Author Topic: nWo oppenents and other nWo thoughts  (Read 213 times)

Lil Suge Knight

nWo oppenents and other nWo thoughts
« on: February 08, 2002, 08:16:06 AM »
Who should they face????

Hogan: Id love to see Hogan and Taker at it again, I mean there fued was one to remember, but now times have changed, they may be older and shit, but name value will carry this match,

Nash: Id love to see Nash face off with Stone Cold, Austins direction lately has been more of a comedy role, what happened to the man that teamed up with his arch enemy for the one thing he cares for the WWF title, also Hall could be in this fued to,

Hall: Needs to be a mid carder needing a push, maybe Test, saying that Test is just a carbon copy of his best buddy Kevin Nash,

But the possibiltys are endless, HHH, Angle, Jericho (I mean this guy everyone is hating, he is a cocky bitch, but its great TV), The Rock, Kane

Also when the nWo comes they need to add at least two WWF stars who felt they been mistreated (Maybe The Big Show, Y2J, X-Pac, Booker T, Benoit)

This leads me onto my second point, the nWo should consist of ex WCW'ers and not to big, keep it a minimum of 10 including managers and valets.

Would love to see the nWo screw Vince and side with Flair
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

bez

Re: nWo oppenents and other nWo thoughts
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2002, 09:01:07 AM »
DX should re form and have a fued with em

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
[b][/b]Re: nWo oppenents and other nWo thoughts
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2002, 09:29:05 AM »
The way it should be is to add a couple of mistreated wrestlers, and more than likely, one will be X-Pac. The other is anyone's guess, but with Nash, I doubt it's Jericho. I would like to see the return of nWo Giant, as the very first nWo had Hogan, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Giant and Syxx as their wrestlers and Vincent and the Million Dollar Man as the people on the side. Before Bisoff jointed the group and ruined it for me, that was the O.G. group, and I think Macho Man evenually joined, but no matter, that was the group I loved, just to see blow up in a very bad way. But fuck that, get the orginal nWo, without the side folks, and we straight.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2002, 09:29:32 AM »
I disagree with your pairings... The way I see it, Nash can't wrestle, Hogan can wrestle half-way decent when he tries, and Hall's pretty good.  So they need to pair them up that way.

I'd do

Hogan Vs. Stone Cold, - since hogan's a huge name, so is stone cold, and stone cold can wrestle.  This would be the money match.

Nash Vs. HHH - Because HHH would have to carry Nash in the match, basically, LOL.  And he could do it.  You could have Angle or Jericho do this too.

Hall Vs. Rocky - because the Rock isn't the greatest wrestler, and Hall is pretty good, and they'd have good promos on each other.  

That'd be a tight card.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2002, 10:00:01 AM »
I think Trauma is right... though Kevin Nash would probly be better matched up against Angle, if they turn him face again. Jericho is a brillant heel, and I think him and Triple H will be fighting long after WrestlMania, with Stephine in the middle. As for Austin and Hogan, if that don't happen at WrestleMania, I'm going to be mad, 'cause WrestleMania is the biggest show there is, and those two should just draw together like magnets. Hall and Rock, that's be tight. Although I see Nash and Hall winning the tag belts before fighting Angle and Rock, and X-Pac joining them. It's whoever is extra, maybe a Booker T, or my choice, Big Show, that will make things interesting. And since Flair is around, and Beniot is coming back, any chance of a reunion, and possible 4 Horsemen deal. Even better, Horsemen with Jericho taking place of Flair as a cocky cheating bastard of a leader.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2002, 10:45:38 AM »
Jericho would be a great pick as the New Flair... since that's basically what's he's gonna end up being in real life, LOL.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2002, 12:56:44 PM »
i gots to agree with trauman on the hall and rocky match that would be a good match. I honestly like and prefer seeing scott hall a.k.a. razor ramon wrestle instead of hogan  or nash.  I believe that hall was probably the second best wrestler in a ladder match of course number 1 is hbk......if its hall and the rock they should go with a ladder match!!!

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2002, 12:57:30 PM »
my bad....i misspelled it i meant ......trauma

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2002, 01:00:21 PM »
I disagree with your pairings... The way I see it, Nash can't wrestle, Hogan can wrestle half-way decent when he tries, and Hall's pretty good.  So they need to pair them up that way.

I'd do

Hogan Vs. Stone Cold, - since hogan's a huge name, so is stone cold, and stone cold can wrestle.  This would be the money match.

Nash Vs. HHH - Because HHH would have to carry Nash in the match, basically, LOL.  And he could do it.  You could have Angle or Jericho do this too.

Hall Vs. Rocky - because the Rock isn't the greatest wrestler, and Hall is pretty good, and they'd have good promos on each other.  

That'd be a tight card.

yeah these would be some tight matches

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2002, 11:13:05 PM »
if the nWo gets to big then they gon have problems.  they need to keep it small and not go huge wit like 30 members.  i think that test will join cuz nobody likes him cuz he got immunity and eventually i see rocky joinin.  prolly sometime after wrestlmania and brofe king of the ring.  hall is a good wrestler if he can keep his shit together.  hopefully he can cuz i wanna see him do well wit the wwf.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2002, 07:28:36 AM »
i wanna see HBK join an i wanna x-pac join but as syxx.

whoever said they wanna see rock vs hall b/c of tha promos,  i gotta agree,  tha shit they would say would be classic