Poll

what is being clanish considered nowadays?

cool
20 (48.8%)
pathetic
21 (51.2%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?  (Read 2520 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Does having this in your sig make you cool or pathetic?
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2009, 05:36:38 PM »
hes retarded all i ever say is that theyre greedy and shit ive never even mentioned the holocaust or anything.

LOL, point proven dipshits

OK....he hates Jews. You're right....

....now what? LOL
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2009, 06:10:05 AM »
Racism is stupid... but people ARE stupid. So no surprise some people are racist.

I mean, we could have a discussion about Zionism or Israel or the conflict in the Middle East but this sig alone is some pubertal shit and not even worth mentioning.

More worth ignoring.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2009, 07:50:42 AM »
LOL@anyone dumb enough to think he says shit like this just to "piss me off" VV

yeah trust a jew hahaha good idea

whats wrong wit jews homie??...ever heard of the six day war...the yum kippur war...they surrounded by enemies and yet they murderin these muthafuccas on every level. how can you not be down with jews.
im not talking about the jews over there back in the day. fuck the jews over here in america

Muhfukka

« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2009, 09:11:59 AM »
what the fuck are you trying to prove nik? i hate jews ok, i despise them all. but the fact still remains that having my sig is cool

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2009, 09:29:36 AM »
what the fuck are you trying to prove nik? i hate jews ok, i despise them all. but the fact still remains that having my sig is cool
Do you hate innocent doggies who only want to please you?  Tanner did.  Now Im dead.  Fuck.
Kickin' that dog.  Muthafucka musta been in some shit he ain't had no biz bein' in.
Time for a change...bring it!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2009, 10:01:06 AM »

why dont u just man up and admit that you actually dont like jews instead of beating around the bush and tryna impress all the people who are sayin ur doin it to piss me off? LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2009, 10:05:25 AM »
i hate jews ok, i despise them all.

why dont u just man up and admit that you actually dont like jews instead of beating around the bush and tryna impress all the people who are sayin ur doin it to piss me off? LOL
damn youre dumb

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2009, 10:06:25 AM »
I voted for "pathetic". 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2009, 10:07:32 AM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2009, 10:35:17 AM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy
I'm cunt-fused NIK.  You want him to admit he actually doesn't like jews, yet he clearly states he doesn't like jews.  Did you want an official letterhead or something.  Plus, he even has a pic that is clear of that (for the readingly challenged).

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2009, 10:38:20 AM »
damn i had a question for nik....last week but i cant remember what i was gon ask him since i was away...lol but it was in regards to this
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2009, 10:40:04 AM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy
I'm cunt-fused NIK.  You want him to admit he actually doesn't like jews, yet he clearly states he doesn't like jews.  Did you want an official letterhead or something.  Plus, he even has a pic that is clear of that (for the readingly challenged).

some geniuses are still claiming that he doesn't dislike jews and that he's just saying it to "piss me off".....he doesnt wanna tell them theyre wrong cuz he feels more accepted that way, so he plays it off with sarcasm LOL

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2009, 10:43:31 AM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy

some geniuses are still claiming that he doesn't dislike jews and that he's just saying it to "piss me off".....he doesnt wanna tell them theyre wrong cuz he feels more accepted that way, so he plays it off with sarcasm LOL
That makes more sense now.  There definately is a difference between truely hating Jews and just saying you hate Jews to piss off a person of Jewish decent.  Clarification is indeed helpfully when it comes to this subject.  Thanks.

Blasphemy

« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy

That makes more sense now.  There definately is a difference between truely hating Jews and just saying you hate Jews to piss off a person of Jewish decent.  Clarification is indeed helpfully when it comes to this subject.  Thanks.

But the subject is still retarded, its like he wants a gold medal to prove He doesn't really hate jews. Who gives a shit? (besides him). This is about as stupid as people of religion trying to convert a hardcore Atheist. It won't ever get resolved cause both parties won't stand down. He won't ever say "Actually your right I don't hate em" and he'll keep trying to prove his worthless point.

Its like some retarded ass debate that doesn't make any sense. He say's he doesn't like jews but it doesn't go through your head so you keep trying to prove. You're officially as stupid as a retard. He stated his grounds, yet you constantly keep trying to prove him wrong. It be like saying 2 Hack Wilson "I know you really don't like Slaughter House" yet he really does. Honestly no real reason this thread should even exist. Its nothin but flamebait for both parties.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2009, 11:37:50 AM »

damn youre dumb

LOL ok, pussy

LOL