Author Topic: Exclusive Mike Toreno Interview (talks about Scrappy, his nerdy career, ect.)  (Read 1595 times)

DTG Entertainment

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?
callin me a white piece of shit?  (if only i was white) lol

He's white though, so it's even funnier. He works at Wide Awake Entertainment. Runs all their sites.

www.myspace.com/m33 <--- His myspace
www.oneoone.org <--- His design company.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol thats usually what happens IMO the whites try and go all in on other races and act gangsta when in fact the racist shit they sayin is goin against themselves lol cuz they more white than the person they talkin bout
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

G-Funk

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?

He's white though, so it's even funnier. He works at Wide Awake Entertainment. Runs all their sites.

wtf Kevin Federline's after you? :laugh:

DTG Entertainment

lol thats usually what happens IMO the whites try and go all in on other races and act gangsta when in fact the racist shit they sayin is goin against themselves lol cuz they more white than the person they talkin bout

Yeah, he's a bit funny in the head.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you know this cat tho in face to fac life?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Kool Beenz

Lets all give props to Toreno...
dude took a beating today...

he was man enough to take a joke and be cool after all the shit that they made fun about him... and obviously the dog alias had to hurt him knowing how close he was to it and he still stood in like a man and didnt bitch out of an interview or bitch out and delete his account....

Mike Toreno= Man of the Year

+1

Al Bundy

AdamTheDude04 (7:28:23 PM): if scrappy doo was a living human being would you fuck it?
AdamTheDude04 (7:28:32 PM): i prolly would but hey i would fuck anything that walks
AdamTheDude04 (7:28:36 PM): and with a vagina
gmgtnpromotions (7:28:38 PM): No, that's sick and wrong and I am appauled you would ask that question.
AdamTheDude04 (7:28:45 PM): just wondering
gmgtnpromotions (7:28:48 PM): This is my dead dog we are talking about.
AdamTheDude04 (7:28:57 PM): she seems not to be dead at dubcc
AdamTheDude04 (7:29:01 PM): but anyways

LMAO

DTG Entertainment

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?
callin me a white piece of shit?  (if only i was white) lol

Close. Lol. If you ever visited Death Row's old sites, he ran them. Anyone who knows their Death Row history knows him as Nate/Tackz/OneOOne/Am7/Lock'd Down Designs. He's a wigger to true form. He never leaves the house, he has a fear of unknown places. Danny Boy, from Death Row Records, will tell you all about this if you ever asked him. I don't know him face to face, but I know where he lives. I can find people pretty easily on the internet. Lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah real talk mike took it like a g...no homo
damn at first i thought mike was down wit the hopsin hater lol
but it didnt seem right...im like damn aint mike gon tell THAREALHOPSIN i listened to his muzik lol
Cube

Sikotic™

gmgtnpromotions (7:13:50 PM): I have never layed my hands on my dog, because that dog saved my life.
AdamTheDude04 (7:14:26 PM): how did your dog save your life?
gmgtnpromotions (7:14:28 PM): I had asthema when I was a kid.
gmgtnpromotions (7:14:34 PM): My dog took it away.
AdamTheDude04 (7:14:37 PM): how so
gmgtnpromotions (7:14:53 PM): Do your research on Apple Head Chiuaua's.
gmgtnpromotions (7:15:29 PM): It took it away from me and got asthema itself.
AdamTheDude04 (7:15:39 PM): so you did kill your dog
AdamTheDude04 (7:15:41 PM): in other words
gmgtnpromotions (7:15:42 PM): No.
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

AG is the GOAT interviewer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Reprise91

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?
callin me a white piece of shit?  (if only i was white) lol

Close. Lol. If you ever visited Death Row's old sites, he ran them. Anyone who knows their Death Row history knows him as Nate/Tackz/OneOOne/Am7/Lock'd Down Designs. He's a wigger to true form. He never leaves the house, he has a fear of unknown places. Danny Boy, from Death Row Records, will tell you all about this if you ever asked him. I don't know him face to face, but I know where he lives. I can find people pretty easily on the internet. Lol.

Well its pretty easy to myspace someone..

DTG Entertainment

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?

Nah, I have his address and I know his relatives names.

Sikotic™

Props to Toreno though for being a good sport.

And RIP to your dog man. I'm a dog lover myself so I know how much it sucks when they die.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Reprise91

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?

Ohh lmao, been digging around huh?

DTG Entertainment

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?

Ohh lmao, been digging around huh?

Yeah, he prank calls me all the time. I figured I would get him back. I am getting him in November after I hit up his friend up in Woodland Hills who N.I.K. attended school with.