Author Topic: You ever notice that churches/religions have a lot of mentally ill followers?  (Read 1075 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
religious people who don't believe in evolution are the most entertaining

I mean, I can't imagine being stupid enough to think the earth is like 6,000 years old

it's all good believing that, but I've seen some dudes talk about it with people and they get stone cold serious

weirdos man...

I have a theory about overly religious people

even if you can easily show them contradiction..

they won't buy it because it's been so drilled into their head they're terrified going against it

like Luke I am your father, I have the DNA test son.... NO!!!

hahahahaha

Sikotic™

I think it's pretty fuckin' crazy like religion/The Bible/God, that 'some man just outta the blue decided to make up', lasted this long. To think it's been around THIS LONG and still is the biggest thang going.....come on. I don't know. I personally just find it EXTREMELY hard to deny it. THIS LONG and it's STILL being followed by mentally ill and geniuses alike. This long nigga??? This long?? Shitttt....

You could look at it that way.

or

The fact that up until recently in human history, either you accepted a particular religion or faced death. That kinda keeps things going whether you believe it or not lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

yeah

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
I think it's pretty fuckin' crazy like religion/The Bible/God, that 'some man just outta the blue decided to make up', lasted this long. To think it's been around THIS LONG and still is the biggest thang going.....come on. I don't know. I personally just find it EXTREMELY hard to deny it. THIS LONG and it's STILL being followed by mentally ill and geniuses alike. This long nigga??? This long?? Shitttt....

You could look at it that way.

or

The fact that up until recently in human history, either you accepted a particular religion or faced death. That kinda keeps things going whether you believe it or not lol.
So true.  If you excepted a particular religion, you didn't feel all that alone when it came to the subject of death.  Every religion has some form of greatness/everlasting life after we die here.  Seems like a pretty cool thing, so why not believe it. 
Time for a change...bring it!

Fraxxx

A lot of times, people dont learn not to sin by going to church...they learn how to sin without anyone finding out.

You remember when you were a kid, and you had to go on some fucked up family vacation where youd be around people all the goddamn time.  Well, you didnt stop jerkin off....u just figured out ways to do it without getting caught.  Thats what church is like... :halo:
[/quote]

lol So true! But that's the same with most shit. Most men wouldn't even admit that they like fat chicks if they do. People just often bow to social pressure and try not to get caught with the shit they're doing. I guess that's part of our nature.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix

A lot of times, people dont learn not to sin by going to church...they learn how to sin without anyone finding out.

You remember when you were a kid, and you had to go on some fucked up family vacation where youd be around people all the goddamn time.  Well, you didnt stop jerkin off....u just figured out ways to do it without getting caught.  Thats what church is like... :halo:

lol So true! But that's the same with most shit. Most men wouldn't even admit that they like fat chicks if they do. People just often bow to social pressure and try not to get caught with the shit they're doing. I guess that's part of our nature.
like you guys comparisons.  If you talk to anyone in the church, there is a certain point in there everydays lives where they are as un(insert religious denomination) as one could be.  Shit, I'm on of them.  If I was the perfect (insert relgious denomination) I would be trying to convert eveyone of you dudes.

Fraxxx

like you guys comparisons.  If you talk to anyone in the church, there is a certain point in there everydays lives where they are as un(insert religious denomination) as one could be.  Shit, I'm on of them.  If I was the perfect (insert relgious denomination) I would be trying to convert eveyone of you dudes.

Thanks for the warning.  ;)

ThaRealSupreme

I read somewhere on the net that a lot of Jehovah's witness becomes paranoid schizophrenic or goes into deep depression. Religion is crazy because a lot of people use it just to control people and lead their blind asses str8 into a ditch.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

I read somewhere on the net that a lot of Jehovah's witness becomes paranoid schizophrenic or goes into deep depression. Religion is crazy because a lot of people use it just to control people and lead their blind asses str8 into a ditch.
Yup, but if it keeps those crazies from trying to kill my ass, then I welcome that aspect of religion with open arms.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

