Poll

who are nicer?

white people
17 (77.3%)
black people
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: white people or black people?  (Read 922 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: white people or black people?
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2009, 03:55:59 PM »
nah see the thing is we losin jobs in a sense cuz they messin up the economy over here
aite ima break it down

the mexican bein the richest man in the world...i made that comment cuz its sad that a mexican is/was the richest man in the world but his people are doin what they doin while hes livin off what he made off them..so thats not a good thing but hes makin his own race look bad

me myself ive worked the dirty jobs...gas stations...cleanin cars...ive dont it cuz i appreciate the value of a dollar
now the mexicans do but they dont pay taxes, now not all mexicans are bad people but dont get it twisted...30% or more of the people locked up are illegals..thats crazy and the tax payers are payin for them to be here for free
TAX PAYERS ARE PAYIN FOR THEM TO BE HERE FOR FUCKIN FREE
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO COME HOME AFTER A HARD DAYS WORK AND LOOK AT YOURSELF AND THINK....DAMN I WORKED ALL DAY TODAY BUT SOMEONE GETS MORE BENEFITS THAN ME?  (WHEN IM THE ONE THAT WAS WORKIN FOR IT)?
so they stayin here for free, free lawyers
and then their families get free money, food

i mean how is that hard work?
again not all but a majority of them are doin that

aite well come to america and experience it for yourself
im not gettin paid for a group or nuthin to say...its the truth
if you hear or see americans talkin like that..its cuz they mad
not all americans are right for what they say but its got to a point where bein racist is aite since they want to take over illegally...might sound dumb but they fuckin up the world

BTW AT ONE TIME RECENTLY THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD WAS A MEXICAN

trust me im speakin from experience and evidence
yeah i have evidence and everything
i got medical records of my own to show you
i got paychecks of my own to show you
i got it all....but wait do you live in the us?
naw
I know I don't really know what I'm talking bout

But americans tend to exaggerate allot.

I always hear people saying "THEY TAKE OUR JOBS" yet I never heard anybody who lost his job to an illigel.

I dunno man. I'm American and all.  But best believe if you took a consensus from other countries...youd have a majority of people saying that we're fuckin up the world lol. 

ikke isnt from here, but i agree with some of what he's saying. Just from being here on the border for over 20 yrs and having Illegal friends growing up and being around this environment.  I cant say Ive known one person who has TRULY lost their job to an Illegal. Ive had friends that were too lazy or too proud to work at McDonalds...so when an Illegal gets that job, you cant say they lost it to an Illegal. Any decent job that youd be willing to take (even fast food) will be paying the Illegals minimum wage just the same as theyd pay an American.  A lot of times theyd rather hire an American due to language barriers...but Americans just dont apply as much, or dont work as hard.  The jobs where companies are paying under the table and saving their money and their business by hiring Illegals...are often times jobs that Americans arent taking anyways.  I really have no problem with them coming here.  The majority of them are here to work and support their family.  Very small percentages are criminals...if u live here u know, youre more likely to be a victim of an American citizen then an "Illegal".  Thing is, people tend to group all Mexicans together...whether they are "Illegal" or American citizens.  So when a Mexican-American commits a crime, people immediately start the Illegal immigration discussion lol. 

Oh, and dude being the richest man in the world is irrelevant.  That shows more how fucked up Mexico is right now where then richest man in the world is from Mexico...and a majority of the country is still poor.

Here is the thing...

