Poll

who are nicer?

white people
17 (77.3%)
black people
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: white people or black people?  (Read 919 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: white people or black people?
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 09:22:33 AM »
yeah white people are nicer but IMO its important to note they are more racist
black people are more violent IMO

tuff one
white people might be nicer but they more racist
but concentrate on the question...
he asked who is nicer(not less racist)
look at your response...
you did choose white people right...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 09:27:50 AM »
I was white but Brutis was brown.  We got along fine except that the wobbly human liked Brutis more so he got more Hardees then I did.  Things were all good until that day Tanner picked me up and threw me into the wall a few times.  I could feel my dog soul leaving my body every time he threw me until that last throw when I transitioned to the afterlife. Hey Tanner GOD DOG is PISSSSSSSSSSSED at you boy!!!!
Life can be a real bitch, can't it.
Time for a change...bring it!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »

why do you hate your life? lol

I was white but Brutis was brown.  We got along fine except that the wobbly human liked Brutis more so he got more Hardees then I did.  Things were all good until that day Tanner picked me up and threw me into the wall a few times.  I could feel my dog soul leaving my body every time he threw me until that last throw when I transitioned to the afterlife. Hey Tanner GOD DOG is PISSSSSSSSSSSED at you boy!!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2009, 09:30:35 AM »

It's quite hilarious how this dude keeps coming back with new alias.  I feel bad for the dog he keeps referencing in his posts/sig.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2009, 09:32:24 AM »
for real
i mean he jus dont get it....hes gon get banned every time but he loves his lover....OR MAYVE HIS LOVERS LOVER
and sides as soon as JOME SEES IT...JOME WILL GET HIM FASTER THAN HE WAS ABLE TO SEE THE DOG lol

It's quite hilarious how this dude keeps coming back with new alias.  I feel bad for the dog he keeps referencing in his posts/sig.
Cube

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 02:47:45 PM »
you got to be kidding white people complaining about mexicans taken there jobs?? nigga if your a male caucasian and can't get financial stable. in a world / system created to keep you guys a top. then you need to off yourself you aint suited to live this life. one nigga live in maine......the fuck out of here. the only mexicans you seeing are on tv.

THEY STEAL JOBS FROM LEGALIZED CITIZENS OF ALL RACES JACKASS
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2009, 04:34:31 AM »
you got to be kidding white people complaining about mexicans taken there jobs?? nigga if your a male caucasian and can't get financial stable. in a world / system created to keep you guys a top. then you need to off yourself you aint suited to live this life. one nigga live in maine......the fuck out of here. the only mexicans you seeing are on tv.

Hack, thanks for clarifiying that for Job.  My nigga gets a little cunt-fused sometimes.  Job, my nigga, do some more research on this subject, my nigga.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2009, 12:34:55 PM »

The thing is, you see more white people complain about them "stealing jobs" then anyone. Its just ironic because white people (in general) would be the lasts ones you can imagine actually taking the shit jobs that the "Illegals are stealing" lol. And again, its always people who live so far away from the VERY affected areas that seem to have the most to say about the shit. I live basically at ground zero for this illegal immigration shit, and I can tell you Ive never lost a job, or even known anyone who lost a job cus of an "Illegal Immigrant" lol.  I can guarantee you Ive not got a job for other fucked up reasons at some point...where an American fucked me over though.  People in this country cant even hire eachother fairly without having to implement things like Affirmative Action...but we complain that "Illegals" are the problem lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 02, 2009, 01:45:14 PM »
phoenix you a fool ...lol

Hack, thanks for clarifiying that for Job.  My nigga gets a little cunt-fused sometimes.  Job, my nigga, do some more research on this subject, my nigga.
Cube

Cali Climate

« Reply #69 on: September 02, 2009, 02:56:41 PM »
Let's be honest this is a stupid fucking topic. Every race has their fair share of nice people and dicks. Whites and blacks are definitely on par as the two main races who established American society. If you want to compare shrewdness of ethnic groups, I'd look at the ones who haven't really acclimated to whatever place they're living in yet.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #70 on: September 02, 2009, 06:38:24 PM »

like eye said if your a caucasian male and your complaining about losing jobs to mexicans. that just means your incapable of surviving. HOW YOU GOING TO BE A MALE AND WHITE ON TOP OF THAT! and complain about mexicans in this country? you people are retarded. THE TRUE PROBLEM IS WHITE PEOPLE WANT THINGS HANDED DOWN TO THEM and when its not they start looking for people to point the finger to
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2009, 11:29:39 AM »
Every race has their fair share of nice people and dicks.

true
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »

lol the funny thing about this is that it's always the white people who never seem to wash their hands after going to the toilet in a club.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2009, 11:47:37 AM »
asian people are probably the nicest/most polite

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: September 07, 2009, 02:27:22 PM »
what asians have you interacted with? lol
and where?

asian people are probably the nicest/most polite
Cube