Author Topic: 40 Glocc Clowns Juelz Santana For Having A Man Purse"You Look Like A Homo!INSIDE  (Read 612 times)

ThaRealSupreme

wait hold up supreme...
you dont give a....that they act/dress etc...gay?

Jim and Juelz dont act gay to me....maybe I missed somethin 'cause I rarely watch videos n shit but they're still eye candy. As far as the way they dress....they dress like the white boys that I see in Orange County n shit not the super tight jeans that I see in Long Beach.

As far as the man purse....those shits Juelz have looks like luggage and I've seen some real faggot lookin man purses before.

"10 grand and a blammer in a man purse"_Spider Loc Louie Bag
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aite no homo but they look str8 gay like a muthafucca...maybe you like em cuz they what you into etc...but overall
their muzik
their "swag"
gang bangin etc...
jus them in general is gay...and im not hatin cuz at one time they was dope PRE-PINK ERA
but damn ever since then its been a downhill path for them and their b-dawg homies

wait hold up supreme...

Jim and Juelz dont act gay to me....maybe I missed somethin 'cause I rarely watch videos n shit but they're still eye candy. As far as the way they dress....they dress like the white boys that I see in Orange County n shit not the super tight jeans that I see in Long Beach.

As far as the man purse....those shits Juelz have looks like luggage and I've seen some real faggot lookin man purses before.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

I agree with you on the other shit but Im just lookin at'em lol

aite no homo but they look str8 gay like a muthafucca...maybe you like em cuz they what you into etc...but overall
their muzik
their "swag"
gang bangin etc...
jus them in general is gay...and im not hatin cuz at one time they was dope PRE-PINK ERA
but damn ever since then its been a downhill path for them and their b-dawg homies

wait hold up supreme...

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

• Muthafuckin' Don!
to each is own but i jus cant get down like that or get into that stuff
they get a pass for now cuz only people speakin on it are the fake muffuccaz jus like em...otherwise the underground dukes been speakin on it but they jus underground..lol
still dont get how all of a sudden its aite to be a gang banger
its all good to kiss in public
the list goes on and on

I agree with you on the other shit but Im just lookin at'em lol

their muzik
their "swag"
gang bangin etc...

wait hold up supreme...

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
yea i agree its like amerikkka is living up to its title as the home of the "FREE" its like this is the place where anything goes. no judging of anyone or anything on any level. hmm i never thought hip hop would follow down such a sadistic path but it has, so be it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i never thought id be seein it the same way but damn it happened in the end
but as long as the streets stay the same and the street dukes keep at it...IMO we gon be good
muffuccaz like snoop dont help one day they in, next day they out
one day hes goin at wayne sayin the gang bangin he doin isnt right and then hes salutin him...lol
but hes doin that so can stay hot...and then he gets on a nipsey song and hes tryna keep his crip game on point

yea i agree its like amerikkka is living up to its title as the home of the "FREE" its like this is the place where anything goes. no judging of anyone or anything on any level. hmm i never thought hip hop would follow down such a sadistic path but it has, so be it
Cube

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
man the streets are just as bad, i mean out here in la even the so called tough dudes are keeping up with the fads in amazing numbers. not all of em but alot of em, i wont even say just the so called tough dudes, its alot of the fa sho tough dudes.lol id dont know what to say smh