Re: You ever notice that churches/religions have a lot of mentally ill followers
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 02:06:19 AM »
NO SHIT
they only believe 144.000 people get into heaven, that stress fucks them up seriously

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: You ever notice that churches/religions have a lot of mentally ill followers
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2009, 09:01:13 AM »
NO SHIT
they only believe 144.000 people get into heaven, that stress fucks them up seriously
That's crazy.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2009, 11:59:12 AM »
Quote from: ikke link=topic=228298.msg 2317223#msg 2317223 date=1251795979
Quote from: ThaRealSupreme link=topic=228298.msg 2316935#msg 2316935 date=1251772879
NO SHIT

I showed my ex-friend who's a Jehovah's witness how the scripture was misinterpreted and you'd think she'd be relieved about it but got pissed off instead lol. They also believe Satan was kicked out of heaven in 1914 and I asked her do you have any idea that the Bible was written way before 1914 and it speaks of that situation in past tense? Pissed her off again. I finally realized that she doesn't think for herself.

Props to Charles T. Russell(founder of JW) and Joseph Smith (founder of mormons) for being able to control of a lot of people even while they're in the grave.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ikke

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »
Quote from: ThaRealSupreme link=topic=228298.msg 2316935#msg 2316935 date=1251772879
NO SHIT

I showed my ex-friend who's a Jehovah's witness how the scripture was misinterpreted and you'd think she'd be relieved about it but got pissed off instead lol. They also believe Satan was kicked out of heaven in 1914 and I asked her do you have any idea that the Bible was written way before 1914 and it speaks of that situation in past tense? Pissed her off again. I finally realized that she doesn't think for herself.

Props to Charles T. Russell(founder of JW) and Joseph Smith (founder of mormons) for being able to control of a lot of people even while they're in the grave.
+1 that made my day, I haven't laughed this hard since some 'doctor' claimed dinosaurs lived alongside humans.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2009, 01:45:43 PM »
NO SHIT

+1 that made my day, I haven't laughed this hard since some 'doctor' claimed dinosaurs lived alongside humans.
Hahahaha...that reminds me of something form my childhood.

When I was forced to go to church as a little kid, one day in my Sunday School class they brought in a "scientist" to come talk to us. He explained to us how there is evidence that humans and dinosaurs lived together AND HOW DINOSAURS STILL EXIST TODAY! First, he explained how Noah only took baby dinosaurs in the Ark which is why he could fit them in.

But his evidence for how dinosaurs exist today was priceless (and something you could only do to 6 year olds). He said he went to the jungles of Africa and found proof of dinosaurs existing today. He claimed he never saw one (because its hard to see a giant lizard I guess) but he had unmistakable audio evidence.

He played this tape which sounded like monkeys and elephants shouting for about 2 minutes and that was his unmistakable evidence LOL. All the other kids were freaked the fuck out too.

Its almost abuse the way they fed us that bullshit. I'm sure a lot of people that "scientist" spoke to will believe him just because he claims to be a scientist.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2009, 01:51:59 AM »
NO SHIT

Hahahaha...that reminds me of something form my childhood.

When I was forced to go to church as a little kid, one day in my Sunday School class they brought in a "scientist" to come talk to us. He explained to us how there is evidence that humans and dinosaurs lived together AND HOW DINOSAURS STILL EXIST TODAY! First, he explained how Noah only took baby dinosaurs in the Ark which is why he could fit them in.

But his evidence for how dinosaurs exist today was priceless (and something you could only do to 6 year olds). He said he went to the jungles of Africa and found proof of dinosaurs existing today. He claimed he never saw one (because its hard to see a giant lizard I guess) but he had unmistakable audio evidence.

He played this tape which sounded like monkeys and elephants shouting for about 2 minutes and that was his unmistakable evidence LOL. All the other kids were freaked the fuck out too.

Its almost abuse the way they fed us that bullshit. I'm sure a lot of people that "scientist" spoke to will believe him just because he claims to be a scientist.

No shit? That's what they tried to feed to you in church? That's some fucked up shit. But I even can imagine some of these brain-washed grown up fuckers to believe such "evidence". Man, these people are severly confused.  ;D