Do you agree, that our government has the power and ability to completely shut down the border here in San Diego...or in Texas if they wanted to?  Dont you think they have the ability to keep any Mexican (I say Mexican because we seem to be talking about them and not Illegal Irish lol) out if they wanted to? Its pretty simple.  A giant wall with border patrol agents (less then are needed right now to patrol the stretch just here in SD.  They would virtually seal off the border crossings and Illegal immigration would be a thing of the past.  Now, knowing that they COULD do that and probably save a lot of money in not paying out Border Patrol agents all year long to track down Illegals in the deserts here, etc...why dont they??  Our government is fucked up sometimes, but one thing they are (for the most part), is intelligent.  They do things or dont do things for a reason...not by mistake.  They allow the flow of drugs into this country for a reason just as they allow "Illegal Immigrants" to enter this country for a reason. Now Im no economist, but guaranteed the government has plenty of them on the payroll. And guaranteed theyve determined that a certain amount of Illegal Immigrants here (just like drugs) probably helps the economy. True, alot dont pay income taxes (although Ive had Illegal friends who have), but they still live here...which means they pay rent, utilities, buy food, gas, clothes, etc.  Most of that taxed and all supporting of American businesses.  If you owned a gas station in San Diego in a neighborhood where 15% of the community was "Illegal", which means 15% of your business is generated off of Illegal Immigrants...would you want them gone?  That 15% would more then likely be the difference between whether you own the gas station, or are working for one. The rich Mexican we keep talking isnt just making money off of Mexicans, he is involved in telecommunications for much of Latin America.  Even somebody that rich cant completely turn around the poverty in Mexico lol.  Also, where did you get the 30% number for the percentage of people locked up that are illegals??  I think that might be a bit high.  Anyways,  like I said before...i think the effect the "Illegal Immigrants" have on the average man or woman in the US is completely exaggerated.  This is San Diego, Tijuana is part of our Metropolitan area...and still it seems like there are more trailer trash rednecks from the South screaming about their jobs being taken by Mexicans then there are people here on the border who complain about it lol.  Kinda funny is all.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »
lets put all the illegals in work camps

that'll make them get legal papers before moving here
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2009, 04:00:34 PM »
but see thats the problem and why i say fuck tha govt, SO YEAH THEY PURE COMEDY
BTW THATS NOT A GOOD THING
there are millions of people that are sick, dyin, hurt, in pain while they figure out the health care debate
someone thats here legally shouldnt have to wait where as someone that crossed the border can get it for free
yeah thats right, a mexican can walk into a hospital and gets free medical attention
so why are they any different to a american?
ISNT THIS AMERICA, OR IS IT MEXI-AMERICA? LOL

Theres different kinds of medical attention.  It DEFINETELY isnt easier for an "Illegal Immigrant" to get a doctors appointment for a checkup, then it is for an American to lol.  I think youre confusing that with the ability to walk into an ER and get emergency medical care....which they SHOULD be allowed to get (they are human afterall). There are certain idiots like the Minutemen who wouldnt even want them to have that.  If youre Illegal...and you just want to visit a doctor with no insurance, you have to pay out of a pocket just like a US citizen would.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #48 on: August 28, 2009, 04:03:37 PM »

Do u have any idea how hard it is to get papers to come here from Mexico? lol Its not like people crossing the border are too lazy to get the papers....its that if your desperate for work, family is poor (not America poor....Mexico poor), youre not going to wait years to try and get paperwork that MIGHT let you come up here for work.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 28, 2009, 04:07:39 PM »
nah daygo you bring up some good points
aite so the 30% figure is from research and posed to be more than 30%....i dont know if thats right but it seems to be accordin to reports that are brought in...now unless those reports are wrong then thats somethin else
the reports are brought in from each inmate statin their race on their papers.
as far as the border bein closed....i know the gov't doesnt want to close the border thats why ive always said FUCK THA GOV'T CUZ THEY ARE THE PROBLEM and the illegals are jus takin advantage of what they can
as far as the gas station story
they might be keepin them in bidness...true but on a overall standpoint they hurtin the country and those areas...so if the bidness depends on that 15% then its that owners fault for pickin that area
dont get it twisted either...im not blastin off jus on the mexicans
nah im goin off on the gov't, mexicans etc...muffuccaz that want it for easy but dont want to work
the gov't want it easy but dont want 2 do the work....so they use the mexicans as the reason for what they do...
and on the other hand white people, even black people take advantage of their own country too but difference is most of them are legal..so they alot of them are payin taxes and alot of them goin the legal route
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2009, 04:18:40 PM »
aite so the 30% figure is from research and posed to be more than 30%....i dont know if thats right but it seems to be accordin to reports that are brought in...now unless those reports are wrong then thats somethin else
as far as the border bein closed....i know the gov't doesnt want to close the border thats why ive always said FUCK THA GOV'T CUZ THEY ARE THE PROBLEM and the illegals are jus takin advantage of what they can
they might be keepin them in bidness...true but on a overall standpoint they hurtin the country and those areas...so if the bidness depends on that 15% then its that owners fault for pickin that area
nah im goin off on the gov't, mexicans etc...muffuccaz that want it for easy but dont want to work
the gov't want it easy but dont want 2 do the work....so they use the mexicans as the reason for what they do...
and on the other hand white people, even black people take advantage of their own country too but difference is most of them are legal..so they alot of them are payin taxes and alot of them goin the legal route

