Author Topic: Floydness private convo part two  (Read 1341 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Floydness private convo part two
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »
you guys are now calling each other. these convos need to be recorded somehow.
:-X
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2009, 11:11:19 AM »
i think this is appropriate

u know u wanna be that pacifier lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2009, 03:00:22 PM »
i think this is appropriate

u know u wanna be that pacifier lol

who's the dude in back holding her?  Nik?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Muhfukka

« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2009, 03:07:56 PM »

its the jew allright

roccy doin it big in the camo. also by the way roccy said he didnt know anyone was taking a photo here and thats why his mouth is open hahaha

Sikotic™

« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »
It seems like Roccy NEVER knows a picture is being taken lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2009, 04:04:49 PM »

its the jew allright

roccy doin it big in the camo. also by the way roccy said he didnt know anyone was taking a photo here and thats why his mouth is open hahaha

lol what did he think the guy facing a camera at them was doing?

Im guessin the cameraman was also in the middle of askin him..."how many people in this group have you fucked?"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »

the retard with the whistle...is that Lights? lol

« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2009, 04:33:08 PM »

the retard with the whistle...is that Lights? lol

lol when NIK stands so close to Floyd like that...they look like a lower case "d"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2009, 05:08:09 PM »
lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »
LOL its hard to match up all the tough talk with the photos of nik.Same with looney.They look like cowards and their friends look lame.Seriously,who would be scared if those crews ran up on them?One looks like the short bus from a middle eastern school,complete with whistels in case they get lost in the museum and the other crew looks like the staff of a dry cleaning store.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2009, 07:14:52 PM »
LOL its hard to match up all the tough talk with the photos of nik.Same with looney.They look like cowards and their friends look lame.Seriously,who would be scared if those crews ran up on them?One looks like the short bus from a middle eastern school,complete with whistels in case they get lost in the museum and the other crew looks like the staff of a dry cleaning store.

i wouldnt fuck with Loon3y

dude looks like the Virginia Tech Killer

Sikotic™

« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2009, 07:17:37 PM »
^^^LOL^^^

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »

lol...looney is more intimdating than you, u canadian trailor trash lookin ass mufucka

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2009, 07:44:49 PM »

i wouldnt fuck with Loon3y

dude looks like the Virginia Tech Killer

u know whats funny tho, is people would say the same shit about that Virginia Tech dude if he didnt have that pistol that they say on here about loon3y.  I dunno who on heres ever had a gun pointed at em...but you aint goan be that hardcore action movie muhafucka when somebody has a pistol pointed at u lol.  Real shit, i might be more worried about some nerdy lookin fool with a gun then anybody.  Either one, he goan get all shaky and shoot your ass on accident...or two, he's insane.

Jaydc555

« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2009, 09:55:39 PM »

lol...looney is more intimdating than you, u canadian trailor trash lookin ass mufucka
Go eat something olive oil your far too skinny.