Author Topic: Need help finding some lyrical west coast rappers!  (Read 1151 times)

socal

• 'G'
Re: Need help finding some lyrical west coast rappers!
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »
The Upcoming rapper from the west who brings lyrics and is very versatile (got his own style but can flip it anyway) gots to be the King of the Desert Clinton Wayne. 
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

westside159

« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2009, 10:58:02 PM »
Brotha Lynch Hung
Mob Figaz
Old Kurupt
Hollow Tip
X Raided

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2009, 11:18:23 AM »
Gift of Gab (of Blackalicious)
Aceyalone
Micah 9
Abstract Rude
Haiku D'Etat
Freestyle Fellowship
Del and the rest of the Heiroglyphics crew
Zion I
People Under the Stairs
The Grouch
Eligh
MURS
Dilated Peoples
i'd also add sick jacken to the list, but outside of that this is the best post thus far

+1

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #63 on: September 01, 2009, 11:48:50 AM »
CROOKED I IS A TOP ONE OF COURSE
I SUGGEST U CHEK EVIDENCE
ESPECIALLY THR WEATHEMAN LP FOOOO
ALSO I KEEP TELLIN U SICK JACKEN
THAT FOOL HAS SOME STR8 KNOWLDGE
ANTHER RAPPER NAMED BLU IS DOOE
BELOW THE HEAVENS MIXTAPE

REAL QUIK PEEP SICKJACKEN LAND OF SHADOWS VIDEO HE TALKIN BOUT HIS BRO WHO GOT PARALYZED YRSSSS AGO
N TALKS BUT LIFE N DEATH
START WIFF THAT JUAN

DPGC23

Yea Sick Jacken is cool
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2009, 11:50:46 AM »
Brotha Lynch Hung
Mob Figaz
Old Kurupt
Hollow Tip
X Raided

Hmm I fucks with Lynch, Kurupt and X raided but they're nowhere near that lyrical level Im talkin about like Locksmith.

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2009, 12:32:00 PM »
The Jacka & Yukmouth are hella lyrical when they wanna be I think The Bay has the most lyrical rappers

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2009, 12:37:05 PM »
The Jacka & Yukmouth are hella lyrical when they wanna be I think The Bay has the most lyrical rappers

Can u name some more??

Besides E-40, Celly Cel, B-Legit, Turf Talk, Mistah Fab, Messy Marv, San Quinn.....name some who aren't spoken of on this board because most of'em I know of already.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2009, 07:28:29 PM »

Can u name some more??

Besides E-40, Celly Cel, B-Legit, Turf Talk, Mistah Fab, Messy Marv, San Quinn.....name some who aren't spoken of on this board because most of'em I know of already.

How can someone talk about lyrical bay rappers and not mention Hieroglyphics or Blackalicious? Or Zion I, Living Legends or Lyrics Born?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2009, 08:42:15 PM »
Somebody named Zion and Blackalicious already.

Can u name some more??

How can someone talk about lyrical bay rappers and not mention Hieroglyphics or Blackalicious? Or Zion I, Living Legends or Lyrics Born?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2009, 09:57:38 PM »

Can u name some more??

yeah I did. But I was asking why you were talking about lyrical talent in the bay, and not bringing up any lyrical rappers. E-40? B-Legit? really?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »
If you see when I started the discussion I asked for someone who's lyrical like Locksmith so maybe u should ask the person who I was replyin' to how they couldn't name those ppl. ;) I was just tryin to clear some names out the way first since he named Yukmouth.

Thanks for your list tho

Can u name some more??

yeah I did. But I was asking why you were talking about lyrical talent in the bay, and not bringing up any lyrical rappers. E-40? B-Legit? really?

SO PRUP

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2009, 10:43:17 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2009, 11:04:28 PM »

Can u name some more??

Nocturnal Hustlaz, and Savage C is 1/2 that group and has a couple of solo albums.  Very lyrical.  And they come w/ dope beats and good delivery.  I would listen to them any day over Ras Kass.