Author Topic: Exclusive Mike Toreno Interview (talks about Scrappy, his nerdy career, ect.)  (Read 1577 times)

DTG Entertainment

Props to Toreno though for being a good sport.

And RIP to your dog man. I'm a dog lover myself so I know how much it sucks when they die.

Thanks man.

Reprise91

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?
callin me a white piece of shit?  (if only i was white) lol

He's white though, so it's even funnier. He works at Wide Awake Entertainment. Runs all their sites.

www.myspace.com/m33 <--- His myspace
www.oneoone.org <--- His design company.

wtf Kevin Federline's after you? :laugh:

Close. Lol. If you ever visited Death Row's old sites, he ran them. Anyone who knows their Death Row history knows him as Nate/Tackz/OneOOne/Am7/Lock'd Down Designs. He's a wigger to true form. He never leaves the house, he has a fear of unknown places. Danny Boy, from Death Row Records, will tell you all about this if you ever asked him. I don't know him face to face, but I know where he lives. I can find people pretty easily on the internet. Lol.

Well its pretty easy to myspace someone..

Nah, I have his address and I know his relatives names.

Ohh lmao, been digging around huh?

Yeah, he prank calls me all the time. I figured I would get him back. I am getting him in November after I hit up his friend up in Woodland Hills who N.I.K. attended school with.

lol prank calls? So its 3 people?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this fool followed u or stalked you to see where you post on the net? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

lol damn what a hater
im like whos this hater?
callin me a white piece of shit?  (if only i was white) lol

He's white though, so it's even funnier. He works at Wide Awake Entertainment. Runs all their sites.

www.myspace.com/m33 <--- His myspace
www.oneoone.org <--- His design company.

wtf Kevin Federline's after you? :laugh:

Close. Lol. If you ever visited Death Row's old sites, he ran them. Anyone who knows their Death Row history knows him as Nate/Tackz/OneOOne/Am7/Lock'd Down Designs. He's a wigger to true form. He never leaves the house, he has a fear of unknown places. Danny Boy, from Death Row Records, will tell you all about this if you ever asked him. I don't know him face to face, but I know where he lives. I can find people pretty easily on the internet. Lol.

Well its pretty easy to myspace someone..

Nah, I have his address and I know his relatives names.

Ohh lmao, been digging around huh?

Yeah, he prank calls me all the time. I figured I would get him back. I am getting him in November after I hit up his friend up in Woodland Hills who N.I.K. attended school with.

lol prank calls? So its 3 people?

Well, it's one person and his friends who bother me. However, Hyland made the account on here. N.I.K., if you read this thread, can you tell me more about Cal Manska? I know you attended school with him. Also, yeah - he stalks me. He posts on every west coast board. He owns ForThePeopleEnt, been around for years. He disses Nima and Dubcc - calls them Bad Azz stalkers and shit. Dude is just jealous no one from the Dogg Pound ever hired him. Lol.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
LMAO. AG's a legend off his interviews alone lol. But yeah Toreno, my condolences on the dog, cuz i've been there and it hurts :(
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Kool Beenz

IMO the best interview i have ever done

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
lol classic interview; AG bringing the tough ass questions.

and RIP to your dog Toreno.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

I wanna see scrappy and mr.kitty go at it again..........lol

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Yeah, they were on some hard shit.  Dogs vs Cats!
Time for a change...bring it!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ay take it easy doggyystyle
gotta problem wit the phoenix...come to cali
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
ay take it easy doggyystyle
gotta problem wit the phoenix...come to cali

Damn, doggie got balls for a dead mutt.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Yeah, they were on some hard shit.  Dogs vs Cats!
FUCK YOU AND FUCK TANNER HARRDERRRRR
So you have had the desire to fuck Tanner?  Interesting.   A little punk square ass dog like you trying to mount a human male.