Author Topic: My mouth is too small to suck dick - Raekwon  (Read 1126 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: My mouth is too small to suck dick - Raekwon
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 01:02:24 PM »
Lol at the responses and the total lack of responses compared to the amount of views

If joe budden had said this,this thread would be 7 pages deep with people calling joey a faggot.

And to the guy saying who cares people say dumb shit all the time.All Joe Budden said was he thinks he can outrap method man and people are still going on about it 4 months later.

Why the fuck does Budden need to be mentioned at all in this thread? Maybe the reason he gets so much hate is that y'all keep bringing him up unnecessarily into discussions.

The reason those threads are so long is because the stans keep arguing that he can.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 01:07:09 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »
Lol at the responses and the total lack of responses compared to the amount of views

If joe budden had said this,this thread would be 7 pages deep with people calling joey a faggot.

And to the guy saying who cares people say dumb shit all the time.All Joe Budden said was he thinks he can outrap method man and people are still going on about it 4 months later.

Why the fuck does Budden need to be mentioned at all in this thread? Maybe the reason he gets so much hate is that y'all keep bringing him up unnecessarily into discussions.

The reason those threads are so long is because the stans keep arguing that he can.

Or maybe it's because the haters, who shouldn't be in a joe budden thread if they don't like him, keep coming in there and arguing why they don't like him. 

I understand the og's posters point and he's right.  Raekwon fans are hypocrites because if it was Budden who said this they'd be in here talking about much of a fag he is.  Instead they ignore it.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

2euce 7even

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 01:58:12 PM »
that was a good interview with snoop, chef was just background but yeah that was a funny fucking line. probably the best defense for non faggotry i've heard in a while.

REESE ASS TONY, whats up with your avy and sig man?whats the point?
Funky Ass Tony, Music Ass Tony, Coffee Ass Tony And Now Reese?

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 02:09:01 PM »
oh boo fucking hoo joe budden fans why dont you just listen to his music and not concern yourself with what a bunch of stangers think?

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 02:18:13 PM »
stop with the joe budden crap, its sad as hell. actin like youre 15 or some shit

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 02:55:31 PM »

Or maybe it's because the haters, who shouldn't be in a joe budden thread if they don't like him, keep coming in there and arguing why they don't like him. 

I understand the og's posters point and he's right.  Raekwon fans are hypocrites because if it was Budden who said this they'd be in here talking about much of a fag he is.  Instead they ignore it.

Are you still all bent up over the Wu shit? That was weeks ago, and it wasn't even a real beef. Yet you still want to bring it up like its the highlight of their careers or something.

No ones a hypocrite, it simply means Raekwon has more fans and is more respected than Budden is. Its a fact, deal with it. You can replace Rae with a random rapper who is bigger than Budden and make the exact same argument. And just because you are a fan of one rapper doesn't make you a hater of another.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 03:03:44 PM »
Hey idiot you brought it up first about "THOSE THREADS." 

I addressed your stupid comment. 

What the fuck are you talking about?

My argument is solid.  His fans that criticize over Budden on some dumb comment, won't come in here and speak ill of Rae's dumb comment though if it were Budden they would.  Those are the same fans who keep going into Budden threads and keep arguing with Budden fans about how ludicrous of a comment that was.

Stop being foolish
- Banks

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 03:14:43 PM »

because all u haters bring up other things when there is a budden thread......aint karma a bitch

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 03:19:52 PM »

My argument is solid.  His fans that criticize over Budden on some dumb comment, won't come in here and speak ill of Rae's dumb comment though if it were Budden they would.  Those are the same fans who keep going into Budden threads and keep arguing with Budden fans about how ludicrous of a comment that was.

Stop being foolish

lol...someone caught feelings

actually Jaydc brought it up first. So I replied.

Your problem is that you assume that Rae fans dislike Budden. Not true. These are just people who disilike Budden, or people who like other rappers better than Budden. You could make a thread about Budden vs [insert legend here] and get the exact same results. He's not a big name rapper and he doesn't have a legendary career, so obviously he's going to have less people on his side.

Now can we end this shit and stop talking about Budden? Get back to loling at Rae.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »

My argument is solid.  His fans that criticize over Budden on some dumb comment, won't come in here and speak ill of Rae's dumb comment though if it were Budden they would.  Those are the same fans who keep going into Budden threads and keep arguing with Budden fans about how ludicrous of a comment that was.

Stop being foolish

lol...someone caught feelings

actually Jaydc brought it up first. So I replied.

Your problem is that you assume that Rae fans dislike Budden. Not true. These are just people who disilike Budden, or people who like other rappers better than Budden. You could make a thread about Budden vs [insert legend here] and get the exact same results. He's not a big name rapper and he doesn't have a legendary career, so obviously he's going to have less people on his side.

Now can we end this shit and stop talking about Budden? Get back to loling at Rae.

If I caught feelings so did you.

I didn't assume anything about Rae fans.  All my replies, aside from my first post which I defended Raekwon,  have been in reply to your idiotic comments.    You're a hyprocite.  You wonder why the threads keep popping up. It's cause you keep contributing to them.    If you don't want to see certain threads exist about certain rappers don't comment on them. 

- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 05:08:33 PM »
LMAO @ the Rae fans who are just brushing it off & STILL tryna tell Budden fans or Budden supporters of this arguement that they're wrong/acting young/etc. :laugh:

Elano

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 11:20:55 PM »
LMAO @ the Rae fans who are just brushing it off & STILL tryna tell Budden fans or Budden supporters of this arguement that they're wrong/acting young/etc. :laugh:
:tosser:

Jaydc555

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 11:41:09 PM »
My point was that people jump all over joe budden for some reason and its fucking annoying as hell.They come in every thread about him and bash him but when their hero of the moment says some really homo shit like this their quiet as a fucking church mouse.Its pathetic.

Elano

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 11:43:11 PM »
My point was that people jump all over joe budden for some reason and its fucking annoying as hell.They come in every thread about him and bash him but when their hero of the moment says some really homo shit like this their quiet as a fucking church mouse.Its pathetic.
your dickriding for budden is pathetic (and this thread is just another proof)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 11:45:54 PM »
your dickriding for budden is pathetic (and this thread is just another proof)

elaborate. ;)