Author Topic: damn tech, its just you against the world  (Read 591 times)

ToNe1904

Re:damn tech, its just you against the world
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2002, 01:32:09 AM »
*yawn*

got bored wit hall of mirrors....tha same argument TOO many times.

n nobody in here has changed ANY of their views thru all tha arguing lol

itz good fah exercisin yah mind tho...well, arguin wit sum people is more like a light workout...rather then an exercise haha!

No... This conversation at message boards does affect the way people believe.  I'm living proof of that.  I remember, before I knew anything about Islam in the year 2000, I was talking about rappers believing in God at a bodyrott Eminem forum.  And some cat (Leviation Demented) that was always trying to diss me and find fault in me, accidently did some good in my life, even though he was trying to throw shade on me.... he said...

"You don't know what the fuck your talking about, you think that when rappers say God they are talking about Jesus or Christianity, or some bullshit like that?  Hell no man.  You got it all wrong.  Rappers are saying God, their talking about themselves, the black mens, as the fathers and first people of this Earth.  They are 5%'s and they believe that only 5% of the world is intelligent and they have to teach everyone else.  The 5% Nation is a spinoff of the Nation of Islam, which is a spinoff of true Islam.  Alot of these rappers are also Muslims.  When they say God, they are really talking about Allah, the arabic word for God.  That's what rappers are saying, get it straight kid."

^^He said some shit like that.  I never really liked the dude but it did make me realize that there was a whole nother religion and world out there changing peoples lifes that I knew little or nothing about besides seeing the movie Malcolm X.

So... all this argument does affect people.  Whether you realize it or not.

maybe yur right, i dunno. If it worked for u. Im jus basin it on what ive seen on this board. If anybody on here has truly changed any of their views based on our arguments, then they dont show it on the board....from what ive seen. Ive argued a LOT on this board, and in Hall of Mirrors. If u remember, i used to defend u when u were attacked. But, it got to where i was simply stating the same thing over n over...as were the people opposing me....and it went no where. I like tha debate, and i luv tah prove my side...and see tha otha side also. I jus got sumwhat turned off by Hall Of Mirrors, cus it seemed like it was alot of pointless bickering, ratha then real discussions or debates. There isnt any particular person at fault, we all participated in that kinda shit. I aint knockin nobody else for arguin their point of view man, im jus sayin...for me...it got kinda old, and my views really havent changed...nor do i think any of mah oppositionz have. Who knowz...thiz forum used tah have me heated thenna muthafucka tho lol

infinite59

Re:damn tech, its just you against the world
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2002, 03:14:30 AM »

can you read verbal assaulta? do they have quality education in your trailer park?

infinite said that the conversation he had with that guy introducted Islam to him, he didnt say he converted on the spot

Word... Thanks for handling that fool for me... I usually don't even read that kids posts.  I always read yours though and so I saw what he said.