Author Topic: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?  (Read 1543 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2009, 12:30:47 AM »
he got LA on his face coz he's "the face of LA"

As far as the butterfly, lol so u get a tattoo on ur face and suddenly you're attracted to men. Show me how that makes sense. Show how that suddenly would flick a switch in someones head and say "Well before i liked women but now coz i got a butterfly i'm going to like men ok" Only an immature brainless idiot would say or think that. Get educated dude

BTW the butterfly symbolized that he was "free like a butterfly" away from being trapped in the G-Unit box
[/b]

Now ive heard the saying free like a bird, so if he had a bird tattoed on his face i could sort of understand it.....but free like a butterfly!!!!? no thats just some gay shit.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2009, 01:29:09 AM »
.....and why is nobody talking about the butterfly tattoo?

honestly i dont even know why these faggots like him. seriously. if u get a butterfly tattoo on any part of ur body, and ur a dude, then u are a fucking faggot.
.....then u have the audacity to put this boner loving symbol on ur face? lol what the fuck would would be ur reason for getting that?

sooo, when you see a butterfly you start thinking about two guys fucking. ok.

game is a dumb fuck btw, that´s the reason for his dumb tattoos.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2009, 01:47:55 AM »
cuz he originally got a gay ass butterfly and then got it coverd with la

eNgIeS

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 01:55:55 AM »

As far as the butterfly, lol so u get a tattoo on ur face and suddenly you're attracted to men. Show me how that makes sense. Show how that suddenly would flick a switch in someones head and say "Well before i liked women but now coz i got a butterfly i'm going to like men ok" Only an immature brainless idiot would say or think that. Get educated dude

BTW the butterfly symbolized that he was "free like a butterfly" away from being trapped in the G-Unit box
[/b]

Now ive heard the saying free like a bird, so if he had a bird tattoed on his face i could sort of understand it.....but free like a butterfly!!!!? no thats just some gay shit.

Game said it somewhere i believe. While i wouldnt get a butterfly i can see why people think it looked sissy but to say it suddenly means he likes dick is fucking stupid uneducated 14 year old teenage boy talk

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 02:40:11 AM »
damn..if you would ask "why the fuck Game hav Butterfly on his face?" it would be a good thread, a funny topic 2 joke about.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 03:09:30 AM »

[/b]

Game said it somewhere i believe. While i wouldnt get a butterfly i can see why people think it looked sissy but to say it suddenly means he likes dick is fucking stupid uneducated 14 year old teenage boy talk

on Stop snitchin stop lyin dvd he said smthn bout his grand ma and shit...

he regret wut he did before so as a meanin of new life he put mothufuckin BUTTERFLY on his face!

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2009, 03:12:20 AM »
damn..if you would ask "why the fuck Game hav Butterfly on his face?" it would be a good thread, a funny topic 2 joke about.

i thought compton is LA county ... not LA so i was wonderin why the fuck he had LA on his face???/
dude aint even from LA city he from Compton California

rapper 40 glocc asks the same question to ppl 'why the fuck does game hav city name on his face dat he duznt even rep?!>'

Erik Whitefield

« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2009, 04:35:36 AM »
He aint in the hood no more so why does it mather honestly
the man may got a La tat but at the end of the day he makes more money than all these jealous dawgs watsup with that nigga 40 glocc hes from IE but always rocking La dodger caps
lets compare it Spiders g-unit tat vs Games La tat who's more stupid tell me? lol

Dusan123

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2009, 08:28:13 AM »
he is from cpt rite?

Yes, Comptons is a Smaller City, that is a Apart of the Los Angeles Area, so he had it done to claim it. Honestly the N.W.A was the worse. Then again I see people with "Counter-Strike" Gaming tattoos so I  guess its not as bad. It just depends on what Sub Culture you're belonging too. Gamer, you do games, Hood/Hip-Hop you claim your area/city, Rocker you do Instruments etc. etc.

The wierdest one imo was the Star.
HAHAHA
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real

TheRealHopSin

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 08:48:58 AM »
GAME IZ LAME I B DA 1NE OUT 4 DA FAME
SHAME DAME LAME CAME BRAIN SLAIN CANE N OTHERS
MY FREESTYLES BE MELTY LIKE BUTTERZ  ---  WHEN U PUT THEM UP A DEAD DOGZ ASS
I LICK OUT THE FILLIN N HAVE A FEEST / HOPSIN THE MICROFONE BEEST
U CAN FIND ME IN THE GRAVE YARD CHILLIN WITH A HI-C
STR8 GANGSTA SO U KNOW I SPIKED IT WITH EXTRA VITAMIN C
NEWEST OUTLAW ON DA BLOCK CAUSE I MOVED RECENTLY
THEM LIBRARIE POLICE B HARRASSIN ME
SAID I NEVER RETURNED DAT BOOK JOY OF SEX RIGHT
WELL MOFO HONKEY WHITE BITCH WHAT I POSED TO READ AT NIGHT
PLUS I LEARN NEW WAYS TO TOUCH MY DOGZ ASS
SO PASS YOUR DEAD ASS DOGGIE OVER HERE TANNER HOMIE N LETZ GIT BUSIE
U FUCK THE FRONT N I FUCK DA RIZZIE

HI FIVE!

evo

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 08:56:18 AM »
hopsin your manager tanner got you buzzin in the streets that new record pans in the kitchen going all the way

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2009, 09:10:23 AM »
lol he confused.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2009, 09:12:45 AM »
He aint in the hood no more so why does it mather honestly
the man may got a La tat but at the end of the day he makes more money than all these jealous dawgs watsup with that nigga 40 glocc hes from IE but always rocking La dodger caps
lets compare it Spiders g-unit tat vs Games La tat who's more stupid tell me? lol
damn least the nigga aint gott a sun tatted on him another gay ass tat some sisqo type of shit going on... aint nothin stupid bout spi havin g unit tatted on him thats his squad and he got his hood inked on him as well.

ain't this homo got a compton crip tatted on him as well lol
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 09:23:18 AM by BANGADOSHISH!! »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 09:30:31 AM »
part of publicity IMO
if he would have put cpt maybe the hardcore fans wouldnt know what it was where as they would wit LA
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
butterfly was too much anything beats that lmao