Author Topic: Various Artists - From the Death Row Vaults (Re-Lit)-2009  (Read 4599 times)

Efrain

Re: Chronic Re-Lit Bonus Tracks (Link)
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2009, 06:23:49 PM »
I don't think any of these songs were professionally mixed. "Poor Young Dave" suffers substantially from lack of mixing and "Would you ride" is of unpresentable  quality....just listen to kurupt's verse??

What's the email for WIDEawake, not mixing these down is unacceptable if they have the reels.

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 10:55:55 PM »
I bet more than half that have actually clicked that link wont be supporting this release. There's always one fag out there willing to throw up links.. Hay while you're at it, you should throw up the links to the new Warren G album, Daz Dillinger, Slaughterhouse and so on

you're cause is futile.  :D

as long as there is an 'Internet' this kind of piracy will co-exist. there is nothing anyone can do about it. either don't release it or go back in time are your only solutions to this "problem".
also Warren G album, Daz Dillinger, Slaughterhouse links are already out there. it's up to the individual to make the choice to actually support the hard-copy releases.
no one can argue that having mp3's is better than an actual CD, that's just plain retarded.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 01:50:19 AM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 11:56:11 PM »
I pre-ordered this the other day from Amazon.com.  It's tempting, but I think I'm gonna try to wait until I get the cd to listen.  The snippets sounded dope though.  Initially I was disappointed that we weren't getting any unreleased Dr. Dre.  But I have to say, even though they weren't able to hook it up with the unreleased Dre, the tracks they did pick for this collection sound great.  I think they made some good selections.  Looking forward to seeing what they do with the unreleased Snoop collection next.
same here, i'll wait for the CD.
looking forward to that interview as well

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2009, 12:36:27 AM »
Wooooo Fuck yeah! These tracks are fuckin dope. This is why i love that deathrow music from the 90's

Poor Young Dave and Slippin in the west, foo Nay Mic and dogg collar are instant classics
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

Gfunk

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2009, 01:42:15 AM »
CPO Sounds a lot like Steffon from Ruthless records - (trippin wit no luggage check it out if yo dont have it). Both dope rappers
Code: [Select]
http://www.last.fm/user/Gfunk-

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2009, 01:52:42 AM »
Foo Nay Mic is tha shit!!  8)

CPO's voice is krazy!  8)

snoop

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2009, 04:43:45 AM »
am i the only one who is kinda disappointed with these unreleased tracks? nobody was more excited than me when wide awake announced that they were releasing songs from the vault, but i think only a couple of these tracks have replay value.

maybe my expectations were too high, or i need to listen to them more.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2009, 05:15:56 AM »
am i the only one who is kinda disappointed with these unreleased tracks? nobody was more excited than me when wide awake announced that they were releasing songs from the vault, but i think only a couple of these tracks have replay value.

maybe my expectations were too high, or i need to listen to them more.

i think the choice of unreleased songs on this album are not that good, maybe they should have done, 1 of each from dpg,sam sneed,lady of rage,snoop etc but im happy with it anyways.

cop it remember!!

So Much Style

« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2009, 06:46:43 AM »
I bet more than half that have actually clicked that link wont be supporting this release. There's always one fag out there willing to throw up links.. Hay while you're at it, you should throw up the links to the new Warren G album, Daz Dillinger, Slaughterhouse and so on

Take your cape off you FUCKING FAGGOT!
So much style back at it again

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2009, 07:25:20 AM »

Take your cape off you FUCKING FAGGOT!

:o LMFAO!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2009, 08:10:09 AM »
CPO Sounds a lot like Steffon from Ruthless records - (trippin wit no luggage check it out if yo dont have it). Both dope rappers
i get what you're saying but CPO doesn't sound boring like Steffon

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2009, 11:39:55 AM »
Anyone got these songs in either a Zip file or rapidshare??? CDQ?

u can have it when u buy it  ;D

Blasphemy

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »
Can someone get the Clean Version Bonus track.  8)

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »

are you reffering to "smoke on" by snoop? thats suppose to be on the wal-mart version

Blasphemy

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2009, 02:34:56 PM »

are you reffering to "smoke on" by snoop? thats suppose to be on the wal-mart version
Yeah, I'd like 2 hear that lol