Author Topic: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?  (Read 1546 times)

eNgIeS

Re: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 07:34:15 PM »
he got LA on his face coz he's "the face of LA"

As far as the butterfly, lol so u get a tattoo on ur face and suddenly you're attracted to men. Show me how that makes sense. Show how that suddenly would flick a switch in someones head and say "Well before i liked women but now coz i got a butterfly i'm going to like men ok" Only an immature brainless idiot would say or think that. Get educated dude

BTW the butterfly symbolized that he was "free like a butterfly" away from being trapped in the G-Unit box
[/b]

Now ive heard the saying free like a bird, so if he had a bird tattoed on his face i could sort of understand it.....but free like a butterfly!!!!? no thats just some gay shit.

Game said it somewhere i believe. While i wouldnt get a butterfly i can see why people think it looked sissy but to say it suddenly means he likes dick is fucking stupid uneducated 14 year old teenage boy talk

on Stop snitchin stop lyin dvd he said smthn bout his grand ma and shit...

he regret wut he did before so as a meanin of new life he put mothufuckin BUTTERFLY on his face!

Ok but i read somewhere else he said it was to do with him being free of g-unit. maybe it has double meanings or maybe game changed his mind....as much as i love game he does change his mind. hey at least his real with it

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »
He got it to cover his butterfly tattoo but it was basically a publicity stunt. It's the same thing as Game starting or ending a beef every other week or claiming to retire or getting a MJ tattoo so that he can sit fully clothed in his bath and show it off, it's his way of keeping himself relevant in the public eye since he can't do that singlehandedly through his music :-*

2euce 7even

« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »
A person from CPT tattooin' LA on them or even reppin LA is out of place. That's like somebody from Long Beach gettin LA on them or reppin LA...doesn't make sense and LA people will call u out on it.

are you on krack?

BOMPTON is LA, LA is KILLAPHORN.I.A

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 11:38:23 AM »
A person from CPT tattooin' LA on them or even reppin LA is out of place. That's like somebody from Long Beach gettin LA on them or reppin LA...doesn't make sense and LA people will call u out on it.

are you on krack?

have you ever even been to the us?

174Proof

« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 11:38:51 AM »

are you on krack?

U mean Compton is in LA county...that shit is not the city of LA and you sound like somebody that's super obsessed with the hood so knock it off.

174Proof

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 11:41:24 AM »

are you on krack?

Either he hasn't or he wish he grew up in rowdy neighborhoods judgin by the thread he made tryin to get a list of blood rappers.

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2009, 05:19:44 PM »
No disrespect L.A. hOMIES BUT YOU WILL NEVA CATCH A L.A. TAT ON ME... COMPTON FO LIFE...

sofdark

« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2009, 05:39:01 PM »
people who usually ask this type of question are not even from LA

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2009, 05:43:14 PM »
Damn, CA's confusin'... :D

That's ill though. That's ill.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2009, 05:44:13 PM »

are you on krack?

Hahahahahahahaha!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2009, 06:28:16 PM »
people who usually ask this type of question are not even from LA

I didn't realize being from LA was a prerequisite for asking questions on a public fucking forum.  ::)

Sometimes people don't know Compton is part of LA county. It is the largest county in America with almost double the amount of people as the next most populated county.

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 03:21:58 AM »
Im from South Central and i know people who r from here and have LA tats. Its just like having a California tattoo. Unless ur extremely anal about it and are not happy unless he tattoos his address on his face.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 03:39:56 AM »
u foos are retarded...

Compton is LA...  Its basically why mostly all westcoast rappers claim LA....  Its the LA area...  Same reason Tupac made "To Live in Die in LA"...  same reason xzibit made songs about LA...

aint no rappers from LA City....  Rappers are from LA County...  and this is coming from somebody thats grew up all over los angeles....

When you in LA you claim the city you from...Compton, Boyle Heights, Whittier, Pico Rivera, Long Beach....  But when you leave California and nobody ever heard of these cities is when you say your from LA....

Cus remember that there aint many rappers from LA city....  but all the ones that claim LA are from Los Angeles County...
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 11:24:43 AM »

As far as the butterfly, lol so u get a tattoo on ur face and suddenly you're attracted to men. Show me how that makes sense. Show how that suddenly would flick a switch in someones head and say "Well before i liked women but now coz i got a butterfly i'm going to like men ok" Only an immature brainless idiot would say or think that. Get educated dude

BTW the butterfly symbolized that he was "free like a butterfly" away from being trapped in the G-Unit box

lmao free and  away from being trapped in the closet is more like it. the face of la? i heard that. please name one other man that you consider masculine that has a butterfly tatooed on his body anywhere at all let alone on his face. it aint that the tat makes him gay its just proof that he been gay all the while and he just now has the courage to display it, now that he sees its acceptible, after wayne kissed baby on the mouth he went and got a butterfly tatoo. all that shit is gay as fuck

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 11:27:46 AM »
for real
btw was he ever a stripper?

.....no homo

lmao free and  away from being trapped in the closet is more like it. the face of la? i heard that. please name one other man that you consider masculine that has a butterfly tatooed on his body anywhere at all let alone on his face. it aint that the tat makes him gay its just proof that he been gay all the while and he just now has the courage to display it, now that he sees its acceptible, after wayne kissed baby on the mouth he went and got a butterfly tatoo. all that shit is gay as fuck
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.