Poll

what is being clanish considered nowadays?

cool
20 (48.8%)
pathetic
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?  (Read 2470 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2009, 07:54:05 PM »
muhfukka has stated in the past that his hatred for jews is genuine and that he thinks they are inferior as people LOL...so, yea, you and sikotic are pretty wrong on that and i started this thread to see what people on this board think in regards to it...PeACe
What the fuck do you expect him to say if he really wants to piss you off? C'mon man, I know you're smarter than this LOL.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2009, 07:54:17 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

how? if im getting votes, then i got exactly what i wanted...this thread wasnt made to be humorous or "classic", but rather to pose a serious question, children

naw.  The point of this thread isnt just to gather information lol. Its to prove a point.  Its not really proving anything though because I dont think anyone really gives a shit about it that much.

Me personally, I dont think it makes him cool or pathetic.  I have nothing against Jews myself.  I dont really know Muhfukka...but id bet he's got that shit up there (like Sik said) to get under peoples skin more then an actual hatred for Jews.  I dont think ive ever even met one person in my life that ACTUALLY hated Jews lol.  They might laugh at jokes about them or whatever...but HATE? I havent really see it...especially out here.

muhfukka has stated in the past that his hatred for jews is genuine and that he thinks they are inferior as people LOL...so, yea, you and sikotic are pretty wrong on that and i started this thread to see what people on this board think in regards to it...PeACe

proof?

i know for a fact Muhfukka said he doesn't even know any jews only the ones on here and he doesn't like y'all not all jews in general...

hes told me that plenty of times, i aint sticking up for dude but im just sayin tho...

hes said that he thinks jewish people are bad people on several ocasions, and its documented on this site. i dont care to look for it, but im sure he'll come in here and say the same shit he always says to prove it...

and i know hes never met a jew in his life, but what the idiot feels is soley based on the stereotypical shit this he's seen in movies and sitcoms LOL

so it does get to you?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2009, 07:55:34 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

how? if im getting votes, then i got exactly what i wanted...this thread wasnt made to be humorous or "classic", but rather to pose a serious question, children

naw.  The point of this thread isnt just to gather information lol. Its to prove a point.  Its not really proving anything though because I dont think anyone really gives a shit about it that much.

Me personally, I dont think it makes him cool or pathetic.  I have nothing against Jews myself.  I dont really know Muhfukka...but id bet he's got that shit up there (like Sik said) to get under peoples skin more then an actual hatred for Jews.  I dont think ive ever even met one person in my life that ACTUALLY hated Jews lol.  They might laugh at jokes about them or whatever...but HATE? I havent really see it...especially out here.

Isnt Muhfukka Mexican?  How many Mexicans you know they actually hate Jews? lol.  Its just not a common thing.  Id be willing to bet, if you were Asian he'd have something anti-Asian in his sig.  I think he just hates u man.

^lets not forget he's half white...we all know how racist white people can be, so lets not ignore that part of his heritage...honestly, though, im not just making this shit up...he has said that he really does hate jews and he's given reasons for it as well, so it's clearly not just to annoy people, my dude

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2009, 07:57:27 PM »
What the fuck do you expect him to say if he really wants to piss you off? C'mon man, I know you're smarter than this LOL.

he genuinely hates jews, stfu already...ive seen him talking about jews in threads that i wasnt even involved in. ive seen him describe why he hates jews in sections that i dont even visit. quit trying so hard to prove something that isn't true LOL.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2009, 07:58:01 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

Isnt Muhfukka Mexican?  How many Mexicans you know they actually hate Jews? lol.  Its just not a common thing.  Id be willing to bet, if you were Asian he'd have something anti-Asian in his sig.  I think he just hates u man.

