Author Topic: The Art of War is a classic album...  (Read 713 times)

Sikotic™

Re:The Art of War is a classic album...
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2002, 10:25:37 PM »
LMFAO @ NIK

Go bruise Eminem's balls like you and every other white boy and white girl in America

I got my opinion just like you got yours. Don't wet yourself cause I disagree with you.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 10:27:55 PM by Sikotic aka Locc N Load »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2002, 10:45:41 PM »

hmm i think it was, it was categorizing people...now go away

Israelis like Kabab...Oh no...Now I'm categorizing Israelis...I'm racist!

And lol @ sccit....Dats like saying why are Jews on Necro's nuts?
Cmon now, U address doggy by sayin "U & Yur Friends" this and that.....but ummm, U dunno any of em.....
And why are ALL persian/armenians on Bone's nuts? Wats that suppose 2 mean? Just cuz Sikotic, Doggy and me like bone's style and shit it dun mean a whole fucin race is on bone's nuts.....
IMO U only post shit 2 stay #1 in post rankings or whateva dat gay shit is.....I mean there's no reason 2 continue arguin on every thread.....Cmon now.....

1.I don't even know any Jews who like Necro...

2.When I said "You and Your friends" to Doggy, I meant his friends from the board, and all his friends from the board like Bone...

3.Every Persian I know likes Bone Thugs...Not only from the board...In real life too...In fact, every middleastern I know is all up on Bone Thug's nuts...U don't gotta get mad Mr. Merod...

4.Let me add, your opinion is a horrible opinion, cuz I dont care about "rank" or whatever u wanna call it...I post cuz I have nothing to do, so I come on here and speak my mind...Why would I wanna get my posts up? I already have 500 more posts than Sikotic...IMO u just said that because you had nothing else to say...

Go bruise Eminem's balls like you and every other white boy and white girl in America

I got my opinion just like you got yours. Don't wet yourself cause I disagree with you.

1.I'm not white...

2.You're comment was rediculous, cuz I rarely even show love towards Eminem...

3.More black people like Eminem than white people...

4.Your opinion isn't a very common opinion...

5.Most Hip-Hop heads will agree, "Art of War" is no where near clasic...

6.I never got myself wet...

Thank you very much, and have a nice day Brandon...Goodbye!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 10:48:14 PM by Now_I_Know »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2002, 11:07:18 PM »

Yo Im luvin Eminem's shit but dat comment waz ridiculous....

And I usually dun reply wit anything but when people categorize I get mad...."All Middle Easterns I know are on bone's nuts?" lol....ok, wuteva....

And trust me, All Real hip hop heads would say this album waz a NEAR Classic....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2002, 11:14:54 PM »

And I usually dun reply wit anything but when people categorize I get mad...."All Middle Easterns I know are on bone's nuts?" lol....ok, wuteva....

And trust me, All Real hip hop heads would say this album waz a NEAR Classic....

1.I dunno about where you live, but the white boys down here think that it's 'gay' to listen to Eminem...Most of the Hip Hop Fans who listen to Eminem down here are black...For some reason, the white kids think it's 'not cool' to like Eminem...

2.I dunno if u realized by now, but I'm Middle Eastern myself, so why would u get mad when I say "all the Middle Easterns I kno like Bone"...Sorry my friend, but that comment was rediculous...

3.And all Hip Hop Heads would NOT say it's a near classic...An album that is made up of 25% fillers can not be considered classic...It's a 4/5 according to the common Hip Hop Head...a Near classic would be 4.5/5...PeAce

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2002, 11:17:32 PM »
Don't take that to heart. That was just an example of how stupid and unnecessary your statement of how "All middle easterns are on Bone's nuts". The only middle easterns I know that are fans of Bone are Doggy and Rodzilla. The only other people I talk to about Bone Thugs are a couple Asian friends of mine.

And how can you call an opinion horrible? lol That doesn't make any sense. You can't exactly back up what your saying except that "Most other people would disagree that AOW is not a classic" but then again those are the opinions of other people lol

Like I mentioned in another post, I'm not the average hip hop head. I'm an individual.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2002, 11:22:46 PM »
Don't take that to heart. That was just an example of how stupid and unnecessary your statement of how "All middle easterns are on Bone's nuts". The only middle easterns I know that are fans of Bone are Doggy and Rodzilla. The only other people I talk to about Bone Thugs are a couple Asian friends of mine.

And how can you call an opinion horrible? lol That doesn't make any sense. You can't exactly back up what your saying except that "Most other people would disagree that AOW is not a classic" but then again those are the opinions of other people lol

Like I mentioned in another post, I'm not the average hip hop head. I'm an individual.

How can an opinion be horrible? Well, how can't it?

'In my opinion Rosie O'Donnel is hotter than J-Lo'...That's an example of a horrible opinion...

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2002, 12:08:56 AM »
How can an opinion be horrible? Well, how can't it?

'In my opinion Rosie O'Donnel is hotter than J-Lo'...That's an example of a horrible opinion...

Once again, that is a personal preference. Can you actually prove that is a horrible opinion?

Theres a difference between fact and opinion.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2002, 12:10:55 AM by Sikotic aka Locc N Load »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2002, 07:24:35 PM »

Once again, that is a personal preference. Can you actually prove that is a horrible opinion?

"I think Slava Madvedenko is better than Shaq"

^^Another horrible opinion^^

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2002, 11:05:03 PM »

"I think Slava Madvedenko is better than Shaq"

^^Another horrible opinion^^

Depends on how you look at it, right?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2002, 11:48:35 PM »

1.I dunno about where you live, but the white boys down here think that it's 'gay' to listen to Eminem...Most of the Hip Hop Fans who listen to Eminem down here are black...For some reason, the white kids think it's 'not cool' to like Eminem...

2.I dunno if u realized by now, but I'm Middle Eastern myself, so why would u get mad when I say "all the Middle Easterns I kno like Bone"...Sorry my friend, but that comment was rediculous...

3.And all Hip Hop Heads would NOT say it's a near classic...An album that is made up of 25% fillers can not be considered classic...It's a 4/5 according to the common Hip Hop Head...a Near classic would be 4.5/5...PeAce

I think the album is a 4.5/5

Are you gonna say Im not a real hip hop head??
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

DPGC2003

• 'G'
  • Crissy M
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2002, 01:24:23 PM »
Art of War should be considered classic because  it is impossible for a double album filled with about 28 tracks to be perfect...Sure Disc 2 has a few fillers but Disc 1 is a flawless 5/5 and Disc2 is around a 4/5...Life After Death which is considered classic by many has at least or not more filler tracks than Art of War...Even All Eyez on Me had What'z Your Phone# and a few other subpar tracks...
Rainstorm the back of the bank, bustin loose like Muggsy
Typhoons, Kurupt Calhoun
with a platoon of backwards ass buffoons
Ready to shoot anything that moves             Kurupt-Trylogy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2002, 05:34:26 PM »
Art of War should be considered classic because  it is impossible for a double album filled with about 28 tracks to be perfect...

You're admiting it's not perfect...You're admiting it's not classic...

classic=perfect...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2002, 08:50:11 AM »

You're admiting it's not perfect...You're admiting it's not classic...

classic=perfect...

A perfect album?

I don't know about other people but I think an album can be a classic without being perfect.  Cause to me not many albums are perfect.  Even The Chronic isn't perfect.  If it was perfect it wouldn't have the skits that become fast forward material now.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2002, 10:23:33 AM »
Classic is not necessarily Perfect......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2002, 12:08:48 PM »
3.5 mics