Author Topic: Infinite's Review of anti-War March in SanFran  (Read 416 times)

infinite59

Infinite's Review of anti-War March in SanFran
« on: October 31, 2002, 05:57:34 PM »
I was there.  I did my part as a Muslim and a humanitarian.  I was very dissapointed in the Muslim turnout for the march.  I live in Southlake Tahoe now and I make an hour drive to Sacremento on the weekends to visit mosque's in the area.  For the last two weeks the imam's have made long-winded speaches about the need for Muslims to attend the March in SanFransisco.  There may have been large throngs of Muslims there I missed in the sea of 80,000; but the group I was with was only 30 deep; mostly sisters.   But the Muslim brothers I did meet at the March were wonderful, broadly intelligent Muslims.  Since we were the Muslim group alot of people wanted to interview us for news, documentaries, etc.  They were extremely interested in our vast knowledge on polotics, Islam, etc.  

I learned alot from the brothers there.  One brother was straight from Palestine.  Another brother was a recent convert, blonde haired, blueeyes, from Bolder, Colorado.  He told me that Bolder is a devils paradise, where drugs run rapid, and all those agents that can lead one down the devils path of destruction and destitution.  Yet, it was in this unseemingly enviroment that Muslim converts are turning out in mass amounts.  He said every week they are getting 2 or 3 new Shahada's.  I was very pleased with this information.  And the information that Islam is growing at even higher volumes every week since Sept. 11th.  The reason is that more people are finding the truth out for themselves.  People want to see if what the media is saying is for real.  But they are finding more and more that the media has distorted greatly the natural religion of man on this Earth.

The March turned out 82,000 people.  We were blessed with to have speakers from all regions of the Earth blessing us with first hand knowledge of America and Isreal's tyranny, imperialism, and detailed plan to usurp all the resources of Allah's Earth for it's own benefit, and systematically destroy anyone standing in it's way.

Many of the protesters showed up in costumes.  Dressed up as Bush, chasing after dollars and oil, signs saying, "impeach Bush", "regime change in Washington", "axis of evil, Bush, Cheney, Rice."

It was beautiful.  The abbreviated minded interculators at this board like to illustrate me as an extremist, but if you saw the other 82,000 people at this march, you would see that the Muslims are mild compared to many of the protesters.  We are mild compared to the protest leaders, such as Susan Seranden, Medea Benjamin, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton... these people were saying all that the Muslims say and more.

It was a wonderful experience.  Bush's supporters are quickly becoming the minority.    

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Re:Infinite's Review of anti-War March in SanFran
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2002, 01:00:49 PM »
Isn't San Francisco the Fag capitol of the U.S.?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2002, 02:03:32 PM »
^ tottally irrelevant bro
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2002, 04:07:34 PM »
u live in cali now Infinte...So u live near doggy..Thats dope..Chillin in the summer

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2002, 04:35:33 PM »
Yo... I wrote that long ass review on one of a march, anti-war demonstration larger then the one's during the Vietnam era, and I don't recieve any reply's?  Thoughts? Yo, this board is going to hell.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2002, 07:21:18 PM »
when did u move to cali infinite

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2002, 12:22:43 AM »
when did u move to cali infinite

I think he's just visiting there for a little while...PeACe

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2002, 12:37:46 PM »
lmao@the replys..

Oh yeah thats dope Infinite, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2002, 01:36:52 PM »
Isn't San Francisco the Fag capitol of the U.S.?

Shut Yo bitch ass up.....bring yo ass down here and we'll see wassup.....Ignorant ass muthafucaz talkin on shit they aint got a clue about......

Anywayz......

Yo Infinite, U came up here and didn't inform me? lol......I would've came wit U......but yo wat part of Frisco waz this at? I didn't hear shit about it......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2002, 03:07:40 PM »
LMAO...yes san francisco is considered the fag capitol of the us....i would never go there....cant believe there are some people in here from the fag capitol

budsmokeronly

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2002, 06:21:02 PM »
LMAO...yes san francisco is considered the fag capitol of the us....i would never go there....cant believe there are some people in here from the fag capitol

this has to be the fucking stupidest ignorant comment that I have ever heard.  Pull your head out of your ass dude.  Can we say homophobic?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2002, 10:52:15 PM »

Yur ignorant ass would get smoked out here....pick any street....EXCEPT a lil street called CASTRO which has tha Mardi Gras every year....Now take notes on that before U say that shit 2 tha wrong person 1 day and get knoced tha fuc out.....bitch.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2002, 03:48:17 AM »
That sounds real dope brother...

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2002, 04:33:30 PM »
Damn, nobody has a sense of humor...y'all ever heard of jokes?   Hell, DJ Quik even jokes about it on "Did y'all feel that".....

verbalassaulta

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2002, 04:54:14 PM »
Damn, nobody has a sense of humor...y'all ever heard of jokes?   Hell, DJ Quik even jokes about it on "Did y'all feel that".....
exactly...its sooo easy to piss someone off in here....i get a kick out of it....real sensitive people...must be from san franciso