Author Topic: Floydness private convo part two  (Read 1342 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Floydness private convo part two
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2009, 07:41:29 PM »
wow... I think u guys have too much time on ur hands.. next thing i know muhfucka will be prank calling me  ::)
whats your number?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2009, 08:01:25 PM »
u think I dont know theyre fucking with me? what do I look like here? im not that much of a clueless weirdo like you make me out to be buddy, it might be a shocker to you but I do know whats up.  ::) 

the fact that you gave your number shows that you didnt think there was a joke on you...that goes along with many other things you've said on this site and shit you've talked about with ag LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2009, 08:05:22 PM »
u think I dont know theyre fucking with me? what do I look like here? im not that much of a clueless weirdo like you make me out to be buddy, it might be a shocker to you but I do know whats up.  ::) 

the fact that you gave your number shows that you didnt think there was a joke on you...that goes along with many other things you've said on this site and shit you've talked about with ag LOL
We have your address and phone number you mutt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »
^not because i gave it out, gay stalker

Floydness

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2009, 10:06:34 PM »

its not about being a clueless weirdo though, I just let my gaurd down at 1:30 a.m to someone that ive been talking to for a while now.. This is my first experience with ag like this (when I say first I mean the first convo), he never posted up convos other than interviews.. I didnt think that that would happen, especially not a month later that kinda caught me offgaurd.. I trusted him more or less.. no shame in that. FUCK IT though, it is what it is. This is getting kinda boring already..  :sleep:

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2009, 10:14:11 PM »
hahaha what a kike

Floydness

« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2009, 10:58:16 PM »
^^ shut up fag, and dnt bother calling me again cuz now I wont answer unknown numbers unless im in the mood to tell u what a piece of shit u are over the phone. Also, I dont check my vm so you can blow that shit up for I care, WHEN i get to it, ill delete it as soon as I hear that crusty ass mexican voice of yours.  :loser:

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2009, 12:37:49 AM »
Seriously Floyd, why do you even bother posting on this forum?  I'm honestly trying to give you some real advice.  Its very clear that you have some major self esteem issues, and you are not a strong enough person to handle the kind of hate from this forum.  I mean what good do you get out of coming here?  I have no clue what the hell goes on in the g spot anymore, every once in awhile I just waste some time reading some stuff, and it always seems like you are in the middle of it with pretty much everyone making fun of you.  Just leave and never come back.  I really am not saying that to be mean...it would be better for you.  Unfortunately for you, your girlfriend is one of the biggest douchebags the internet has ever seen, and so that is going to reflect on you.  I read some of that convo, and I don't even really know what it is about and why everyone is clowning on you, but why do you continue to come back for the beatings?  You don't have some legendary forum status to uphold, so just my opinion, your self esteem would probably be better off if you left this place and never came back.  Some people might commit suicide if they couldn't have wcc anymore, you on the other hand would probably be happier.

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2009, 12:44:31 AM »
Floyd, fuck what all these haters are saying. I can't tell you're a cool person and they are targeting you because they stay in line to ride NIK's nuts like a new ride opened up at Magic Mountain.

They love you. That's why whenever you're not around they ask about you. Take it all as a compliment.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2009, 02:17:53 AM »
floyds my homegirl...she shouldnt give a fucc though. it's not like this conversation can result in a federal indictment.

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2009, 10:54:33 AM »
Seriously Floyd, why do you even bother posting on this forum?  I'm honestly trying to give you some real advice.  Its very clear that you have some major self esteem issues, and you are not a strong enough person to handle the kind of hate from this forum.  I mean what good do you get out of coming here?  I have no clue what the hell goes on in the g spot anymore, every once in awhile I just waste some time reading some stuff, and it always seems like you are in the middle of it with pretty much everyone making fun of you.  Just leave and never come back.  I really am not saying that to be mean...it would be better for you.  Unfortunately for you, your girlfriend is one of the biggest douchebags the internet has ever seen, and so that is going to reflect on you.  I read some of that convo, and I don't even really know what it is about and why everyone is clowning on you, but why do you continue to come back for the beatings?  You don't have some legendary forum status to uphold, so just my opinion, your self esteem would probably be better off if you left this place and never came back.  Some people might commit suicide if they couldn't have wcc anymore, you on the other hand would probably be happier.

you know what grundy... for once me and you can agree on something.. I should leave because basically the only purpose I serve on here is to be a target.. I duno, It never used to be like this.. It got really fucking bad within the past 3 months or so.. these people are disgusting I dont even know why they take that much amount of pleassure it bagging on me.. I dont have MAJOR self esteem issues though lol, believe it or not im the girl who actually loves herself LOL but i feel what ur saying..

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2009, 11:05:44 AM »
mufucka is mexican?

Floydness

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2009, 11:09:03 AM »
ya he even dissed me in spanish while I was on the phone lmao

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2009, 11:35:33 AM »
i know you're not normal, so u dont have to mention that.but just to clarify, i'm not clowning anyone here LOL

lol can I ask u something? would you consider yourself to be "normal"?  ???

LOL...everyone is fucking with you and you don't even realize it. that includes ag and sikotic. this has been from day 1, not just recently.

nobody is 100% normal, but a lot of people know how to carry themselves in a normal fashion so that they don't appear to be a clueless weirdo.

Who gauges what is normal and what is not?

Cali Climate

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2009, 11:38:46 AM »
^Exactly. There is no normal.