Author Topic: I'm makin a Taco Bell run. What should I get?  (Read 667 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: I'm makin a Taco Bell run. What should I get?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 09:50:21 PM »
Uhhhh Taco Bell is so gross. But it got me by in HS and college. Only thing I can fathom there now is the cheese quesdillas.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2009, 05:54:24 AM »

Yeah, pure crack.  Purest of pure!  Still looking for Baja Blast in a can.  It sucks to have to got to Taco Bell only to get a Baja Blast fix.
Time for a change...bring it!

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2009, 08:43:16 AM »
fuck taco bell i'm in my 3rd year workin there, all that food is pure ratfood bullshit. can't stand to even look at that crap anymore.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 09:32:06 AM »
fuck taco bell i'm in my 3rd year workin there, all that food is pure ratfood bullshit. can't stand to even look at that crap anymore.
My boy used to work @ a Taco Bell years ago and said the same thing.  Used to tell me that if he told me the shit that goes on behind the counter, I would never eat there again.  I chose to live the life of ignorance when it came to that subject. 8)
Time for a change...bring it!

J. Bryson

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 09:40:59 AM »
My boy used to work @ a Taco Bell years ago and said the same thing.  Used to tell me that if he told me the shit that goes on behind the counter, I would never eat there again.  I chose to live the life of ignorance when it came to that subject. 8)

haha yeah if you wanna keep eating it, then you might wanna stay ignorant lol..

taco bell used to be my favorite fast food before i worked there hands down. now i can't even drink the pepsi from there. nasty

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2009, 10:23:22 AM »

On some real shit tho, Taco Bell is fuckin trash.  If you just wanna eat somethin fucked up and nasty, its a good place to go.  But man...I feel like im fuckin 13 yrs old when I eat that shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 10:01:24 AM »
aite what has the better meat?
jack n tha back or taco bell?
(btw does jack n tha back use dog meat?) lol  the theory
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 10:07:13 AM »

lol no they dont use dog meat...that was an old rumor that wasnt true. And the rumor was more that they used dog food, cus Purina Dog Food used to own Jacks.

But, for the tacos...id have to say Toxic Hell has the better "meat".  Jacks is obviously soy or some shit.  But for some odd reason...those nasty soy tacos with american cheese taste good, dont know why lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 10:12:35 AM »
thats what im sayin tho
taco hell looks better/cleaner but taco hell really tastes like hell where as jack n tha back looks worse but somehow tastes better
and im glad that rumor is false i used to eat tehm jack tacos like it was nuthin

lol no they dont use dog meat...that was an old rumor that wasnt true. And the rumor was more that they used dog food, cus Purina Dog Food used to own Jacks.

But, for the tacos...id have to say Toxic Hell has the better "meat".  Jacks is obviously soy or some shit.  But for some odd reason...those nasty soy tacos with american cheese taste good, dont know why lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2009, 10:25:55 AM »
thats what im sayin tho
taco hell looks better/cleaner but taco hell really tastes like hell where as jack n tha back looks worse but somehow tastes better
and im glad that rumor is false i used to eat tehm jack tacos like it was nuthin

hell yah....at 2 in the mornin, 2 tacos and a Jumbo Jack for $2.50 is wussup.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2009, 10:37:48 AM »
but its weird
the jumbo jack used to be dope....that meat is damn near disgustin IMO lol
they used to do 2 big tacos for 99 cents now their smaller
and the taco meal comes wit 3 tacos...at least at some locations
Cube

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2009, 12:01:11 PM »
man I seen some stuff in the resturants that make going out impossible without gettting sick

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2009, 12:38:41 PM »

jack in the box tacos are made with mostly soy and a bit of meat. i had this retarded "vegetarian" friend (mostly to act cool) who swore that she could eat their tacos because they had no meat  ::) i laughed my ass off when i proved to her that there was meat in it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »
aite can you speak more on this
cuz i dont know either
what you mean theres no meat in there?
and whats the soy stuff?
soy sauce? lol

jack in the box tacos are made with mostly soy and a bit of meat. i had this retarded "vegetarian" friend (mostly to act cool) who swore that she could eat their tacos because they had no meat  ::) i laughed my ass off when i proved to her that there was meat in it
Cube

« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2009, 12:57:36 PM »
but its weird
the jumbo jack used to be dope....that meat is damn near disgustin IMO lol
they used to do 2 big tacos for 99 cents now their smaller
and the taco meal comes wit 3 tacos...at least at some locations

the sampler is good too, if u ever had that...

Mozzarella sticks, spicy chicken bites, and jalapeno poppers....with some marinara and ranch. Wooooh...deep fried goodness  ;)