Author Topic: Floydness private convo part two  (Read 1347 times)

Floydness

Re: Floydness private convo part two
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »
So u gave ur number to a guy u know from the internet because he wanted to call? You don't think that's strange?

its AG.. Ive known him for a long time.. not some random bastard from myspace.. he gave me his too so i didnt really think nothing of it, plus it was very very late and my mind doesnt work right sometimes at night, or day.  :'(

Floydness

« Reply #31 on: August 25, 2009, 04:55:27 PM »
wtf...mother fuckers need hobbies

seriously.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »
So u gave ur number to a guy u know from the internet because he wanted to call? You don't think that's strange?

its AG.. Ive known him for a long time.. not some random bastard from myspace.. he gave me his too so i didnt really think nothing of it, plus it was very very late and my mind doesnt work right sometimes at night, or day.  :'(

You're too nice.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2009, 05:00:57 PM »

You're too nice.

LOL......that's putting it kindly

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2009, 05:01:59 PM »

LOL....i love when people can be normal and practical

I'm not tryin to clown her, but c'mon, what else did she think was gonna happen?

Floydness

« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2009, 05:05:17 PM »
you think ur clowning on me? lol ur actually being pretty real and nice. and btw, I didnt think anything would happen.. whats the worse that can happen? if people from dubcc will start calling me (which i doubt unless they REALLYYYY have no life) i just wont pick up.. it will blow over eventually, when there are 30 candles on my birthday cake.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2009, 05:13:58 PM »

I'm not tryin to clown her, but c'mon, what else did she think was gonna happen?

naah, i know, man.........you're thinking like a normal person. something she should try giving a shot. thats what i meant. LOL

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2009, 05:18:29 PM »

naah, i know, man.........you're thinking like a normal person. something she should try giving a shot. thats what i meant. LOL

Oh, I see...

hahaha...yeah, you live and you learn...

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »
how can i think like a normal person when im not very normal at all?  ???  

and elior please dont clown me on dubcc, its enough ur haters do it all damn day.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 25, 2009, 05:21:25 PM »
i know you're not normal, so u dont have to mention that.but just to clarify, i'm not clowning anyone here LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: August 25, 2009, 05:25:27 PM »
Jay, did you just post your phone number on the internet? :-X

Floydness

« Reply #41 on: August 25, 2009, 05:28:13 PM »
i know you're not normal, so u dont have to mention that.but just to clarify, i'm not clowning anyone here LOL

lol can I ask u something? would you consider yourself to be "normal"?  ???

Kool Beenz

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2009, 05:43:41 PM »
i was drunk as fuck so i could give a fuck about what yall bitches think

it was funny as fuck and well worth it

Sikotic really put on a show last night, and Floyd knows i didnt do this intentionally to hurt her or anything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2009, 06:40:06 PM »

lol can I ask u something? would you consider yourself to be "normal"?  ???

LOL...everyone is fucking with you and you don't even realize it. that includes ag and sikotic. this has been from day 1, not just recently.

nobody is 100% normal, but a lot of people know how to carry themselves in a normal fashion so that they don't appear to be a clueless weirdo.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 06:41:53 PM by Now_I_Know »

Floydness

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
u think I dont know theyre fucking with me? what do I look like here? im not that much of a clueless weirdo like you make me out to be buddy, it might be a shocker to you but I do know whats up.  ::)