^lets not forget he's half white...we all know how racist white people can be, so lets not ignore that part of his heritage...honestly, though, im not just making this shit up...he has said that he really does hate jews and he's given reasons for it as well, so it's clearly not just to annoy people, my dude

I dunno.  Whateva the case, this shit is between u and him more then anything.  But to be real, if you want to show that it doesnt even bother u...this thread doesnt help.  Im not on either side really. But this thread is exactly what he'd hope to get from having that sig up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2009, 07:58:35 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

proof?

i know for a fact Muhfukka said he doesn't even know any jews only the ones on here and he doesn't like y'all not all jews in general...

hes told me that plenty of times, i aint sticking up for dude but im just sayin tho...

hes said that he thinks jewish people are bad people on several ocasions, and its documented on this site. i dont care to look for it, but im sure he'll come in here and say the same shit he always says to prove it...

and i know hes never met a jew in his life, but what the idiot feels is soley based on the stereotypical shit this he's seen in movies and sitcoms LOL

so it does get to you?

not in the slightest bit...ive met a lot of racists throughout my life, and not once has a racist gotten to me. especially not on a message board.

Floydness

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2009, 08:00:11 PM »
I for one thinks its super cool  :D

if youre a redneck from the south...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2009, 08:00:48 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

I dunno.  Whateva the case, this shit is between u and him more then anything.  But to be real, if you want to show that it doesnt even bother u...this thread doesnt help.  Im not on either side really. But this thread is exactly what he'd hope to get from having that sig up.

i dont think u get it, i dont care what people think LOL...if i cared what people thought, then i wouldnt even be on this site. i made this thread to see how many people approve of open racism on this site, and im getting discussions on it, which is all i hoped for...PeACe

Moe

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2009, 08:01:27 PM »
I for one thinks its super cool  :D
if youre a redneck from the south...
so you're a redneck from the south??

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2009, 08:03:03 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

i dont think u get it, i dont care what people think LOL...if i cared what people thought, then i wouldnt even be on this site. i made this thread to see how many people approve of open racism on this site, and im getting discussions on it, which is all i hoped for...PeACe

lol aiight man...have at it.

On a side note, u contradicted yourself in that response.

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2009, 08:04:34 PM »

he genuinely hates jews, stfu already...ive seen him talking about jews in threads that i wasnt even involved in. ive seen him describe why he hates jews in sections that i dont even visit. quit trying so hard to prove something that isn't true LOL.
I'm not proving a thing, bro. Just making an observation.

Regardless of what I say, Muhfukka is somewhere in Salinas laughing right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »
well if we minus elano's 8 voting aliases it proves once and for all that jews are inferior

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 08:07:35 PM »

Regardless of what I say, Muhfukka is somewhere in Salinas laughing right now.

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2009, 08:33:24 PM »
ive seen him describe why he hates jews in sections that i dont even visit.
what was i in the fucking album release dates section talking shit about kikes?

Blasphemy

« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »
THREAD FAIL.

This is basically The the kettle calling the pot black. (reverse? lol). In the end you become no better then his Anti-Semitic stance and are just thriving in the same vein. Criticizing him for his hate of Jews is the Most hypocritical move you can do, because your hatred for whites.In the end your entire point is negated do to this entire flaw. Muthfukkka said he hates jews, he stated he he truly does.Does this anger you? If it does then try this:Replace Muthafukkas Hate for Jews and switch you into his position with your hatred for whites and in the end it more or less equals the same situation.

IMO Muhfukka putting that picture as his sig clearly states his personal views and to ensure that he wants Jews to know his stance on the subject. You can claim your not getting a rise out of it, but in the end this entire thread voids that claim and is clearly full of hypocritical notions.

Subject's like "Him hating jews is stupid" is negated with the fact you view White peoples Only heritage was hatred. Go back far along any races blood line they have all done the same thing. Only reason people view White people as the main vent is because they are the majority, have control over all the media, while we minorities have troubling hanging on to our own racial heritage.

School's Teach Americas history, but they don't talk about how hard it truly was and wash it and compress it. Every time we open a history book in this nation, we hear about slaves.We Mexicans have to listen to the Spanish Inquisition, do a test, write a paper on how our people were raped, pillaged and killed.

IMO Race is irrelevant, only time it should be is remembering it, taking pride. White people can have pride, but not for the hate, Not for the slavery. Every race should acknowledge every aspect of its race besides just the bad or just the good. By Acknowledging it we can grow and learn from it. Instead people want to have some sorta retarded race war, Bring ignorance into this and we learn nothing and grow closer to just pure unneeded destruction.

lol but, that's just a thought, honestly the entire issue covers so many topics it be hard to ever fix it. Its just another Vice of humanity that will never die.