Author Topic: Ever Have Someone....  (Read 1585 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ever Have Someone....
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 06:07:49 AM »
pictures or it didn't happen.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 06:09:10 AM »

I wouldn't wanna see those pics...but I'm sure if it's true someone's gonna tell me....and when I find out....then I'll offiicially confirm it

Moe

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 06:53:31 AM »
call the cops and tell them that you were talking to her and that she said goodbye and you heard a gun go off. they can drive by the house and find out what happened.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 06:56:19 AM »
call the cops and tell them that you were talking to her and that she said goodbye and you heard a gun go off. they can drive by the house and find out what happened.

hey that's a good idea. thanks. might try that...but i'm gonna smoke a blunt now....cuz this shit is fucking with my mind  :-X

Moe

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 06:57:27 AM »

hey that's a good idea. thanks. might try that...but i'm gonna smoke a blunt now....cuz this shit is fucking with my mind  :-X
yeah, because that's a good idea....

police dont call people up and tell them that someone is dead. they do it in person

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 08:06:13 AM »
Maybe they ain't picking up cuz they have caller ID and the phone numbers are longggggggggg distance numbers. :D

No, but for real, that is too crazy nigga. Wow. I hope you was just hearin' thangs.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 08:08:52 AM »
this thread is so epic, i got butterflies in my belly.  :love:

but just call her, pussy.

I got a terrible feelin'....I mean there's no mistaken that sound....and I'm in shock rite now....ya know?

That is some crazy shit.  I know one thing, if she ain't kill herself for real (faked that shit) you need to fuck her up.  Cuz that shit ain't funny.

yeah and as bad as that is I'm hoping she faked it...dude and fucked up thing is tomorrow is her b'day....its gonna suck havin' this on my conscience the rest of my life :/

this happens to me all the time..i dont give a fucc. shit like this saves you a lot of trouble..now you dont have to pull the trigga. stop bein a bitch and look at the fuccin bright sides.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 10:31:02 AM »

I wouldn't wanna see those pics...but I'm sure if it's true someone's gonna tell me....and when I find out....then I'll offiicially confirm it

i await confirmation.

174Proof

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 10:42:43 AM »
My uncle committed suicide and moms attempted.

Some people commit suicide or threaten to attempt to make other people feel bad or feel bad for them but the dummies don't realize it's not like running' away from home and coming back.

Call and check on her but remember that shit ain't your fault and some crazy mufuckas will shoot the damn mattress while on the phone just to see how a person reacts over the phone. Some suicidal people are just tired of life and others just wanna psychologically torment people.

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 10:48:39 AM »
hahahaha

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 10:56:58 AM »
If she hasnt killed herself ( I doubt she did ) you need to get her some help..

ikke

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

Some people commit suicide or threaten to attempt to make other people feel bad or feel bad for them but the dummies don't realize it's not like running' away from home and coming back.

Call and check on her but remember that shit ain't your fault and some crazy mufuckas will shoot the damn mattress while on the phone just to see how a person reacts over the phone. Some suicidal people are just tired of life and others just wanna psychologically torment people.
No they want attention

'EclipZe

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 11:26:36 AM »
so, you went by the house yet?

174Proof

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 11:28:27 AM »

No they want attention

exactly which is what I meant by the first sentence.

Muhfukka

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 11:36:59 AM »
remember when psychohustla threatened to kill himself on here and everyone told him to go through with it? what a little pussy