Poll

who are nicer?

white people
17 (77.3%)
black people
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: white people or black people?  (Read 920 times)

Reprise91

Re: white people or black people?
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 11:16:12 AM »
fuck im the only person who picked blackguys,

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 11:17:17 AM »
yeah but white people think they rule the world or this country cuz its america and they AMERICANS and other races are here to destory their country

eg mexicans not payin taxes

you ask a white person what they dont like bout THEIR COUNTRY
THEYLL RESPOND
THOSE DAMN ILLEGAL FUCKIN MEXICANS NEED TO GET OUT MY COUNTRY OR START PAYIN TAXES LIKE THE REST OF US

its been said many times

i welcome legal mexicans to move here

i don't welcome illegal mexicans to move here

simple as that homey
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

ikke

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2009, 11:17:47 AM »
yeah but white people think they rule the world or this country cuz its america and they AMERICANS and other races are here to destory their country

THEYLL RESPOND
THOSE DAMN ILLEGAL FUCKIN MEXICANS NEED TO GET OUT MY COUNTRY OR START PAYIN TAXES LIKE THE REST OF US

its been said many times

simple as that homey
What's wrong with illigels?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2009, 11:18:53 AM »

THEYLL RESPOND

its been said many times

simple as that homey

they're taking our jobs for lesser wages + aren't paying taxes to live in the same places where i pay taxes

simple as that
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2009, 11:20:31 AM »
yeah well white people are sayin the same thing
trust me ive worked wit some of the str8 up "whitest" people there is
the type where they got the big fuckin flag on their front yard....and they all say the same shit
send them illegals back....fuck them mexicans....fuck them welfare fuck faces....
not all white people say this but alot of em...if not most IMO
but they didnt know their own patriotic country would sell their own country to another race...lol
whether it was a mexican or hispanic country before or not
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2009, 11:22:56 AM »

THEYLL RESPOND

its been said many times

simple as that homey

they're taking our jobs for lesser wages + aren't paying taxes to live in the same places where i pay taxes

simple as that
Did you ever not get a job because of an illegal ::)

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2009, 11:23:39 AM »
White people are better at pretending to be nice...

wrong, we just aren't filled with anger lol.

crazy white people kill themselves, whereas crazy black people kill anybody lol.

it raises a random question; are their KKK forums on the internet? can we go attack them & post Tupac for days? ;D

didn't we tried that earlier this year? lol, fuckheads banned all of us without even getting passed the account making..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2009, 11:24:19 AM »
well i used to be aite wit it but damn after research and seein what they get away wit...its fucked up so its like you cant feel bad for em when they get deported....taken away etc...

why should they get welfare?
free food, free rent, free this and their family makin funds under the table?

they robbin the tax payin people cuz the tax people are the ones payin for them to eat for free

and whats worse they arent even american....if this were an american country, how the fuck are mexicans eatin before a country's own race is?
CUZ THE GOV'T SOLD THIS COUNTRY TO OTHER RACES FOR CHEAP WORK
FUCK THA GOV'T

THEYLL RESPOND

its been said many times

simple as that homey
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2009, 11:26:25 AM »

THEYLL RESPOND

its been said many times

simple as that homey

simple as that
Did you ever not get a job because of an illegal

it has little effect on me being in Maine, but there are tens of thousands of jobs being taken away from US citizens due to illegals and i do not like that.

ikke you live in Amsterdam, and you're 14.  you don't know what you're even talking about lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »
of course they take our jobs....thats not even question
they fuckin buy their social security number?

da fuck?
i cant even get outta speedin ticket but a hispanic person can buy their AMERICAN IDENTITY?
talk about identity theft....and yes they are takin valid SS#...that could be yours and usin it as theirs
maybe you might change the respect you once had for em..lol

Cube

ikke

« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2009, 11:37:50 AM »
it has little effect on me being in Maine, but there are tens of thousands of jobs being taken away from US citizens due to illegals and i do not like that.

ikke you live in Amsterdam, and you're 14.  you don't know what you're even talking about lol.
::)They have little effect on you...
So you have about as much reason to hate them as me....

it has little effect on you so you don't know what you're talking about either...
Somebody from cali or something knows what there talking about.

Every american is an immigrant....

And really, don't they do the shitty jobs no white people would do...

EDIT: I don't live in amsterdam =/
And I'm 16

well i used to be aite wit it but damn after research and seein what they get away wit...its fucked up so its like you cant feel bad for em when they get deported....taken away etc...

why should they get welfare?
free food, free rent, free this and their family makin funds under the table?

they robbin the tax payin people cuz the tax people are the ones payin for them to eat for free

and whats worse they arent even american....if this were an american country, how the fuck are mexicans eatin before a country's own race is?
CUZ THE GOV'T SOLD THIS COUNTRY TO OTHER RACES FOR CHEAP WORK
FUCK THA GOV'T
How do they get welfare if they aren't registerd citizens?
Your government should notice that

But the free shit is wrong ideed

And lol @ american race...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2009, 11:41:16 AM »
trust me either go find a illgeal and try this out and go along wit em...they dont get rejected....most of the time if not never
prolly be better to try it out here since this is becomin mexico before new york does

thats why the gov't is bitchmade is cuz they get free medical and free welfare without bein a legal american let alone legal citizen?

why should they get ahead of the line when millions are behind them with the same problems?
what you mean the free shit is wrong?

Cube

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2009, 11:44:43 AM »
Alot of ignorance in this thread... kinda sad.
That said... Carl>Lenny

ikke

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2009, 11:49:50 AM »
trust me either go find a illgeal and try this out and go along wit em...they dont get rejected....most of the time if not never
prolly be better to try it out here since this is becomin mexico before new york does

thats why the gov't is bitchmade is cuz they get free medical and free welfare without bein a legal american let alone legal citizen?

why should they get ahead of the line when millions are behind them with the same problems?
what you mean the free shit is wrong?

Reverse racism is a bitch....
If they do anything wrong to anybody who isn't white some fucktard will start complaining...

But do you have any proof they get first inline?

The free shit you say there getting

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2009, 11:52:34 AM »
trust me im speakin from experience and evidence
yeah i have evidence and everything
i got medical records of my own to show you
i got paychecks of my own to show you
i got it all....but wait do you live in the us?
Cube