Poll

Who should delete their account and go join thisis50.com?

Krasnoe akak elano aka karma to burn aka abbatttoir aka fag
28 (58.3%)
Jaydc
20 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: August 27, 2009, 04:22:32 PM

Author Topic: Re: worst poster on Dubcc 2009 TIEBREAKER!!!!!!!!!  (Read 739 times)

Elano

Re: worst poster on Dubcc 2009 TIEBREAKER!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2009, 11:45:23 PM »
I told everyone it was aliases voting.And I was right LOL.What kind of loser takes the time to do that just for a meaningless poll? ::)

even if there are some aliases voting, a lot of the votes are clearly still legit. you're not the most popular member here and it's time to get over it. :-*
Why are you on my nuts in every thread?

because you are the WORST poster  :loser:

Krasnoe akak elano aka karma to burn aka abbatttoir aka fag - 28 (58.3%)
Jaydc - 20 (41.7%)

wrong! :laugh:

No YOU are wrong again,little cunt  :D
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=227733.0

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2009, 11:48:55 PM »
I told everyone it was aliases voting.And I was right LOL.What kind of loser takes the time to do that just for a meaningless poll? ::)

even if there are some aliases voting, a lot of the votes are clearly still legit. you're not the most popular member here and it's time to get over it. :-*

Jaydc - 20 (41.7%)

to get the fairest number you have to go by the largest amount of votes in one of the two threads.

Jay tops out at 24 in the first thread, whereas you take the cake with a whopping 28! :laugh:

i still say if you're really that concerned to see who "the worst poster" is you should just open a normal, non-poll thread & have people post their pick; so the alias factor is impossible.

Elano

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2009, 11:51:22 PM »

Jaydc - 20 (41.7%)

to get the fairest number you have to go by the largest amount of votes in one of the two threads.

Jay tops out at 24 in the first thread, whereas you take the cake with a whopping 28! :laugh:

i still say if you're really that concerned to see who "the worst poster" is you should just open a normal, non-poll thread & have people post their pick; so the alias factor is impossible.

honetsly i don't give a fuck.
only tards like you are interested in these fuckin polls.
and please use this emoticon  :laugh: in all your posts please

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2009, 11:53:22 PM »

Jaydc - 20 (41.7%)

son, within all the "best/worst" threads you have more total posts than me lmao.

not to mention you even made a thread about me "being the worst poster".

you have a clear obsession, no need to contradict yourself.

Elano

« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2009, 11:58:02 PM »

Jaydc - 20 (41.7%)

son, within all the "best/worst" threads you have more total posts than me lmao.

LMAO i have a clear obsession when YOU are the one on my nuts every fuckin day in almost every fuckin thread ?
are you kidding me ?
and don't call me son,you got 20 years old

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2009, 12:13:04 AM »

Jaydc - 20 (41.7%)

LMAO i have a clear obsession when YOU are the one on my nuts every fuckin day in almost every fuckin thread ?
are you kidding me ?
and don't call me son,you got 20 years old

son, define me "being on one's nuts".

i was in this thread with 3 posts before you even showed up; if anything, you are on my nuts by your own logic.

but i wouldn't accuse you of being on my nuts because after all, this is a rap forum; replying to threads is the entire goal of signing up lol. :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2009, 01:07:48 AM »

LOL the irony

Elano

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!