Author Topic: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?  (Read 1579 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: why the fuck did Game hav LA on his face?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 04:00:06 PM »
is that by cyssero's orders or they hate him out there for real? lol

Bottom line is, the LA by itself was cool but putting that BIG ASS RED STAR over it just ruined the whole thing.  He gets clowned on out here in Philly because of that BIG ASS RED STAR.  It almost looks like clown makeup. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »
bottom line is the la and the star were to cover up a butterfly, lol that's hillariously gay, and if two men kissing on the mouth isnt gay i guess a man and woman kissing on the mouth isnt str8, the world is one big fruit basket and to be non gay is becoming more and more unpopular every day welcome to sodom and gomorah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Expect America is worse than Sodom. True story.

Damn that's some real shit....Sodom and Gomorrah, Babylon and Rome all mixed in one.....smh
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2009, 05:03:34 PM »
Bottom line is, the LA by itself was cool but putting that BIG ASS RED STAR over it just ruined the whole thing.  He gets clowned on out here in Philly because of that BIG ASS RED STAR.  It almost looks like clown makeup. 

SO YAW DIDNT CLOWN HIM IN PHILLY FOR THE BUTTERFLY? HMMMM SMH THAT'S SUSPECT BUT U MENTON THE LA THE STAR  AND NOT THE BUTTERFLY THATS AS UNBELIEVABLE AS HIM THINKIN IT WAS COOL TO GET THAT SHIT, WELL AT LEAST UNTIL THE BANGADOSHISH SERIES SENT HIM BACK TO THE TATOO ARTIST..LOL TOOK HIM THREE TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT I GUESS BUT YOU CAN ONLY STAY IN  THE CLOSET SO LONG

U WAS AN ORPHAN CUZ POPS MIS USED YA ORGANS/
NOW U YELL LOUD AS AN ORGAN LIKE U IS IMORTANT?/ GAYME=GAY

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2009, 05:24:41 PM »
bottom line is the la and the star were to cover up a butterfly, lol that's hillariously gay, and if two men kissing on the mouth isnt gay i guess a man and woman kissing on the mouth isnt str8, the world is one big fruit basket and to be non gay is becoming more and more unpopular every day welcome to sodom and gomorah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Expect America is worse than Sodom. True story.

Damn that's some real shit....Sodom and Gomorrah, Babylon and Rome all mixed in one.....smh

LMAO. Sad words but true words.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2009, 05:26:29 PM »
damn game isnt a real muslim ...especially durin ramadan..lol
(hes a muslim right?)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.