Poll

who are nicer?

white people
17 (77.3%)
black people
5 (22.7%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: white people or black people?  (Read 861 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: white people or black people?
« Reply #75 on: September 07, 2009, 02:32:05 PM »
what asians have you interacted with? lol
and where?

asian people are probably the nicest/most polite

yea maybe my opinion on asian people is somewhat biased...most of the asian people i meet are like foreign exchange girls lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2009, 02:34:29 PM »
yeah id say they are cuz most of em are RUDE like theres no tomorrow

and where?

yea maybe my opinion on asian people is somewhat biased...most of the asian people i meet are like foreign exchange girls lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »
can we all at least agree that jews are the most annoying/whiny/unpleasant/greedy/untalented people?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »
yeah id say they are cuz most of em are RUDE like theres no tomorrow

and where?

A lot of Asians ive run accross are nice as hell...almost too much sometimes.  Especially if u got the kinda girl that spends tons of money at they damn beauty supply store lol

Asian Store Owner: "Uh huh girrflen....you need go with 1b, you hair too dark..." lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2009, 09:06:03 PM »
all that race talk is bullshit...aint nobody nicer. theres  1 world theres 1 people. so you can either love everybody or hate everybody...i of course hate everybody.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:50 PM »
lol ^^^^
but certain people from certain races are nicer...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2009, 08:05:56 PM »
lol ^^^^

some groups are nicer than other groups but it aint got shit to do with race. in most cases people are a product of their enviroment. if you born into a family of straight up thugs and killas chances are you gonna become one. niggas need to change how they live if they wanna make a difference.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2009, 08:10:22 PM »
yes and no there are many...possibly millions of people who have or were born into poverty and the sick shit that goes on in alotta hoods/areas but that doesnt mean that same person that grew up like that will grow up to be a killer and their parents could be a killer at that....
i myself grew up poor....not much food....with next to nuthin....grew up around thugs....crazy crack head people.....shit i even did the slangin etc...but im still movin along not too bad...lol

lol ^^^^

some groups are nicer than other groups but it aint got shit to do with race. in most cases people are a product of their enviroment. if you born into a family of straight up thugs and killas chances are you gonna become one. niggas need to change how they live if they wanna make a difference.

Cube

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2009, 08:19:28 PM »
nah I aint saying everybody who born into these circumstances is gonna grow up to be a ruthless thugg. but the chances are a lot higher.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: September 09, 2009, 08:21:36 PM »
i mean the chances might be above the bar but IMO not entirely...im not gon lie tho ive come close to doin crazy shit due to not havin what others have had but thats life i guess and others dont come close and JUS DO IT...lol

nah I aint saying everybody who born into these circumstances is gonna grow up to be a ruthless thugg. but the chances are a lot higher.
Cube