Author Topic: Floydness private convo part two  (Read 1344 times)

Floydness

Re: Floydness private convo part two
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2009, 12:09:30 PM »
its the people who say theyre normal that im worried about lol  :-\

Blasphemy

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2009, 12:31:38 PM »
It went south only because they found out you weren't some hot chick, but were Chunky. lol (PS: Not a diss, it seems to what happen, lol lots of this shit appears to happen waaaay before I got here).

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2009, 12:43:48 PM »
i think it got bad for her when she kept saying "i dont care what dubcc thinks" then she would get all defensive and upset over every little thing, deleting her profiles and shit. that just made everyone give it to her way worse. but fuck her anyway shes a fat kike

Floydness

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »
It went south only because they found out you weren't some hot chick, but were Chunky. lol (PS: Not a diss, it seems to what happen, lol lots of this shit appears to happen waaaay before I got here).

what kind of pathetic shit is that though? LOL so what if im not some hot chick, im still a girl with feelings damn lol.. in any case, it really doesnt matter anymore.

Floydness

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2009, 01:07:42 PM »
i think it got bad for her when she kept saying "i dont care what dubcc thinks" then she would get all defensive and upset over every little thing, deleting her profiles and shit. that just made everyone give it to her way worse. but fuck her anyway shes a fat kike

shut up faggot, when push comes to shove I really dont give 2 shits about what dubcc thinks. I used to care a little because back then I actually used to like coming to this place, ure just some fucking LOSER who takes pride in clowning people. and yeah thats exactly what I am, lol im a fat kike. >:-] 

Muhfukka

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2009, 01:17:11 PM »
yes you do. if everyone here gave you positive attention you would eat it up like pile of matzo balls, and when people dont you get all upset

Sikotic™

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2009, 01:31:26 PM »
Who gauges what is normal and what is not?
It was normal to rape your female slave about 200 years ago in America. Female circumcision is also a normal practice in some part of Africa.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »
Floyd: the fact that you keep coming in here and constantly defend yourself from every negative comment fuels the fire. That's why this has escalated.

No matter how many times you say "I don't care what people say on DubCC" or "I love myself regardless", people on here can see through that shit. If you really want this to all stop or you REALLY didn't care, you would stop responding. It's that simple. I thought we all learned this shit in elementary school lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »
Floyd: the fact that you keep coming in here and constantly defend yourself from every negative comment fuels the fire. That's why this has escalated.

No matter how many times you say "I don't care what people say on DubCC" or "I love myself regardless", people on here can see through that shit. If you really want this to all stop or you REALLY didn't care, you would stop responding. It's that simple. I thought we all learned this shit in elementary school lol.

Drop out rate is pretty high in america  ::)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2009, 01:51:53 PM »

Muhfukka

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »
i think this is appropriate

Kool Beenz

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »
lol muhfukka what did you call her
"gordita" or just "gorda"

Muhfukka

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2009, 02:42:40 PM »
i dont even remember she hung up too quick. that shit was funny though she sounded all disapointed

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »

hahaha damn too funny
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Floydness

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2009, 03:03:24 PM »
neither.