Author Topic: Dr_Dre-The_Chronic_(Re-Lit_And_From_The_Vault)-(Remastered)-2009  (Read 3134 times)

midwestryder

Re: Dr_Dre-The_Chronic_(Re-Lit_And_From_The_Vault)-(Remastered)-2009
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2009, 03:22:33 AM »
Here's a comment from Amazon's customer about the DVD disc:

When you put the dvd in the dvd player you have 4 choices on the menu, music videos, rare videos and promos. The music videos have the same 4 videos from the singles on the chronic, but what makes them different is that you can choose to play the uncensored versions of the videos which might not block out the language but for instance on nothing but a g' thang it doesn't block out the hats or the female nudity.
The rare videos is a dr dre interview as well as a video entitled shootout
Under promos it shows 6 or 7 promos for the chronic album as well as 6 or 7 commercials for the cd as well. The final piece on the promos is a trailer for the saigon video.
The extra songs on the dvd can only be viewed with a dvd rom drive on your computer.

Anyway hope this clears stuff up and I think the dvd part makes this worth it alone to see the uncensored videos in all their glory.

http://www.amazon.com/review/R32XQSOY4YN8NH/ref=cm_cr_dp_cmt?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B002IVLWQK&nodeID=5174#wasThisHelpful

like you said The extra songs on the dvd can only be viewed with a dvd rom drive on your computer. then you open the rom file & copy the files then you will have them on your computer.

Portugoal

« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2009, 05:55:42 AM »
wtf? Those songs are on dvd??

midwestryder

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2009, 04:09:23 PM »
wtf? Those songs are on dvd??
but they are so eazy to get off the dvd on a computer i.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »
yeah support them, i cant understant these cats who  want to death unrelesead death row songs, and are going to only dl that/..

Thats their fault for trying to sell us a 17 year old album thats already be re-released like 4 times. Give us a fuckin Crooked I album and see what happens.

first off:  the album is 16 years and 8 months old :D

seond:  it's worth the $$$   10 bucks for a CD thats a great price
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2009, 07:48:59 PM »
I'd rather listen to the old school versions, not louder "remastered" ones

this CD's quality is much better
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2009, 08:02:01 PM »
for instance on nothing but a g' thang it doesn't block out the hats or the female nudity.

Will we finally get to see the real jewels from the Death Row vault; those titties?  :o
;D

Matty

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2009, 08:12:29 PM »
this isn't any louder than the previous remaster, not sure about the OG. its just a lot more dynamic (good thing)...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2009, 08:25:04 PM »
why's noone commenting on the new songs? the album came out today right?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 12:14:15 AM »
yeah support them, i cant understant these cats who  want to death unrelesead death row songs, and are going to only dl that/..

Thats their fault for trying to sell us a 17 year old album thats already be re-released like 4 times. Give us a fuckin Crooked I album and see what happens.
lol, hardly anyone is going to buy a Crooked I album

Blasphemy

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 07:20:17 AM »

lol, hardly anyone is going to buy a Crooked I album

Ones already leaked, the only other 1 would be the Untouchable (unless that leaked also lol)

westsiderider323

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 03:11:35 PM »
fuck im missin everything

SAINTX111

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 11:01:17 PM »
Wasn't there supposed to be an untitled 8th bonus song on a limited quantity of CDs for a certain retailer???

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2009, 10:30:28 PM »
HOW DO U GET THE BONUS SONGS ON A CD.... this is fucked up. im pissed i bought this shit

G-Funk

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2009, 10:32:53 PM »
HOW DO U GET THE BONUS SONGS ON A CD.... this is fucked up. im pissed i bought this shit

a few days before Chronic Relit came out someone put up a DL link to only the bonus tracks, and they were in .mp3

snooze you lose I guess. (i think the link got removed)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

a few days before Chronic Relit came out someone put up a DL link to only the bonus tracks, and they were in .mp3

snooze you lose I guess. (i think the link got removed)

well i was waitin to buy the CD. then i buy it and i cant get the songs.... on CD... fuckin waste of $$$ then