Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al - Rock The Party (Produced By Scott Storch)  (Read 2963 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Re: Knoc-Turn'Al - Rock The Party (Produced By Scott Storch)
« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2009, 03:33:03 PM »
^That don't make sense because both the street album and album are done (Knoc) whereas Detox isn't.

then why aren't either out?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Young Old Head

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2009, 04:15:31 PM »
^That don't make sense because both the street album and album are done (Knoc) whereas Detox isn't.

then why aren't either out?

ask tearcherous... those lames seem to be all about marketing, yet haven't proved ANYTHING... TO U TREACHEROUS PEOPLE: U HAVE TO RISK SOMETHING TO WIN SOMETHING. real talk

Cash Money Blood Gang

TRU 504 BoY

• 'G'
  • Fuck You!
« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »
eh, i gave up waiting on Knoc's album to come out. I've moved on. It's always the same with a lot of labels and artists. Once the album has a date and it gets pushed back more than 2 times, I give up on it and don't bother waiting for it anymore. Thats pretty much how you lose fans when labels & artists keep doing this shit. people won't care and won't wanna wait anymore.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »
so treacherous is supposedly sitting on two complete albums....................

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2009, 07:01:01 PM »
honestly i would like to hear another knocturnal album but i really doubt that will ever happen

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »
I remember reading somewhere that he has songs that he did with Eminem and was suppose to come out on Ems album but for some reason didnt (All of this could be wrong its just something i somewhat remember) he should release those tracks. It would be good promotion for both of them considering they both have albums coming out plus i would love to hear them.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2009, 07:06:47 PM »
I remember reading somewhere that he has songs that he did with Eminem and was suppose to come out on Ems album but for some reason didnt (All of this could be wrong its just something i somewhat remember) he should release those tracks. It would be good promotion for both of them considering they both have albums coming out plus i would love to hear them.

a lot of the shit you hear about Knoc is bull shit, like him having any involvement with Dre in a music sense.  He may still have some shit from the 2001 days but that's it.  Dre aint wasting a time with a nigga who can't even drop a street album

kuruptlon

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2009, 10:02:28 AM »

Dre aint wasting a time with a nigga who can't even drop a street album

Well ironically enough it seems dre's having the same problems

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #53 on: August 30, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »

a lot of the shit you hear about Knoc is bull shit, like him having any involvement with Dre in a music sense.  He may still have some shit from the 2001 days but that's it.  Dre aint wasting a time with a nigga who can't even drop a street album
according to that logic, Dre wouldn't work with 50 cent anymore....

Okka

« Reply #54 on: August 30, 2009, 12:17:55 PM »
What's happenin' with the track, did Knoc find it? :D

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: August 30, 2009, 12:25:47 PM »

lol your such an idiot it's unbelievable. So your telling me in their five year run the reason Treacherous hasn't released any albums is because there not done? Knoc-turn'al has not put together (two) albums/street albums with the 400 songs he's made in 4 years? Crooked I never finished BOSS? Jayo Felony never finished anything? How about Big Syke? Or Jayo Felony?

Dre still fucks with Knoc as friends 100%. You may just see that soon actually. Knoc was with Dre & DOC the other night, and I know he isn't lying because (Knoc doesn't even really use the computer) and he knows all about (and was talking about) The DOC's current voice situation.

We are working on finding this track.

Knoc did have stuff recorded with Eminem but it's old and I'm not sure if Knoc even still has the tracks.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #56 on: August 30, 2009, 01:06:26 PM »
Knoc did have stuff recorded with Eminem but it's old and I'm not sure if Knoc even still has the tracks.

Ask him if he would leak those tracks too. I'd like to hear "East/West Shyt" in CDQ. Knoc-Turn'Al should release a "mixtape" through DubCNN, like Roscoe did.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2009, 04:58:14 PM »

Ask him if he would leak those tracks too. I'd like to hear "East/West Shyt" in CDQ. Knoc-Turn'Al should release a "mixtape" through DubCNN, like Roscoe did.

No doubt that'd be an ill idea, but you know Dre doesn't want any of his old shit leaking...

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2009, 07:08:08 PM »
^If Knoc was able to put out a new album, Dre would sign the papers for Knoc to use a track or 2 no problem

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2009, 07:08:42 PM »

lol your such an idiot it's unbelievable. So your telling me in their five year run the reason Treacherous hasn't released any albums is because there not done? Knoc-turn'al has not put together (two) albums/street albums with the 400 songs he's made in 4 years? Crooked I never finished BOSS? Jayo Felony never finished anything? How about Big Syke? Or Jayo Felony?

Dre still fucks with Knoc as friends 100%. You may just see that soon actually. Knoc was with Dre & DOC the other night, and I know he isn't lying because (Knoc doesn't even really use the computer) and he knows all about (and was talking about) The DOC's current voice situation.

We are working on finding this track.

And I am not blaming Treacherous, I love the people over there. I'm just stating that reason you listed is really flawed