14 (31.8%)
... so-so
7 (15.9%)
... not good for me, but to respect
3 (6.8%)
... a gay ass bitch
6 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: What do U think about Eminem???  (Read 336 times)

_E_A_Z_Y_

What do U think about Eminem???
« on: October 31, 2002, 02:43:47 PM »
i know some hiphopers from germany and austria who really hate him so i want to know what yout think!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:What do U think about Eminem???
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2002, 02:45:18 PM »
between "not good for me" and a "gay ass bitch"
« Last Edit: October 31, 2002, 02:46:17 PM by Ibrahim Wampuka »

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2002, 03:10:16 PM »
like Rud would say "so so def like jermaine"  :P

;D
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2002, 05:15:57 PM »
Kool, but not tha bess!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

west_coast_rider

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2002, 05:32:59 PM »
he has some great songs, he rhymes nicely, but i think he is a little overrated. everysong he makes goes to #1 cuz he is a white rapper. all of those media people just like kissing his ass. like whenever he wins awards, everyone in the audience stands up to applaud, but they wont do it for anyone else

masta_g3

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2002, 05:58:07 PM »

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2002, 07:37:54 PM »
Definitely one of the best now.

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2002, 10:51:27 PM »
Stop hating this white rapper is the best in the mainstream right now in terms of lyrics and  >:(as an allround artist. If you dispute this please bitch give me your alternative. As to my knowledge there's none. >:(   >:( >:( >:(

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2002, 11:51:52 PM »
When he first came out i thought he was a dope lyricist with a good flow and was funny as hell. Then he just carried on rapping about his family and life and doesn't seem to rap about anything else, and i don't give a fuck about his family so now he is a gay ass bitch for thinking i still wanna hear it. I might start to think higher of him if he starts to rap over some real hip hop beats as opposed to the shitty rock crap he seems to produce all the time.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Jamal818

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2002, 12:03:04 AM »
i think he's ONE OF THE BEST rappers out today....i like this new energetic style he's got going in his last few songs i heard....Til I Collapse, Lose Yourself,and RABBIT RUN (dope ass track).....he mite or mite not be the best but he's up there in my opinion....

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2002, 12:59:07 AM »
I don't care much for him. The cat's got lyrical skill though

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2002, 01:24:09 AM »
It's all in the total package.  You can't break em apart and say "He's the best lyricist. He's the best freestyler.  He's the best flowwise."  That crap don't work.  You gotta say it like this:

Who's better? Eminem, or Method Man?  Eminem, or Snoop Dogg?  Eminem, or Common?  Eminem, or Rakim?  Eminem, or Jay Z?

Personally, I think he's definately tight, and ONE of the best, but the best? Naw.  Maybe he's the best lyricist.  Maybe he's the best freestyler.  Maybe he's the best whatever, but just all around, there's several rappers I like more than Em.  It's always gonna be personal preference.  For instance, I like Ice Cube's past the stuff he did 10 years ago... so now, when I hear a halfway wack Ice Cube song, I still like it, because I remember his past.  How can Eminem ever be better than Ice Cube, if I'm thinking about watching "Friday" with my girlfriend in the theatres back when it came out?  I'm still gonna think Ice Cube's tighter, even if Eminem in reality is, because it's my personal preference.  That's why you can't give no kind of poll rating crap like this, because it don't matter what everybody else thinks, just what you think.  I think RBX is a better rapper than Eminem, lol.  That's just because I like RBX, I mean, everybody's gonna have a different opinion.  Hell, I'd rather hear Warren G than Eminem.  

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2002, 02:02:26 AM »

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2002, 03:08:26 AM »
Definately one of the best in the past few years, and he's getting better too imo, although I have always prefered his "Infinite" material to what he's brought out since. He's impressing my with his production too, and he's got his own sound which is great because he doesn't have to rely on others to make his name, I mean sure Dre helps but he's starting to do the majority of his own production now, so. He's also a great entertainer too, which is important.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2002, 08:48:27 AM »
He's a watered down Chino XL......