Author Topic: My mouth is too small to suck dick - Raekwon  (Read 1125 times)

Elano

Re: My mouth is too small to suck dick - Raekwon
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2009, 11:58:55 PM »
My point was that people jump all over joe budden for some reason and its fucking annoying as hell.They come in every thread about him and bash him but when their hero of the moment says some really homo shit like this their quiet as a fucking church mouse.Its pathetic.
your dickriding for budden is pathetic (and this thread is just another proof)

elaborate. ;)
for you ?
no thanks

MediumL

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2009, 12:01:02 AM »
Wow yall still arguing over this shit.  ::) Theres some real dickriders on this forum. Face it not everyone will like your fav rapper.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 12:17:47 AM »

Why the fuck does Budden need to be mentioned at all in this thread? Maybe the reason he gets so much hate is that y'all keep bringing him up unnecessarily into discussions.

ill c/s that shit

sidenote: that raekwon line does sound mad suspect though. is a small mouth the only thing stoppin him from ingesting semen by the gallon?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2009, 12:18:28 AM »
Wow yall still arguing over this shit.  ::) Theres some real dickriders on this forum. Face it not everyone will like your fav rapper.

it's not that.

it's just some people preach how their opinon truly means something because they're "unbiased", yet something like this would get blown out of proportion if said by somebody else; doesn't have to be Joe Budden, could have been Drake, Wayne or Crooked I; people would make a bigger deal about it.

Joey came up most likely because he dealt with Rae recently, so it's a relevant comparison.

question though, if Nas & Rae's situation blows up & some beef goes down, how many of you are going to side with Nas?

he clearly has the more "legendary status", he clearly wins that one. ;D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 05:49:09 AM »
Hey idiot you brought it up first about "THOSE THREADS."  

I addressed your stupid comment.  

What the fuck are you talking about?

My argument is solid.  His fans that criticize over Budden on some dumb comment, won't come in here and speak ill of Rae's dumb comment though if it were Budden they would.  Those are the same fans who keep going into Budden threads and keep arguing with Budden fans about how ludicrous of a comment that was.

Stop being foolish

lol...someone caught feelings

actually Jaydc brought it up first. So I replied.

Your problem is that you assume that Rae fans dislike Budden. Not true. These are just people who disilike Budden, or people who like other rappers better than Budden. You could make a thread about Budden vs [insert legend here] and get the exact same results. He's not a big name rapper and he doesn't have a legendary career, so obviously he's going to have less people on his side.

Now can we end this shit and stop talking about Budden? Get back to loling at Rae.

If I caught feelings so did you.

I didn't assume anything about Rae fans.  All my replies, aside from my first post which I defended Raekwon,  have been in reply to your idiotic comments.    You're a hyprocite.  You wonder why the threads keep popping up. It's cause you keep contributing to them.    If you don't want to see certain threads exist about certain rappers don't comment on them. 

I haven't caught feelings because at no point in this discussion have I dissed you or started calling you names. When someone starts calling someone idiot or stupid, it means they are getting upset. There's no point in stooping to that level over a simple difference of opinion.

Your last post said Raekwon fans were hypocrites and Budden haters. I'd call that assuming.

If you knew anything about me, you'd know I'm not one of the haters you keep describing. The reason I comment on Slaughterhouse threads is because I listen to their music and am a fan of their music. I don't make comments on shit I don't listen to.

I've never said I didn't want to see certain threads about certain rappers, why would you try to assume that I had? All I said was, people need to stop bringing up Budden's name randomly in Raekwon and Wu Tang threads, and vice versa, over a beef that barely even existed and is over and done with. Then I explained the discrepancy in the way people talk about Budden vs. Raekwon (because people were pointing it out). Obviously its because Budden is a lesser known and less respected rapper than Raekwon in most hip hop circles. That's not my opinion, its fact. In addition, Budden is known for having a big mouth. Even his group mates will agree with that. And rappers who talk shit are guaranteed to bring in more hate than the ones who are humble. There's the answer, for those who were questioning it.

I love how the slaughterhouse stans like to call me a hater, and the slaughterhouse haters call me a stan. Whatever happened to just being a fan of someone? It seems I'm the only guy in here who can actually be a real fan of someone.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 05:57:20 AM »
And just so no one makes any more assumptions about me, I want to make this clear. I know some people on here talk shit about albums or rappers they've never listened to, trying to sound like they know their shit and what not....but every album or rapper I talk about, I've listened to.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 06:14:26 AM »
I love how the slaughterhouse stans like to call me a hater, and the slaughterhouse haters call me a stan. Whatever happened to just being a fan of someone? It seems I'm the only guy in here who can actually be a real fan of someone.
Yeah, I know. That's fucking ridiculous but that's the way it goes.  :laugh:

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 09:30:15 AM »
lol @ bringing up budden cause youre butthurt about "haters". u are not better, i mean come on. imagine posting a thread and then complaining that no-one laughs at rae like they do budden. deal with it move on.

raes comments were funny, you can tell hes having fun. OMG RAEKWON IS GAY NOW I CANT LIKE HIS MUSIC ANYMORE!!! (is this the reaction u were lookin for?)

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 12:04:14 PM »
obfcl II is gonna be great....
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Blood$

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 12:24:57 PM »
LMAO at entering this thread and still seeing Joe Budden pop up once again somehow

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2009, 01:55:50 PM »
lol @ bringing up budden cause youre butthurt about "haters". u are not better, i mean come on. imagine posting a thread and then complaining that no-one laughs at rae like they do budden. deal with it move on.

raes comments were funny, you can tell hes having fun. OMG RAEKWON IS GAY NOW I CANT LIKE HIS MUSIC ANYMORE!!! (is this the reaction u were lookin for?)
PREACH!!

Jome

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »
   Retarded statement by Rae
+ Makes me a little nauseous every time I see the thread title at the top of the forum
+ Lame arguments, bringing Budden into every thread usually means failure

= Thread locked