Poll

WOULD YOU FUCC YOUR BEST FRIEND'S MOTHER IF SHE LOOKED LIKE VIVICA A. MUTHAFUCCIN FOX

HELL YEAH
18 (90%)
NO
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: WOULD YOU FUCC YOUR BEST FRIEND'S MOTHER IF SHE LOOKED LIKE...TAKE POLL!  (Read 663 times)

Sikotic™

Re: WOULD YOU FUCC YOUR BEST FRIEND'S MOTHER IF SHE LOOKED LIKE...TAKE POLL!
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »
No I wouldn't. Instead of fucking my best friends milf of a mother and ruining our friendship, I'd go out and fuck a younger, hotter woman.
Unless you hang out with people as gay as you they would fuck your mother faster then they would pick up a 100 dollar bill from the streets

I'm not trying to diss my mom...but she's 66 and I don't think even a guy as desperate as you would fuck her.

Send me pics and I'll be the judge of that  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 05:53:04 PM »
No I wouldn't. Instead of fucking my best friends milf of a mother and ruining our friendship, I'd go out and fuck a younger, hotter woman.
Unless you hang out with people as gay as you they would fuck your mother faster then they would pick up a 100 dollar bill from the streets

I'm not trying to diss my mom...but she's 66 and I don't think even a guy as desperate as you would fuck her.

But hey...maybe I'm wrong. I guess when you aren't getting anything, you'll take whatever comes along.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 05:59:14 PM »
i'd fuck her while dressed up as rev jesse jackson

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »
Answering this question seriously, the only reason I would get with a milf is just for the sex. Cause besides that, what the fuck would we talk about and do? I've been in a relationship with an older woman, it kinda sucked apart from the sex. Fun for a guy in his 20s is a lot different than fun for a woman in her 30s or 40s. She wanted to hang out with her other older friends, I wanted to fuck around and get my drink on. We had completely different interests. And this was a girl in her 30s. So I've gotta believe it would be even worse for a woman in her 40s or 50s. Hell, she'd probably want to talk about her kids and the mortgage. Fuck all that.

So the only reason I'd hit a best friend's mom is if I were going to hit it and quit it. And getting laid once isn't worth losing a friendship. Especially if you can just go out to a party and get the exact same result. Bros before milfs, every time.

Now if he had a hot sister, that'd be a different story.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 06:17:52 PM »

Send me pics and I'll be the judge of that  ;D

lol@ forgetting that Sikotic would fuck your 66 yr old dad if it was from behind and he promised not to tell anyone...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 06:24:39 PM »
Woah wtf.....dad? Awww hell no!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 07:34:55 PM »

come on, fatherfucker...we all know u have children with oklin.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 07:50:38 PM »

we all know u have children with oklin.

Sikotic....u should be proud...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 08:08:35 PM »

come on, fatherfucker...we all know u have children with oklin.
Paternity test or it didn't happen

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 09:37:38 PM »
hell yea

Floydness

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 10:58:34 AM »