & that he's comfortable with the current situation: that's not true.
after 20 years, he still hasn't fully recovered(mentally) from the accident ( i was really shocked when i found how slow he's progressing).
but he is in a better position, than he was 20 years ago

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2009, 05:18:17 PM »
I believe Jerry.

Great read that book. I enjoyed the stuff about Van Morrison aswell

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2009, 12:08:29 PM »
No doubt medical technology has advanced so much since then and i'm sure it's more safe to go with such a procedure nowdays.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com