Author Topic: NIK and ROC re: LIGHTS  (Read 1161 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: NIK and ROC re: LIGHTS
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2009, 12:01:23 AM »
How the fuck do you claim you beat me, with that played verse!

I wrote my shit in three minutes and still clowned you. I have a life unlike you. I aint had time to sit here and give you the four minutes your bitch ass probably deserves. Check back pages bitch.

Wow, look at Bez catching feelings.  You ok buddy?  You seems a little upset.  Why so serious?  And you didn't clown shit.  I'm sorry you wasted 1 minute on your weak ass rhyme.  I guess you are so busy you can use that as an excuse when you get played.  But if people would have said you got me, I'll bet you'd have time to get on that! ROFL stay losing.

mega snore to your lame rhyme
loooooooooooooooooool

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2009, 04:57:27 AM »

I wrote my shit in three minutes and still clowned you. I have a life unlike you. I aint had time to sit here and give you the four minutes your bitch ass probably deserves. Check back pages bitch.

Wow, look at Bez catching feelings.  You ok buddy?  You seems a little upset.  Why so serious?  And you didn't clown shit.  I'm sorry you wasted 1 minute on your weak ass rhyme.  I guess you are so busy you can use that as an excuse when you get played.  But if people would have said you got me, I'll bet you'd have time to get on that! ROFL stay losing.

loooooooooooooooooool
Time for a change...bring it!

the ghost

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2009, 02:46:54 PM »

Chuckle I care hear you saying that in your weak ass sounding cockney.  "mega snore to your lame rhyme chap."  ROFL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2009, 04:20:12 PM »

Chuckle I care hear you saying that in your weak ass sounding cockney.  "mega snore to your lame rhyme chap."  ROFL
lmao

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2009, 06:07:53 PM »

lmao
Time for a change...bring it!

bez

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2009, 03:30:55 PM »

cockneys are from london you idiot.