Author Topic: 8 Mile Soundtrack is 5/5!!!!  (Read 560 times)

Sikotic™

Re:8 Mile Soundtrack is 5/5!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2002, 10:33:20 PM »
I dunno why everyone flips over Eminem albums and call them instant classics. It's dope but only a couple tracks get my attention.

It's not an Eminem album, it's a soundtrack with a couple of Eminem songs...But if you didn't realize by now, all of Eminem albums ARE near classics...So that should answer your question...PeACe

I'm very aware that it is a soundtrack. And, no, I didn't realize all of Eminem's albums are near classics. I never noticed because that is a false statement if you ask me.

The only Eminem album I could possibly consider a near classic is The Eminem Show and that is pushing the envelope.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2002, 10:51:52 PM »
I dunno why everyone flips over Eminem albums and call them instant classics. It's dope but only a couple tracks get my attention.

I n
It's not an Eminem album, it's a soundtrack with a couple of Eminem songs...But if you didn't realize by now, all of Eminem albums ARE near classics...So that should answer your question...PeACe

I'm very aware that it is a soundtrack. And, no, I didn't realize all of Eminem's albums are near classics. I never noticed because that is a false statement if you ask me.

The only Eminem album I could possibly consider a near classic is The Eminem Show and that is pushing the envelope.

Like I said in the other post, your opinions aren't very common...The average Hip-Hop Head would not agree with your statements...But hey, it's your opinion...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2002, 11:05:24 PM »
Like I said in the other post, your opinions aren't very common...The average Hip-Hop Head would not agree with your statements...But hey, it's your opinion...PeACe

Your prolly right, but I'm not an "average hip hop head". I'm an individual that has my own individual ideas, thoughts and opinions
« Last Edit: November 02, 2002, 11:05:58 PM by Sikotic aka Locc N Load »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Myrealname

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2002, 11:27:41 PM »

I n

And the average normal head not agree with all of your statements

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2002, 11:35:46 PM »

I n

Oh gag..

Can you ladies take the catfight elsewhere?  Seriously..
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.