Author Topic: Ever Have Someone....  (Read 1581 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Ever Have Someone....
« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2009, 01:12:20 PM »
Fuck that bitch. If she kills herself then that's one less headache in your life.

If she didn't kill herself, then she just wants attention, which you better not give her or else you're equally a bitch.

remember when psychohustla threatened to kill himself on here and everyone told him to go through with it? what a little pussy
LOL people that announce they're gonna kill them self never do it. Fuckin lame faggots.

i encourage niggas to go through wit it...i've even offered assistance!!!...why would we need niggas who whine like bitches all day and talk about they wanna die. this is how good niggas get migraines and shit. a suicide is also an unemployment solution and could do a lot of good for the community.
Exactly, some people just weren't build for this life. She was doing us a favor if she really blew her brains out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2009, 01:14:06 PM »
damn thats fucked up........... ;)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #62 on: September 02, 2009, 08:27:44 AM »
Fuck that bitch. If she kills herself then that's one less headache in your life.

If she didn't kill herself, then she just wants attention, which you better not give her or else you're equally a bitch.

remember when psychohustla threatened to kill himself on here and everyone told him to go through with it? what a little pussy
LOL people that announce they're gonna kill them self never do it. Fuckin lame faggots.

i encourage niggas to go through wit it...i've even offered assistance!!!...why would we need niggas who whine like bitches all day and talk about they wanna die. this is how good niggas get migraines and shit. a suicide is also an unemployment solution and could do a lot of good for the community.
Exactly, some people just weren't build for this life. She was doing us a favor if she really blew her brains out.
I agree.  I know a couple people now that are serving no purpose in life.  If they were to die, nothing would be affected.  No one would miss these fucks.
Time for a change...bring it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2009, 04:00:32 PM »
HA! Trey is avoiding this thread like the plague.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2009, 04:07:13 PM »
yeah been done there done that

my girl tried downin 10 pills
came out bout 10 minutes later....she says i jus took 10 pills
she didnt take em in front of me
so i called the hospital and i was talkin to em...they said bring her in
im like fuck im not tryna have no murder charge against me...so i took her in...damn this was some of the worst days of my life
er room...her cryin....coughin up the pills, all this black shit from what she had in there
to make things worse when you try and kill yourself and obivously doesnt work, your put on watch
so im in there wit security
then damn it gets worse...and worse
SHE DIDNT DIE BUT DAMN

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2009, 04:09:38 PM »
fuck a bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2009, 07:11:08 PM »
youve already checked the board on several occasions, why u scared 2 post an update?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »
cus Trey is a bitch

herpes

« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2009, 07:17:55 PM »
Maybe trey killed himself as well ?  One less waste of life.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »
now who is gonna skip school to post at dubcc?

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »
That's fucked up Trey. You don't ask people for advice, and don't tell them the outcome. Did the bitch off herself or not?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JAZ

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2009, 02:53:29 AM »
well trey gave me her number. i tried calling again today, but no one picked up. any one else wanna try? 12099666451 ask for caitlyn.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2009, 10:22:35 AM »
^just called her...she picked up and i told her i was trey, but she didnt believe me LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2009, 11:38:05 AM »
^just called her...she picked up and i told her i was trey, but she didnt believe me LOL
HAAAAAAAA TREY YOU'RE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE MORE FEMALE THAN YOUR FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »
somebody should call her and record the convo...seems like it has potential to be a classic