I think the 30% or more figure is based on hispanic inmates...not necessarily Illegal Inmates.  Illegal Immigrants make up a relatively small percentage of the population even here in Southern Cali.  Mexican-Americans however make up a very large percentage.  The government is paying out more money to Americans who take advantage of the system then they are for Illegals.  Remember, every way there is to get over on the system (ie, welfare, etc) is made 10 times harder by being Illegal.  You have no papers, no ID, no birth certificate, etc...all things you need when applying for government assistance.  Put it like this, Ive had more friends that were Illegal get fucked over by our system then friends that were legal get fucked over by Illegal Immigrants being here.  Ive had three real close homies growin up that were "Illegal" and it was fucked up.  They were all here legally, on Visas. Grew up here since like the 3rd grade.  There parents worked (legally), they went to school here, even started college after high school. But once the Visa expired...the state said, ok....youre outta here.  Unless you can prove that some sort of harm would come to you or your family by returning to Mexico, you gotta go.  Thats some bullshit and its common. They lived here for 15-20 yrs, parents worked, paid taxes. Even my friends worked, paid taxes....and like that, "get out".  They were as much American as they were Mexican.  This is where they were raised and grew up (legally), but were forced out.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2009, 04:45:00 PM »
but im not sayin throw them out cuz it sounds like they were goin by the rules which is how many us are goin by
the 30% figure is posed to be...30%+ of the prison population are illegal...what percentage of that figure turns out to be hispanic is high
my bottomline is the gov't are doin what they want and they are doin what benefits them...not the VOTING PEOPLE.
thats why i dont believe in votin...you vote for 1 thing but somethin else happens
its all good wit me..either way i dotn care im grindin and thats what it is...but ive done research and been apart of the evidence so im speakin from experience not HATE

I think the 30% or more figure is based on hispanic inmates...not necessarily Illegal Inmates.  Illegal Immigrants make up a relatively small percentage of the population even here in Southern Cali.  Mexican-Americans however make up a very large percentage.  The government is paying out more money to Americans who take advantage of the system then they are for Illegals.  Remember, every way there is to get over on the system (ie, welfare, etc) is made 10 times harder by being Illegal.  You have no papers, no ID, no birth certificate, etc...all things you need when applying for government assistance.  Put it like this, Ive had more friends that were Illegal get fucked over by our system then friends that were legal get fucked over by Illegal Immigrants being here.  Ive had three real close homies growin up that were "Illegal" and it was fucked up.  They were all here legally, on Visas. Grew up here since like the 3rd grade.  There parents worked (legally), they went to school here, even started college after high school. But once the Visa expired...the state said, ok....youre outta here.  Unless you can prove that some sort of harm would come to you or your family by returning to Mexico, you gotta go.  Thats some bullshit and its common. They lived here for 15-20 yrs, parents worked, paid taxes. Even my friends worked, paid taxes....and like that, "get out".  They were as much American as they were Mexican.  This is where they were raised and grew up (legally), but were forced out.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »

Do u have any idea how hard it is to get papers to come here from Mexico? lol Its not like people crossing the border are too lazy to get the papers....its that if your desperate for work, family is poor (not America poor....Mexico poor), youre not going to wait years to try and get paperwork that MIGHT let you come up here for work.

then they need to stay in their alleged hellhole of a country and not come thru illegally
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »

then they need to stay in their alleged hellhole of a country and not come thru illegally

you sound like an idiot man.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2009, 08:14:34 PM »
Brown people:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2009, 09:46:05 PM »
black ppl nugga

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2009, 07:08:58 PM »
you got to be kidding white people complaining about mexicans taken there jobs?? nigga if your a male caucasian and can't get financial stable. in a world / system created to keep you guys a top. then you need to off yourself you aint suited to live this life. one nigga live in maine......the fuck out of here. the only mexicans you seeing are on tv.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Cali Climate

« Reply #57 on: August 30, 2009, 10:25:59 AM »
White people are nicer.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #58 on: August 30, 2009, 12:42:14 PM »
tuff one
white people might be nicer but they more racist
but concentrate on the question...
he asked who is nicer(not less racist)
look at your response...
you did choose white people right...

Fraxxx

« Reply #59 on: August 30, 2009, 02:20:31 PM »

Daygo owned this thread 8)

Mos def!

Some unexpected opinions in here. Talking bout concentration camps, wtf!?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.