Author Topic: Support the Jerk Movement  (Read 871 times)

Support the Jerk Movement
« on: August 26, 2009, 04:15:17 AM »
you guys complained and complained that LA needed a new sound and like it or not.... jerkin' is that sound. everyone is on it now from all over the world. it's new and it's totally fresh.

these old rappers still living in the 90's need to quit trying to 'bring the west back' with their boring music. jerkin' is a habit...

support it and stop the hate.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_FanCfPMYfc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_FanCfPMYfc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Support the Jerk Movement
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 10:34:51 AM »
yeah a new sound but this?
come on G lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 10:37:25 AM »
that shits even more gay than the hyphy movement and that dance is even lamer than harlem shake

your jerk ;D ;D :-X :-X :D  fuck outta here with this nonsense..its funny west rappers used to clown on the herlam shake now you niggaz on the same gay ass shit

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2009, 01:29:14 PM »
WOW..... really???? This is what its come to? 1st grade level entertainment that grown men and matured teens participate in? VERY sad. An adaptation of the Crip Walk into some kind of generic dance form? This and many other things involving the way music has un-evolved is setting our people back thousands of years.

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2009, 01:45:45 PM »
fuck tight jeans!! lmao looking straight from the 80's whats next short shorts and long ass soccer socks.  jerkin is a habit?? it takes 21 days to break a habit so do that!!
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

TheGhostOfScrappy

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2009, 01:55:32 PM »
my master used to jerk my collar and choke the shit out of me.  probably why im presently underneath the ground.  fuck.

Raphael

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2009, 02:00:32 PM »
sorry dude but i cant classify this as music id rather be stuck in the 90's...Anybody got some unreleased pac songs? Deathrow baaaby!

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2009, 02:12:41 PM »
my master used to jerk my collar and choke the shit out of me.  probably why im presently underneath the ground.  fuck.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheGhostOfScrappy

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 02:13:27 PM »
sorry dude but i cant classify this as music id rather be stuck in the 90's...Anybody got some unreleased pac songs? Deathrow baaaby!
in heaven there are no angry little rapper managers who kick innocent animals when they dont get paid for their template webdesigns.  i like it lots better up here.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 02:14:59 PM »
its a movement thats around for right now
muffuccaz want to PRAISE this as a good thing cuz they not robbin n killin n gang bangin but if we talkin bout muzik....its wack
otherwise its jus westcoast americas best dance crew
(the dance aint all that and if they from the west...that isnt us)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 04:24:36 PM »
you guys complained and complained that LA needed a new sound and like it or not.... jerkin' is that sound. everyone is on it now from all over the world. it's new and it's totally fresh.

these old rappers still living in the 90's need to quit trying to 'bring the west back' with their boring music. jerkin' is a habit...

support it and stop the hate.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_FanCfPMYfc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_FanCfPMYfc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

I agree 'cause it might be some bull shit but it's movin' and gettin ppl's attention.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2009, 06:00:06 PM »
Are you serious? Jerk Movement? Hahaha

kemizt

MarshColin

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »
It's not the tightest music, that's for sure, but it doesn't claim to be. It's more about the dancing and the positivity of it. I can't hate on that. I've been getting my gangsta rap on for so many years that the shit is just played out. And it has been for years.

The West can come with something better than jerkin, but for now it's gonna have to do. Any attention that the west can get on a nationwide level is a good thing. Maybe one of our favorite gangsta rappers like Jay Rock, Glasses, or Nipsey can put their twist on it and make it something you can enjoy too.

174Proof

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2009, 08:15:20 PM »
It's not the tightest music, that's for sure, but it doesn't claim to be. It's more about the dancing and the positivity of it. I can't hate on that. I've been getting my gangsta rap on for so many years that the shit is just played out. And it has been for years.

The West can come with something better than jerkin, but for now it's gonna have to do. Any attention that the west can get on a nationwide level is a good thing. Maybe one of our favorite gangsta rappers like Jay Rock, Glasses, or Nipsey can put their twist on it and make it something you can enjoy too.

Didn't Problem or G Malone already make a song to a jerkin beat? I heard one of those shits in the club and the lyrics were grown with a jerkin beat.

MarshColin

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

Didn't Problem or G Malone already make a song to a jerkin beat? I heard one of those shits in the club and the lyrics were grown with a jerkin beat.

Give me a link if u find it please. Thanks.