Author Topic: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?  (Read 1549 times)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2009, 11:43:58 AM »
hell yea he was a stripper ole nasty naked nigga lmao.....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 03:42:26 PM »
How insecure is ya'll to think a butterfly tat makes you less 'hard'?

Shit is like eating cereal on your front stoop.. maddd gangsta.

A nigga can't get a butterfly, but can get another man's name tatted on your body, sayin' rest in peace. Come on now.  :laugh:

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 09:17:22 PM »
u foos are retarded...

Compton is LA...  Its basically why mostly all westcoast rappers claim LA....  Its the LA area...  Same reason Tupac made "To Live in Die in LA"...  same reason xzibit made songs about LA...

aint no rappers from LA City....  Rappers are from LA County...  and this is coming from somebody thats grew up all over los angeles....

When you in LA you claim the city you from...Compton, Boyle Heights, Whittier, Pico Rivera, Long Beach....  But when you leave California and nobody ever heard of these cities is when you say your from LA....

Cus remember that there aint many rappers from LA city....  but all the ones that claim LA are from Los Angeles County...

ok here is a guy from LA sayin somethin lil different

40 glocc via twitter :
Youknow #RAPPERSAINTSHIT WHEN THEY SAY THIS L.A AND THEY FROM COMPTON!!.LOL
6:54 AM Aug 25th from UberTwitter   

Youknow #RAPPERSAINTSHIT WHEN THEY GET A L.A TATTOE ON THEY FACE AND THEY FROM COMPTON LOL
6:53 AM Aug 25th from UberTwitter   

Youknow #RAPPERSAINTSHIT WHEN THEY got a tear drop on they face and haven't never killed

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 09:18:08 PM »
damn lol^^^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 10:03:14 PM »
I find something entertaining about impulsive people who are into tatoos. I have a friend with a similar kind of thinking. He always getting tats that are supposed to symbolize this and that and I kind of laugh at him because it's a couple years later and we're all like remember when you got the tatoo to symbolize the "new cause" you were so into and two weeks later, you never talked about it again. We always tell him he should get a 360 tatoo to represent his metamorphis from one thing right back to how he started.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »
I find something entertaining about impulsive people who are into tatoos. I have a friend with a similar kind of thinking. He always getting tats that are supposed to symbolize this and that and I kind of laugh at him because it's a couple years later and we're all like remember when you got the tatoo to symbolize the "new cause" you were so into and two weeks later, you never talked about it again. We always tell him he should get a 360 tatoo to represent his metamorphis from one thing right back to how he started.

That's the main reason you shouldn't get inked because some people's mind state changes but the tatt doesn't!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

eNgIeS

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2009, 10:49:57 PM »
he got LA on his face coz he's "the face of LA"

As far as the butterfly, lol so u get a tattoo on ur face and suddenly you're attracted to men. Show me how that makes sense. Show how that suddenly would flick a switch in someones head and say "Well before i liked women but now coz i got a butterfly i'm going to like men ok" Only an immature brainless idiot would say or think that. Get educated dude

BTW the butterfly symbolized that he was "free like a butterfly" away from being trapped in the G-Unit box

lmao free and  away from being trapped in the closet is more like it. the face of la? i heard that. please name one other man that you consider masculine that has a butterfly tatooed on his body anywhere at all let alone on his face. it aint that the tat makes him gay its just proof that he been gay all the while and he just now has the courage to display it, now that he sees its acceptible, after wayne kissed baby on the mouth he went and got a butterfly tatoo. all that shit is gay as fuck

Lol none of that, to a mature educated person, would prove that you're gay. Until i see that person tongue locking and sucking cock or fucking ass or coming out saying they have a boyfriend i dont think its gay

its weird for baby and wayne to kiss on the lips if they did but dont make em gay just fucking weird

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2009, 11:15:34 PM »
.....and why is nobody talking about the butterfly tattoo?

honestly i dont even know why these faggots like him. seriously. if u get a butterfly tattoo on any part of ur body, and ur a dude, then u are a fucking faggot.
.....then u have the audacity to put this boner loving symbol on ur face? lol what the fuck would would be ur reason for getting that?

Calm the fuck down son, sheez, why do you care?!

+1
it's not like he rappin' tellin you to get some wack ink, put on yo ass...
y'all groupies get all riled up over nuttin', on some fuckin' lame TMZ shit.
what ever happened to music, dudes still one of the only west-coast rappers on top right now. what ch'all doin?...
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Fraxxx

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009, 04:31:23 AM »
Im from South Central and i know people who r from here and have LA tats. Its just like having a California tattoo. Unless ur extremely anal about it and are not happy unless he tattoos his address on his face.

lol
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2009, 10:18:49 AM »
u foos are retarded...

Compton is LA...  Its basically why mostly all westcoast rappers claim LA....  Its the LA area...  Same reason Tupac made "To Live in Die in LA"...  same reason xzibit made songs about LA...

aint no rappers from LA City....  Rappers are from LA County...  and this is coming from somebody thats grew up all over los angeles....

When you in LA you claim the city you from...Compton, Boyle Heights, Whittier, Pico Rivera, Long Beach....  But when you leave California and nobody ever heard of these cities is when you say your from LA....

Cus remember that there aint many rappers from LA city....  but all the ones that claim LA are from Los Angeles County...

ok here is a guy from LA sayin somethin lil different

40 glocc via twitter :
Youknow #RAPPERSAINTSHIT WHEN THEY SAY THIS L.A AND THEY FROM COMPTON!!.LOL
6:54 AM Aug 25th from UberTwitter   

Youknow #RAPPERSAINTSHIT WHEN THEY GET A L.A TATTOE ON THEY FACE AND THEY FROM COMPTON LOL
6:53 AM Aug 25th from UberTwitter   

Youknow #RAPPERSAINTSHIT WHEN THEY got a tear drop on they face and haven't never killed

pffffffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!! 40 Glocc aint even from L.A County... he from inland empire.. LOL! why the fukk he talkin bout L.A.... he live like 1 hour drive from L.A. get the fuk outta here...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2009, 08:15:36 PM »

Ha!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2009, 09:36:28 AM »
that la tat was aite but then that star he covered it up wit...aint the bidness but him and wayne are rockstars...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2009, 03:09:36 PM »
bottom line is the la and the star were to cover up a butterfly, lol that's hillariously gay, and if two men kissing on the mouth isnt gay i guess a man and woman kissing on the mouth isnt str8, the world is one big fruit basket and to be non gay is becoming more and more unpopular every day welcome to sodom and gomorah

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2009, 03:26:27 PM »
Bottom line is, the LA by itself was cool but putting that BIG ASS RED STAR over it just ruined the whole thing.  He gets clowned on out here in Philly because of that BIG ASS RED STAR.  It almost looks like clown makeup. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »
bottom line is the la and the star were to cover up a butterfly, lol that's hillariously gay, and if two men kissing on the mouth isnt gay i guess a man and woman kissing on the mouth isnt str8, the world is one big fruit basket and to be non gay is becoming more and more unpopular every day welcome to sodom and gomorah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Expect America is worse than Sodom. True story.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 04:01:50 PM by QuietTruth »