Author Topic: Disc jockey DJ AM found dead in NYC  (Read 906 times)

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Disc jockey DJ AM found dead in NYC
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 07:05:40 AM »
i tried to kill him with the plane crash but i had to wait a few more months

RIP DJ AM.....Hack thats some final destination chit right here! Hopefully Travis Barker won't be killed. :'(
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 08:54:49 AM »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2009, 09:12:14 AM »
he survives a plane crash but dies from drugs?

:laugh:

Final Destination springs to mind huh?  8)

lmao

Elano

Elano

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2009, 10:59:38 AM »
A private memorial service is scheduled for the DJ Thursday at the Hollywood Palladium, a Los Angeles nightclub where Goldstein frequently performed. In October of 2008, less than a month after narrowly surviving a fiery plane crash with Travis Barker, Goldstein returned to the stage at the Palladium, spinning for friend Jay-Z.

Thursday's memorial will be held in the style of an anonymous 12-step meeting of the kind AM might have attended in his road to sobriety, which led to eleven drug-free years prior to his death.

"Adam's friends both from his life in recovery, as well as those from other areas of his life are welcome," the invite reads. "We ask only that everyone adhere to the tradition of anonymity and let what they hear there, and who they see there, stay there."

EH????

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2009, 01:17:35 PM »
at a night club?
i guess...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.