Author Topic: Knoc-Turn'Al - Rock The Party (Produced By Scott Storch)  (Read 2923 times)

Lunatic

Re: Knoc-Turn'Al - Rock The Party (Produced By Scott Storch)
« Reply #75 on: August 30, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »
^Always will. Speak to Knoc every day normally. Business aside, that is my friend. He is the realest artist I have dealt with. The rest is MOSTLY on business only shit (minus a handful of others as well) but Knoc and I actually developed a friendship. I drunk called that motha fucka last night like what up? Don't wanna see my phone bill! he just chillin there tellin me he wish we recorded that shit cuz it was funny as hell

Man, y'all ain't even know the stories Knoc done told me..real talk, he one of the funniest mutha fuckas, period.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: August 30, 2009, 11:11:50 PM »
Knoc did have stuff recorded with Eminem but it's old and I'm not sure if Knoc even still has the tracks.

Could u ask him if he still has some tracks? I bet a lot of people would love to hear them (including me). Oh and has he ever recored anything with Ice Cube (Besides the Westside Connection track)?

Lunatic

« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2009, 11:18:40 PM »
Knoc did have stuff recorded with Eminem but it's old and I'm not sure if Knoc even still has the tracks.

Could u ask him if he still has some tracks? I bet a lot of people would love to hear them (including me). Oh and has he ever recored anything with Ice Cube (Besides the Westside Connection track)?
Probably too much red tape around leaking those. He would probably need to go through paperwork and stuff. Umm, I am pretty sure he recorded with Ice Cube for "Book of Knoc."

Untitled Ft. Ice Cube
Pentagon Ft. Nate Dogg
Untitled Ft. Too $hort (similar to "Cash Sniffin Noses")
Skip a Beat Ft. Noah Jones
When I Wanna Ft. K. Young
Ya Boy Is Back (Prod. By Scott Storch)

..just a few Book of Knoc tracks..
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 11:21:34 PM by Lunatic 63 »

Lunatic

« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2009, 11:36:48 PM »

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2009, 11:44:36 PM »

Probably too much red tape around leaking those. He would probably need to go through paperwork and stuff. Umm, I am pretty sure he recorded with Ice Cube for "Book of Knoc."

Untitled Ft. Ice Cube
Pentagon Ft. Nate Dogg
Untitled Ft. Too $hort (similar to "Cash Sniffin Noses")
Skip a Beat Ft. Noah Jones
When I Wanna Ft. K. Young
Ya Boy Is Back (Prod. By Scott Storch)

..just a few Book of Knoc tracks..

Cant wait to hear the album. He should work with The Game for The R.E.D. Album.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2009, 11:54:36 PM »
I've got good hopes that Knoc's album will drop one way or the other. Luna, don't let one or two haters get to you ;)

Lunatic

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2009, 11:55:18 PM »
I've got good hopes that Knoc's album will drop one way or the other. Luna, don't let one or two haters get to you ;)
Don't worry about a hater. Knoc will drop one way or another.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2009, 12:05:20 AM »
^It's not Treacherous' fault that the music industry is the way that it is right now. It's tough with distribution and releasing CD's. That is not Knoc's fault and is out of the hands of Treacherous as well, making neither of them at blame.

that's not an excuse for delaying the album.
besides, waiting won't improve the sales.....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2009, 02:29:31 AM »
I'm also a big fan of Knoc but let's face it, his mainstream days are over (if he ever really had ones). He should just sign with E1 and release independent albums, there's no way he's ever gonna be big in the mainstream.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2009, 02:42:11 AM »
Treacherous has good studio and good talent but they have no intensions to promote their artists or put any cd's out. It's basically a record studio label, artists should just take their own tracks with them and get some E1 deal like people said.
Or are these tracks  locked up so far up their ass that they are just in the vault collecting dust?

If I were a rapper, I would try to hook-up with someone like Tech N9ne and really try to figure out releasing things. I don't know nothing about the industry so just a thought, at least he knows how to do it. You would think at least Crook could easily sell with his groupie ass fanbase if not these newcomers like One-2.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 02:46:18 AM by Booz »

Paul

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2009, 03:18:53 AM »
funkyfreshintheflesh

THEV1LL4N

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2009, 04:26:19 AM »
people just dont understand. the fans want the music out asap! but in reality things just dont happen so smooth and quickly. knoc is not to blame, and why is lunatic getting all the bashing? all he is doing is keeping us informed and setting the facts straight.

i would love to have another knoc album or even a tape/street album - anything!!

but we have to accept they are doing the best that they can and working in the same direction in order to get something released.

these are probably the same people who have turned on dre for taking his time with detox.

Portugoal

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2009, 07:21:20 AM »
Reading the last two pages, only two things come to mind:
'head stuck up ass' & 'shake my head'

Lunatic

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2009, 09:39:40 AM »
people just dont understand. the fans want the music out asap! but in reality things just dont happen so smooth and quickly. knoc is not to blame, and why is lunatic getting all the bashing? all he is doing is keeping us informed and setting the facts straight.

i would love to have another knoc album or even a tape/street album - anything!!

but we have to accept they are doing the best that they can and working in the same direction in order to get something released.

these are probably the same people who have turned on dre for taking his time with detox.
Thanks

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2009, 11:04:34 AM »

Thanks
oh don't get it twisted, Lunatic is the man :)
i'm only having a problem with the label