14 (31.8%)
... so-so
7 (15.9%)
... not good for me, but to respect
3 (6.8%)
... a gay ass bitch
6 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: What do U think about Eminem???  (Read 335 times)

@Ss@sSiN

Re:What do U think about Eminem???
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2002, 10:24:21 AM »
i really dont think hes that good, infact i wish he would quit rapping and keep my dick up out his mouth

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2002, 10:35:25 AM »
cool, but not the best rapper

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2002, 11:03:22 AM »
« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 11:06:48 AM by Nima »

Smooth

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2002, 11:55:41 AM »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Murrow

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2002, 01:02:20 PM »
Cube doesn't rap like he use to...same with Snoop, Jay-Z is boring, Ras Kass has no charisma and Rakim is still hiding.

No one could put up with Eminem...he just kills you during a battle...is a great freestyler...and his raps are real..with emotion.

So I go with Em being the best rapper @ the moment.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2002, 01:22:22 PM »
Honestly...
Now that Eminem is doing the Heart felt ish...LIKE:
"Cleaning out my closet"
"Losin' yourself" ect....that type of song and staying away from the "Spit venom" "decapatete your opponent" type of wackness....ImO Battle rappin' on every track is a point of weakness and has no character or originality. Battle rymes should only come out of a first timer...or rookie in the game to establish themself. ImO

When Em comes from the heart I'm tellin u....his stuff really find's rotation every where.
How many times do you wanna hear someone "Spit Fire" or melt your "skull" or pull your spine outta your body.....lol
Batttle ryming is a joke. If your an established star.
ImO

Hatesrats 2oo2

Eminem is at his best when he drop's shit that mean's something. Check every rapper that ever ment anything to this game......it's the knowledge not the "Ginzu knife tounge" that is remembered.

Oh yeah my vote Em's one of the best out there today only when he stick's to stuff that matter's. And latley he's following that forula to a tee.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2002, 01:24:46 PM by Hatesrats »

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2002, 01:44:45 PM »
Honestly...
Now that Eminem is doing the Heart felt ish...LIKE:
"Cleaning out my closet"
"Losin' yourself" ect....that type of song and staying away from the "Spit venom" "decapatete your opponent" type of wackness....ImO Battle rappin' on every track is a point of weakness and has no character or originality. Battle rymes should only come out of a first timer...or rookie in the game to establish themself. ImO

When Em comes from the heart I'm tellin u....his stuff really find's rotation every where.
How many times do you wanna hear someone "Spit Fire" or melt your "skull" or pull your spine outta your body.....lol
Batttle ryming is a joke. If your an established star.
ImO

Hatesrats 2oo2

Eminem is at his best when he drop's shit that mean's something. Check every rapper that ever ment anything to this game......it's the knowledge not the "Ginzu knife tounge" that is remembered.

Oh yeah my vote Em's one of the best out there today only when he stick's to stuff that matter's. And latley he's following that forula to a tee.

i agree with that

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2002, 01:48:14 PM »
well personally i feel u kant say his the best yet, i mean snoops dun the pop mix with hip hop shit when he was yong as fuck n kan still kum off hard when he wants, cubes str8 hardcore, nas is ill, rass kass got sick lyrics, so like i still think the best out there are outta a group of ppl at the moment, instead of jus the one

eminem
snoop
nas
rass kass
cube

not in no order, but personally u kant fuck with them 5, rass kass being the only one without a proven track record

Instigator

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2002, 02:00:40 PM »
Eminem is in a class of his own in terms of flow, delivery and lyrical skill... by far the best rapper in the game today, IMO...