Author Topic: Yukmouth Talks C-Bo, Dru Down, Regime LPs  (Read 279 times)

Elano

Yukmouth Talks C-Bo, Dru Down, Regime LPs
« on: August 26, 2009, 02:23:26 PM »
Oakland veteran Yukmouth is preparing to hit his fans with a deluge of music for the remainder of 2009 and early 2010.

“Right now we’re working on the new Thug Lordz, me and C-Bo, [then] The Regime with me, Tech N9ne, the Mob, [and] my solo s**t after,” Yukmouth explained to AllHipHop.com. “West Coast Don just dropped. My next album is JJ: Based on a True Story, United Ghettos of America Volume II: Eye Candy, and United Ghettos Volume III. So I’m working my n*gga, we’re pushing, grinding and shining.”

Regarding release dates, Yukmouth estimated that the albums will be balanced equally the rest of the year and 2010.

“We looking like 2010 for the Regime and Thug Lordz. We’re dropping Dru Down in November. Free at Last mixtape [is] coming out in October. Smoke-a-Lot Records is Regime and Dragon Gang. I got a joint venture [label] with Dru. We’re wiggling, my n***a. Straight up we’re good!”

Yukmouth’s last album, The West Coast Don, was released on July 14 and featured appearances from Mac Dre, Dru Down, Mistah F.A.B., Crooked I, Glasses Malone, C-Bo, and T-Pain.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth Talks C-Bo, Dru Down, Regime LPs
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2009, 02:30:47 PM »
DAMN SHAME regime is the most wanted but sounds like it might be the wackest
fuck ive been waitin for years for that album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2009, 03:40:21 PM »
Yukmouth is a fuckin BEAST on tha mic good 2 know he bout 2 be droppin shit I'm lookin forward to dat Thug Lordz Album with C-BO tha first one was hella DOPE nothin but GANGSTA shit when they get 2 together hopefully dat Dru Down album will KNOCK 2 Dru was tha shit back in dayz (Explicit Game, CanYou Feel Me)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 12:00:04 PM »
Good news if this actaully happens, but ive heard similar things before.

Wasnt there a thug lordz album that was suppose to come out earlier in the year or last year but was scrapped due to them falling out. Why dont they just release that ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

2euce 7even

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 02:14:11 PM »
but sounds like it might be the wackest

why u think so?

anyways, all these new rappers and groups (bla bla bla i know yuk and crew aint new) will NEVER MAKE IT BIG, NEVER!!IT`S ALL SHOW.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 09:56:58 AM »
yuk hasnt rapped wit the dopeness in over 5 years
but yet hes released albums/tapes claimin its his best work
tryns scam the fans....you cant outdo your best and he hasnt....not yet

but sounds like it might be the wackest

why u think so?

anyways, all these new rappers and groups (bla bla bla i know yuk and crew aint new) will NEVER MAKE IT BIG, NEVER!!IT`S ALL SHOW.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 10:39:49 AM »
The Regime used to be dope...wonder if they'll come with somethin beastie or washed up.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 10:53:17 AM »
The Regime used to be dope...wonder if they'll come with somethin beastie or washed up.
Yeah, The Regime needs to come thru on this.
Time for a change...bring it!