Poll

Who should delete their account and go join thisis50.com?

Krasnoe akak elano aka karma to burn aka abbatttoir aka fag
20 (29.9%)
Lights
8 (11.9%)
Jaydc
24 (35.8%)
NIK
8 (11.9%)
Dre-Day
7 (10.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Final voting for worst poster on Dubcc 2009  (Read 1317 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Final voting for worst poster on Dubcc 2009
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »
Jay had zero votes yesterday lmao.

either Elano pulled his techy-geek shit & found a way to vote more than once or Jay has a lot more hate than i thought.

or you are dumb

or observant. ;)

Jay had zero votes yesterday lmao.

either Elano pulled his techy-geek shit & found a way to vote more than once or Jay has a lot more hate than i thought.

i only had 4 votes last night...i think it's just that people see jaydc as an annoying canadian dude who tries too hard to be funny..they just dont wanna say anything about it in fear of him riding their nuts and opening 5 threads a day about them.

lol, but even your four votes; you couldn't vote for him all four times.

Jaydc555

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 06:58:31 PM »
Like I said nik or his loser crew signs on to their aliases and vote.My voting always goes from nothing to a big amount in a short time.Like i said i went up 6 votes within ten minutes after no movement for like 5 hours.Seems odd.

And I could care less who thinks im funny. The people that dont like me or think im funny is because im making fun of them constantly and they get all butt hurt about it.Nik used to think i was funny until i started making fun of what a loser he was and then suddenly im the unfunniest person in the world and i try to hard LOL.If you dont like my posts dont read them.Its easy.

G-Funk

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »
somethin screwy here..

thisoneguy360

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »
Like I said nik or his loser crew signs on to their aliases and vote.My voting always goes from nothing to a big amount in a short time.Like i said i went up 6 votes within ten minutes after no movement for like 5 hours.Seems odd.

And I could care less who thinks im funny. The people that dont like me or think im funny is because im making fun of them constantly and they get all butt hurt about it.Nik used to think i was funny until i started making fun of what a loser he was and then suddenly im the unfunniest person in the world and i try to hard LOL.If you dont like my posts dont read them.Its easy.

Why are you so paranoid about aliases voting for you? It's an internet forum LOL

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 07:41:01 PM »
No shit dude I thought we were at the beach

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »

Why are you so paranoid about aliases voting for you? It's an internet forum LOL

dont you see how much acceptance on dubcc means to this guy? he formed an internet crew, for fucks sake

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2009, 07:43:48 PM »
I dont know if thats more pathetic than getting your real crew in life to join a message board

Jaydc555

« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2009, 07:44:58 PM »

dont you see how much acceptance on dubcc means to this guy? he formed an internet crew, for fucks sake
You have your real friends all post on the board,your ex gf,you have 40,000 posts, and your a mod.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2009, 07:45:30 PM »

you dont make fun of Roche Braziliano and he just co-signed what i said...whats your excuse for not being liked on that one? LOL it's very easy to tell that you're getting sensitive over all this. "if you dont like my posts, don't read them" :laugh:...

I used to think "Family Guy" was funny for the first 3 seasons. ever heard of something playing itself out? you're like "Family Guy" season 98737544.

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2009, 07:48:02 PM »
See nik is online and my votes go up two within 3 minutes....ALIASES...how pathetic.I now have more votes then i did in the last poll LOL.The guy has no life what so ever that he has to sign on to his alises to vote in polls that dont meant anything to think hes got some kind of victory.One day when nik is 35 and still living at home,rapping with lights in the basement it will finnally dawn on him what a loser he is.

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »
i can't believe jay has more votes than elano.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2009, 07:56:44 PM »
See nik is online and my votes go up two within 3 minutes....ALIASES...how pathetic.I now have more votes then i did in the last poll LOL.The guy has no life what so ever that he has to sign on to his alises to vote in polls that dont meant anything to think hes got some kind of victory.One day when nik is 35 and still living at home,rapping with lights in the basement it will finnally dawn on him what a loser he is.

LOL, u can have jome check the ips, i didnt vote just now, gaydc.. i was actually making threads in the sports section. quit crying about it like the homo you are and accept that people wanna slap you.

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2009, 07:57:07 PM »
i can't believe jay has more votes than elano.
[/quote
i went from 0 to 15 as soon as nik saw the poll...you do the math.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »
i should vote for jaydc

just cus he is one bad mother fucker

8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2009, 07:58:25 PM »

LOL, u can have jome check the ips, i didnt vote just now, gaydc.. i was actually making threads in the sports section. quit crying like the homo you are and accept that people wanna slap you.

you cant check votes just like you cant check who disses or plusses.So you get to keep your lame secret.15 people come forward and say they voted for me.It wont happen.